+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

jaymel28

Mar 6, 2019
I am checking ECAS since morning. nothing is showing up. Jan 24th outland[/QUOTE
Me and my wife are not leaving together at present as she is in India. We don’t have any shared financial expense proof. I submit the proof of our joint bank account. Should that be ok ? Jan 24th applicant.
same here that is what I included in our application as well certificate of joint bank account, I submitted them the original and I think that is good. SA and AOR received March 7 app received Jan22.. yours is on the way hopefully tomorrow or if not next week for sure u will hear from them :)

Reactions: patelboss

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
same here that is what I included in our application as well certificate of joint bank account, I submitted them the original and I think that is good. SA and AOR received March 7 app received Jan22.. yours is on the way hopefully tomorrow or if not next week for sure u will hear from them :)
Anyone submitted application beginning of Jan and got Medical ? Want to know where about they are with processing the applications that were submitted in the first week of Jan ??

jaymel28

Mar 6, 2019
Anyone submitted application beginning of Jan and got Medical ? Want to know where about they are with processinhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=1198672673g the applications that were submitted in the first week of Jan ??
yeah check the thread and link for Jan. 2019

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
awesome! I hope its a good sign, I have not received anything about transfer to Mississauga or anywhere yet. I've been obsessed with Oct and Nov forums who has received DM within 4 months. Somebody has done research with this small dataset(people who have updated here) People whose file sent to Mississauga with principal's nationality Indian has 100% rate of getting DM within 4-5 months. :):):)
lucky people.

callmemarzii

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Once the application becomes active, both Client ID of sponsor or the applicant if known works along with the receipt number. Clients usually get to know updates from us and rarely check Ecas as not everyone is aware of it.

I am unable to find any result using the receipt number given by my representative. (Finally she was able to give it after 4days and escallating to her boss)

Asma1234

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hi, I got a letter from Sydney that I need to provide “MARRIAGE PHOTO: signing of the marriage contract” what if I don’t have any pictures during that time? Did anyone else get this kind of letter? Because I did not know this was a requirement that I have to provide a picture of me signing the paper. Please help me.

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Does anyone have an idea how long CIC receives the medical result from the time it was done?Thanks
Depending where have you done your medical exam(or how efficient your doctor is). In Canada most of them will be submitted within 5-10 days.

You can check out 2018 tracker spreadsheet to get an idea how fast the medical exam can be done in your country:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WXmKcCOlbciwCa33-vKs8LqbKxOIar2PzSN7j4xBxEg/edit?usp=drive_web&ouid=118180594185235256691

Japryl

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hi, I got a letter from Sydney that I need to provide “MARRIAGE PHOTO: signing of the marriage contract” what if I don’t have any pictures during that time? Did anyone else get this kind of letter? Because I did not know this was a requirement that I have to provide a picture of me signing the paper. Please help me.
That's unusual for them to ask for a specific photo. I sent a photo signing our marriage contract not knowing they look into it as a proof of marriage.
if you don't have it, just send them a letter of explanation why you cant provide.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
My sponsorship application was delivered on JAN 28 at NovaScotia office. Any Jan 28 applicants here who already heard from them? How to check through ECAS? Should I input Sponsor’s or Principal applicant’s details in those fields to check if there is something in ecas status?

Last edited:

callmemarzii

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
I've been checking ECAS so frequently to see if there are any news on our application (still can't see it on ECAS), that I often started getting the "You have exceeded the number of login attempts allowed" error hahaha

I logged into ECAS with a receipt number and sponsors info. It said under Sponsorship Application status - Decision Made ... Permanent Residence Application Status is still In Process. What does Decision Made mean? I clicked on it and there are no other updates then when they received the app, started processing, and sent out the AOR (which our rep did get and sent to us that Monday when the office opened).

Hi, just a question. So if try check the application on ECAS we should enter the sponsor’s information? Thanks for the replies

Reactions: MustLoveCats