+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Mshahidj

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
My hsuband is from Afghanistan
Hi Farah and Asma.

How did your Husbands get PCC from Afghanistan? I am a Jan applicant and everything seems clear except now they are asking for PCC certificate from Afghanistan as I had lived there for 6 months during 2015.

IRCC has asked me to submit it by 14 Dec. I had tried everything (applied through Afg consulate in UAE and tried tracking it from Afghanistan but no luck. Not sure how will it impact the decision of my application. After waiting for full year.

Please if you could advise on how your husbands got it. Would be really helpfull

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hi Farah and Asma.

How did your Husbands get PCC from Afghanistan? I am a Jan applicant and everything seems clear except now they are asking for PCC certificate from Afghanistan as I had lived there for 6 months during 2015.

IRCC has asked me to submit it by 14 Dec. I had tried everything (applied through Afg consulate in UAE and tried tracking it from Afghanistan but no luck. Not sure how will it impact the decision of my application. After waiting for full year.

Please if you could advise on how your husbands got it. Would be really helpfull
Hey dear
I went to afghan consulate in Toronto and ask them for my husbands pcc so they told me my husband has to go to get pcc somewhere in Kabul , and they give me a number through my husband in and I went back to Afghan consulate in Toronto once I told them the reference number they gave me my husbands pcc in Canada hopefully this help

Mshahidj

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hey dear
I went to afghan consulate in Toronto and ask them for my husbands pcc so they told me my husband has to go to get pcc somewhere in Kabul , and they give me a number through my husband in and I went back to Afghan consulate in Toronto once I told them the reference number they gave me my husbands pcc in Canada hopefully this help
Thanks for your quick response.

UAE consulate also gave me a tracking number which I gave my friend to follow up in Afghanistan however my friend could not able to trace that. MOFA afg tells they have nt recieved this application and UAE consulate says they sent it twice in last one month.

Would your husband be able to help with whom he checked in MoFA Afg?

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019

UAE consulate also gave me a tracking number which I gave my friend to follow up in Afghanistan however my friend could not able to trace that. MOFA afg tells they have nt recieved this application and UAE consulate says they sent it twice in last one month.

Np
I have no idea what’s mofa
And I am not used to Afghanistan at all but definitely I can ask my husband in regards that

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019

Where are u from ? Where do u live now ?

Mshahidj

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Where are u from ? Where do u live now ?
I am from Pakistan residing in UAE.
MoFA is Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
People who apply for PCC from outside Afghanistan, the consulate sends the application to MOFA (amoor e consulate section).

Would be really helpfull if you could ask your husband. Gratefull

Asma1234

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hi Farah and Asma.

Hey sorry I’m kind of confused with your situation. So your husband needs the police clearance or you? If your husband needs it, there is office (I can get more info from my husband with the name and address) it is near the airport he first went there and then he was told to come back the next day. He was given something to give it to a different department. That department told him to come back in a day or two. And when he went there. He was given 4 digit number and I got it from the Toronto consulate of AFG. *sorry for being not so detailed with the place name but I can get that info for you* .....BTW My husband was also asked to submit the updated PCC.

Reactions: Mshahidj

Mshahidj

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hey sorry I’m kind of confused with your situation. So your husband needs the police clearance or you? If your husband needs it, there is office (I can get more info from my husband with the name and address) it is near the airport he first went there and then he was told to come back the next day. He was given something to give it to a different department. That department told him to come back in a day or two. And when he went there. He was given 4 digit number and I got it from the Toronto consulate of AFG. *sorry for being not so detailed with the place name but I can get that info for you* .....BTW My husband was also asked to submit the updated PCC.

Thanks for your response.

I need it for PA (husband) who resides in UAE and have applied through AFG consulate in UAE. He is given 4 digit number by Afg consulate which we tried tracking from Afg however could nt find whom to go in Afghanistan. He asked his friends in Afghanistan who checked Ministry of Foreign Affairs (amoore consulate section) but they could track that number.

If you could also ask your husband whom to reach in Afghanistan it would be helpfull. We are running out of days to submit as deadline is 14 dec.

Asma1234

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Thanks for your response.

I need it for PA (husband) who resides in UAE and have applied through AFG consulate in UAE. He is given 4 digit number by Afg consulate which we tried tracking from Afg however could nt find whom to go in Afghanistan. He asked his friends in Afghanistan who checked Ministry of Foreign Affairs (amoore consulate section) but they could track that number.

If you could also ask your husband whom to reach in Afghanistan it would be helpfull. We are running out of days to submit as deadline is 14 dec.
Why don’t you ask UAE AFG consulate how you guys should track it down. Or call the consulate in Toronto, if they can help. But the normal procedure to get police certification for a person in Kabul is first going to Ministry of Interior to get it proceeded and then they give you a paper to go to ministry of foreign affairs.

Jan 22, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
16-01-2018
ANyone here who's PA is in India? any updates ? Thank you
Mine is! There is no update from NDVO. Called them but they don't transfer to immigration Dept. Sent them a webform but no reply. Sent them an email but no reply. Called CIC too but they have no information since the file is in NDVO. Don't know what to do.
(16th Jan applicant)

Asma1234

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
London office has asked to submit updated forms. Can someone please guide me how and where it is uploaded. Can I get the web form only for UK and what I’m suppose to select. It givtes options like “PR, work, study..” should I should PR?

Tam_anna

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
London office has asked to submit updated forms. Can someone please guide me how and where it is uploaded. Can I get the web form only for UK and what I’m suppose to select. It givtes options like “PR, work, study..” should I should PR?
. Which forms? They asked me to send updated forms and i sent them via web form and by post.

Camz1126

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
hi i just have some question thou. January 24, 2019 Applicant

In case i phone IRCC and remove my consultant as our primary source of information., can i get the information right away incase they send something to us? or do we need to wait a week or so because of the changes that we might do? Because our consultant is being mean and asking for more money. thank you

Last edited:

Asma1234

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
. Which forms? They asked me to send updated forms and i sent them via web form and by post.
I was asked to resend copy of my original marriage booklet (which I already had), updated police clearances, Sch A. On the webform did you select “PR” because it gives option of Work, Study, PR”