+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Shoukat.ba

Feb 6, 2020
My wife's file is sitting in London for the past two months. 2 major issues. IRCC gives general/vague replies such as file is still in process. Secondly, they should have advised me to apply for the provincial immigration right away. There is a major delay with QC files. Make sure you request them that you want to apply federally and provincially at the same time.

Tam_anna

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
My wife's file is sitting in London for the past two months. 2 major issues. IRCC gives general/vague replies such as file is still in process. Secondly, they should have advised me to apply for the provincial immigration right away. There is a major delay with QC files. Make sure you request them that you want to apply federally and provincially at the same time.
U cant apply at same time but now federal send request for csq after 1st aor.its it happened to me too i am 18th jan applicant and i gor request for csq in August
U cant apply at same time,now federal send request for csq after 1st aor.its it happened to me too i am 18th jan applicant and i gor request for csq in August