+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Almasrabab

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hi,
I am new to forum and below are my application details.
CIC received my application on 24th Jan
Got AOR on 08th March
received medical request on 11th March
Medicals done on 18th March.
Online I can see that medical results are received.
On 19th March got email saying as file has been moved to Mississauga office.
Since then no update.
I didnt get AOR2 and Biometric request.

Is it normal?
Hi,
Check on the CIC website if your country needs to do biometrics. Some places don’t request biometrics

Almasrabab

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Good morning guys.
I want to walk you through my application so far, because I know we can help each other out to relief the stress of this process.

My application for my husbands permanent residency in Canada was received on January 23rd 2019.

Paid for Biometrics March 26th 2019

My husband was requested to get biometrics done April 12th 2019

April 15th 2019, got a letter stating that I am eligible to sponsor my husband.

& Now I am confused about this part.

We are waiting for the request for a medical check.
This morning I got this e-mail regarding my application “This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Amman for further processing.”

My questions:
1) did anyone else receive this letter?
2) how long did it take for them to request the medical examination?
3) Is this a good sign? Does that mean the application is moving

Almasrabab

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Good morning guys.
I want to walk you through my application so far, because I know we can help each other out to relief the stress of this process.
My application for my husbands permanent residency in Canada was received on January 23rd 2019.
This morning I got this e-mail regarding my application “This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Amman for further processing.”
My questions:
3) Is this a good sign? Does that mean the application is processing fast?
4) is this the final stage of the whole application process? What I mean is once my husband completes the medical, will he be getting his visa shortly after from the visa office

Caron95

Feb 16, 2019
Good morning guys.
My questions:
4) is this the final stage of the whole application process? What I mean is once my husband completes the medical, will he be getting his visa shortly after from the visa office
This is your file transfer letter

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Good morning guys.
My questions:
1. Yes. This is transfer letter
2. Depends on Amman visa office
3. It is neither good nor bad. It is standard process. Timing depends on Amman visa office
4. This is the begging stage for Principal applicant. Your husband will get a visa once VO completes his eligibility and background check.

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
@al0h0m0ra how is your app doin after you submitted and passed your biometric? did they request for additional docs? passport?
Nothing yet. Last time we heard from CIC was with our biometrics-received update in April 19th. I’m hoping I’ll hear something (whether that is PPR or dreaded additional documents) by May 19th at least. *crosses fingers*

Last edited:
Reactions: Beatkedd

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
Hi,
Check on the CIC website if your country needs to do biometrics. Some places don’t request biometrics
Everyone applying for PR is required to submit biometrics as of December 31st 2018.

Believe me, I thought my husband was exempt being from the US and, had he been applying to anything but PR, he wouldn’t have had to. BUT because it was a sponsor application for permanent residence he did have to and we ended up paying the fees afterwards (and delaying our app in the process.. or at least I truly believe it did).

Last edited:
Reactions: Almasrabab

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Hi, can anyone answer this question,do we need to notarize PR card copy,Indian pp copy,birth certificate and marriage certificate?