+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
American PA's - have any of you gotten an update an ECAS? We just noticed one today that says they started processing my application on May 30. Our file was transferred to Mississauga March 19, just waiting to submit my biometrics on June 6. Could PPR be coming soon after?
We have not. Ours was transferred on the 20th. Hopefully this means something good for you! PPR!!

Reactions: melylags

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
OMG, finally got "medical received" in ECAS!! Nothing had changed in there for so long I thought it wasn't working!

It's been 71 days since my husband (PA) had his Medical Exam, and then IRCC asked for additional medical tests for Jennifer (daughter). So now I'm hoping that things move a little more quickly, but I also know our VO is Mexico City o_O so won't hold my breath. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
American PA's - have any of you gotten an update an ECAS? We just noticed one today that says they started processing my application on May 30. Our file was transferred to Mississauga March 19, just waiting to submit my biometrics on June 6. Could PPR be coming soon after?

I have had some updates in the past few days for the PR side on ECAS. May 22, 2019 I got the biometrics request and the line appeared. Then May 28, 2019 I got the line for application is in process but also the line and a message stating they need additional documents, and in my case its a New York State Police Certificate.

Almasrabab

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Wow 6 months from afg I can’t believe this my pa is from Afghanistan too my application was received March 11/2019 got aor April 10/2019 sa may 1/2019 medical request may 2/2019 and biometrics fee request April 30/ paid on may 1 and got the request on May 15/2019 but my husbands name was misspelled and it just got fix on May 27 so we are waiting for a new biometrics to go and give it
So unfair swear to god youd think they would help Canadian citizens start their lives with their spouses but no. If your middle eastern gotta have a slower process than everybody else! Because who the hell knows why. Screw this. This is so difficult and stressful

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
So unfair swear to god youd think they would help Canadian citizens start their lives with their spouses but no. If your middle eastern gotta have a slower process than everybody else! Because who the hell knows why. Screw this. This is so difficult and stressful
Well ik but as long as my case gets process in that 12 months period I am ready to wait that long . We got no other choice but to wait

Mr.January

Mar 7, 2019
We submitted our application on January 07, 2019. Recently I received letter from IRCC which states that I must be interviewed by visa officer to evaluate requirement admission to Canada and my relationship to my wife. I didn't still do Medical. But some people in this forum received Medical request even before Biometric. Please check our timeline below and give me some suggestion. If we're in the same boat or not just some advice.

Our Timeline
#Application received : Jan 07, 2019
#AOR: Feb 20, 2019
#SA: March 01, 2019
#File Transferred: March 15, 2019
#Biometric request : April 07, 2019
#Biometric Done: April 10, 2019
#Interview requested: May 01, 2019
#Interview Date: June 15, 2019 (Not yet Done)

Almasrabab

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Well ik but as long as my case gets process in that 12 months period I am ready to wait that long . We got no other choice but to wait
Of course the goal is to just get approval, but the stress sometimes gets to you. Especially for me, cause me and my spouse cannot visit each other. Basically I don’t know whens the next time I am going to see him

LostinSpace

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
One more question about this...
How do locations get maxed out? From what I read on the website you just get asked questions by the officer as you cross? Where can you book appointments? We got our PPR a few days ago so will be going through this process soon hopefully..unfortunately doesn't sound too efficient!
I have no idea how they were maxed out so we were surprised when we got there. And this was on a Wednesday afternoon. Someone else commented saying that avoid the weekend and you’ll be fine, definitely not the case. I’m trying to book an appointment but that process is terribly inefficient. I’m not sure when we’ll be able to validate the COPR, but right now I'm annoyed with the horrible process.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Of course the goal is to just get approval, but the stress sometimes gets to you. Especially for me, cause me and my spouse cannot visit each other. Basically I don’t know whens the next time I am going to see him
That’s true I don’t deny that for me it’s the same I don’t know when I am going to visit my husband becuz the cost of travel for me to stay with him for 3 weeks is like 5000$ and we prefer to save that money for future needs so I am in the same boat as u ... I can feel u .. for Iraq how long does it take usually for the process?

Reactions: Almasrabab

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
I have no idea how they were maxed out so we were surprised when we got there. And this was on a Wednesday afternoon. Someone else commented saying that avoid the weekend and you’ll be fine, definitely not the case. I’m trying to book an appointment but that process is terribly inefficient. I’m not sure when we’ll be able to validate the COPR, but right now I'm annoyed with the horrible process.
Wow. How nuts. I have talked to the border officers I'm friendly with at my usual NEXUS crossing but they told me for soft landing or settling I have to go to the other 3 bridges and was told to do Wednesday as it would be easier as its the middle of the week. That is crazy that that is what I've been told and you encounter problems.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Anyone here who has submitted their passport and received their COPR via VFS Mumbai? How long did it take to get your passport back?

Worriedapplicant

Feb 11, 2016
Hey everyone, im a february applicant, havnt recieved a file transfer or anything..im the sponsor am i able to call cic or does the pa have to do that? this process seems soo long especially when you hear absolutley nothing from cic...anyways ive attached my timeline below if anyone else is in the same boat..

Application sent...Feb 22
Recieved...Feb 26
AOR 1... April 2
Biometrics Request..April 3
Medical Request...April 4
Sponsor Approval...April 3
Application linked to GCKey...April 4
Biometrics Completed...April 4
Biometrics updated to GCkey...April 15
Medical Completed...April 5
Medical Passed...April 10

Nothing after that its now June 2,2019

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
Hey everyone, im a february applicant, havnt recieved a file transfer or anything..im the sponsor am i able to call cic or does the pa have to do that? this process seems soo long especially when you hear absolutley nothing from cic...anyways ive attached my timeline below if anyone else is in the same boat..

Application sent...Feb 22
Recieved...Feb 26
AOR 1... April 2
Biometrics Request..April 3
Medical Request...April 4
Sponsor Approval...April 3
Application linked to GCKey...April 4
Biometrics Completed...April 4
Biometrics updated to GCkey...April 15
Medical Completed...April 5
Medical Passed...April 10

Nothing after that its now June 2,2019
they will provide information to only PA so PA will be good :)