+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
How can someone check their ecas without receiving an AOR? My husband and I used a rep so CIC won't be contacting us directly. Can I call IRCC directly and if so will they tell me if my application was received and give me the identification number?

Did everyone who received their AOR already mail their outland application to the Sydney, Nova Scotia office?
When you posted your application ?

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
I got our Medical Request but PA has work for the next 2 weeks and won't be able to do the Medical until possibly after.
Do you think this will significantly delay the process??
My opinion better to do as soon as possible. When i think you have 30 days for that

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
How can someone check their ecas without receiving an AOR? My husband and I used a rep so CIC won't be contacting us directly. Can I call IRCC directly and if so will they tell me if my application was received and give me the identification number?

Did everyone who received their AOR already mail their outland application to the Sydney, Nova Scotia office?
You can use the Sponsor’s UCI to login there, if he/she used to have one it should be found on your paperwork. I would say even if you’re able to log in there’s nothing much you can see there until the AOR is sent to your Representative.

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
You can use the Sponsor’s UCI to login there, if he/she used to have one it should be found on your paperwork. I would say even if you’re able to log in there’s nothing much you can see there until the AOR is sent to your Representative.
I have a complete scan of what was sent but I wouldn't know where to look for the UCI. Where in the paperwork is it usually found?

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
I have a complete scan of what was sent but I wouldn't know where to look for the UCI. Where in the paperwork is it usually found?
IMM1334 section 7, you can find it only if he/she was ever involved with other CIC cases before, not everyone has this though.

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
So in the next week if I don't hear from my representative can I call IRCC or would they not tell me anything if I can even get through?

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
So in the next week if I don't hear from my representative can I call IRCC or would they not tell me anything if I can even get through?

You can call them but if I were you I would probably wait longer lol.

I mean there’s nothing you can do at this stage until you either get AOR (sometimes you do get your AOR later than others, it happens all the time. My Rep said it took some people upto 3-4 months for AOR1) or get returned documents to know the reason why it’s returned.

Waiting makes people anxious but sometimes no news could also be good news;)

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
Also sorry for the double post but just wanted to point out that, according to my courier, my application package was received on Jan 9th at 3pm but, according to CIC, they received it by Jan 11th. Just wanted to give people the heads up that the actual 'received' date can shift for a day or two from what you might think.

Last edited:

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
You can call them but if I were you I would probably wait longer lol.

I mean there’s nothing you can do at this stage until you either get AOR (sometimes you do get your AOR later than others, it happens all the time. My Rep said it took some people upto 3-4 months for AOR1) or get returned documents to know the reason why it’s returned.

Waiting makes people anxious but sometimes no news could also be good news;)

Well this makes me a feel a bit better someone on here used a rep too. Did your rep forward the email with the AOR to you? I noticed your timeline so all that information you received your rep sends to you or do you check through ecas?

My problem is I do have anxiety and I also hate the feeling of being left out or behind when everyone is moving forward but you.

Reactions: al0h0m0ra