+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Jrigal

Nov 12, 2019
Hi, any idea on how long does it take after biometrics to get the PPR? We are Jan 21 applicants, biometrics done on Dec 5th .. London VO and residing UAE

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Hi, any idea on how long does it take after biometrics to get the PPR? We are Jan 21 applicants, biometrics done on Dec 5th .. London VO and residing UAE
depends case to case m march aplicnt bio done in may
file transfrd 5dec nd its snail speed progress til yet

melanieromulus

Mar 9, 2019
COPR is confirmation of permanent residence and it's mandatory to have it at the moment of landing. It's the only way for you to become a PR.

If you're from a visa-exempt country, CIC will send COPR to PA's mailing address. If you need a visa to travel to Canada, you'll get PPR, send your passport to the required VO and then COPR will be issued to you along with the visa and will be sent to you back with your passport.
Thank you for clarifying this! Hopefully won’t be too long to get stamped passport back with CoPR during the holiday season!

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
You did your biometrics much later than us. I have posted this question a few times before but I am wondering why your biometrics would be done so far down the line and ours so early. Both applicants are from GCC countries. I guess we will see! Good luck!

Aymen salm

Dec 6, 2019
My name is Aymen salm form Eritrea. I am refugee in Cairo. Egypt. Contact with UN
ID number 555-17C00597
My family 4 people. My daugther and my son and my wife and me. Plesase help my family interested in canada

kodyandsya

Aug 25, 2019
My name is Aymen salm form Eritrea. I am refugee in Cairo. Egypt. Contact with UN
ID number 555-17C00597
My family 4 people. My daugther and my son and my wife and me. Plesase help my family interested in canada
Hi. I don't think you should be posting your ID here. We are all applicants as well. If you are interested in immigrating to Canada, you can visit their website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html

Good luck!

Reactions: Belarusian

Jrigal

Nov 12, 2019
You did your biometrics much later than us. I have posted this question a few times before but I am wondering why your biometrics would be done so far down the line and ours so early. Both applicants are from GCC countries. I guess we will see! Good luck!
Yeah .. I have seen in others timeline that they got the letter request much earlier than mine .. also they didn’t update on my medical as I have seen with some applicants “passed” it’s only stated as medical received .. I hope we get an update soon and we get the reunion with my husband soon