+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Avirajgrewal

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
My file received at nova scotia on 11 jan but nothing yet for me.
I was trying to link my application using reciept number but was unable to do it my wife does not have last name on the application that could be the reason ?

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Biometrics is mandatory now. You will be asked to pay for it and go for biometrics.. Even I filled up my forms in December, dated december, sent on 28th December, reached Sydney, NS 3rd Jan. I paid for biometrics as I saw i could pay for it along with my application.
Thanks for the info. I have already paid the biometrics along the application ($1125). But i donno what is happening as they have only sent medical request

What does your ECAS read ? Does it say anything about the biometrics ?

lovemywife

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hello everyone. Here is my Situation.
Application Type : Family Class
Type: Outland application
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen living with Spouse outside canada
Application submission Date: 1st november 2018
Returned Application due to not signing the IMM008 ( Very disappointed where the form says clearly to print it. They need to say it in the form or else many people will do the same mistake)
Resubmit application : 2nd January 2019
now painful waiting starts till today no AOR.
My application submitted by a Immi. Consultant who is also a IRCC member.
Dont know what to do now....

Thanks,
Richard
have you called them ?

lovemywife

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
My file received at nova scotia on 11 jan but nothing yet for me.
I was trying to link my application using reciept number but was unable to do it my wife does not have last name on the application that could be the reason ?
did you try ECAS with your UCI?

lovemywife

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Nope. Dont know the contact #. i am not in canada so cant dial either. My application was submitted by a immi pro. (IRCC member). keep asking me to wait. :(
Usually AOR could take 60 days average , but in your scenario its already over , i think you should atleast ask your consultant to call and get the status .

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Thanks ...
Sorry, for some reason I couldn't reply to your earlier message. No, I still don't have a Biometrics request and can't do anything about medicals until I get the proper surname for husband's daughter on her medical request. I sent a webform and they responded today that they passed the message on to the people involved with that, so hopefully I will hear soon. Hang in there! :)

Reactions: PrateekVatsyana

Irshaddd khan

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi folks
I didn't pay biometrics fee with application I'm from india.. do i need to pay itfr biometrics?.
I submitted application on 28th January 2019