+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
What I don't get is I just called immigration 45 mins ago. They said they are processing applications that were submitted Dec 7. Once those are done they go onto Dec 8 and so on andndo forth. Mine was submitted and received Jan 28. So when they told me this I thought about yours and how it was submitted 2 or 3 days after mine and already your near to be approved. Nothing people tell me makes sense and its frustrating
I share your sentiments. It's a bunch of crap.

Reactions: FVPupnorth

phushcan

Apr 23, 2019
Just sharing our timeline so that everybody gets some hope who have applied in Jan 2019.
Application received: Jan31st 2019.
File number: March 13th 2019.
SA: March 16th 2019.
Medical request: March 16th 2019
Medical done: March 18th 2019
Biometrics request: March 18th 2019
Biometrics Done: March 28th 2019
File transferred: April 3rd 2019.
Decision made and PPR: April 23rd 2019.
Total number of days: 82.
Congrats! What is your PA's country? I wish we had your processor, he/she is on top of their work. lol

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Also, did this come as an email as well or it just updated on eCAS with no advice?
This sounds promising!
App recd : 21st Jan
AOR: 6th March
SA: 7th March
Med req: 9th March
Med done: 16th March
Med passed: 19th March
File transfer: 19rh March
Biometrics req: 2nd Apr
Biometrics done : 9rh Apr
Background chck processing under PA ECAS : 23rd Apr

Reactions: Waggles88

phushcan

Apr 23, 2019
Is the biometric fee receipt supposed to be in the documents uploaded part of gckey page? The receipt is usually forwarded from webform team to the 'responsible office', but how do we know if the office received it successfully?

I notice that most apps get their biometric request before their files are transferred to CPC Mississauga. Is there a specific reason why it's transferred first and biometric request has not been sent? Just curious..

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Is the biometric fee receipt supposed to be in the documents uploaded part of gckey page? The receipt is usually forwarded from webform team to the 'responsible office', but how do we know if the office received it successfully?

I notice that most apps get their biometric request before their files are transferred to CPC Mississauga. Is there a specific reason why it's transferred first and biometric request has not been sent? Just curious..
Hello

My file got transferred to CPC -M on March 20 and we got biometric on April 12. So don’t worry in most of the cases, biometric comes after the file is transferred. Just make sure u have the biometric fees paid cuz they will ask to submit a recipt if u have not yet paid the fee and for them to acknowledge the fees and process this might take them extra 3-5 days.

Reactions: Impatient1

phushcan

Apr 23, 2019
Hello

My file got transferred to CPC -M on March 20 and we got biometric on April 12. So don’t worry in most of the cases, biometric comes after the file is transferred. Just make sure u have the biometric fees paid cuz they will ask to submit a recipt if u have not yet paid the fee and for them to acknowledge the fees and process this might take them extra 3-5 days.
Paid my biometric fee in the webform and I was informed via e-mail that the receipt is forwarded to the 'responsible office' on April 16th..I wondered if the office would confirm if they received the receipt or can we assume that the file transfer (April 17th) means that the receipt is already received and CPC-M will send the biometric request letter within the next few weeks..hopefully..

Last edited:

Markerna

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
March 12, 2019
File Transfer...
March 19, 2019
Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
Hrm! Well, it's absolutely a sign someone was in your file doing ~something~, even if you haven't heard anything directly, which should be of some (small) reassurance.

@FVPupnorth I really feel for you -- it seems like a real nightmare for anyone who has a problem or mistake that makes them depart from standard procedure. Hopefully you hear something soon.

Ironically I called immigration today. They informed me they are currently processing applications dated December 7. They said when Dec 7 dates are processed they go to need 8, then 9th and so on. So since your Dec 7 you can expect to start seeing yours getting more done Any day now.

Goodluck

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Once you uploaded through webform, you will be getting a email from the webform agent acknowledging you that it’s been referred/attached to your application. Then shortly after the additional documents part on MyCIC will be changed to “we received your documents” or something like that.

It doesn’t always request before file transfer. Mine was requested after file being transferred to CPC-M. No specific patterns found about medical or biometrics

Reactions: schweisy

phushcan

Apr 23, 2019
Once you uploaded through webform, you will be getting a email from the webform agent acknowledging you that it’s been referred/attached to your application. Then shortly after the additional documents part on MyCIC will be changed to “we received your documents” or something like that.

It doesn’t always request before file transfer. Mine was requested after file being transferred to CPC-M. No specific patterns found about medical or biometrics
I received an email from webform agent that it is forwarded, not referred/attached to my application..

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• R349274616.pdf
We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

...And the additional documents part on MyCIC has not changed..should i be concern now and try re-submitting the receipt?..
When I submitted my receipt in the webform, I chose 'Sponsorship' as the type of application, and the second down list I selected 'Sponsorship of spouse, and common law partner, etc.' Is this correct?

Last edited:

Ali.genius

Apr 4, 2019
Are you related to her in any way? How did you know her brother? Why were you not in relationship when you met her causally the first time? Why was this marriage arranged if you knew her before? How many times you visited if you ever?

These could be some of the questions which going through officers mind and he came to conclusion that it’s not genuine and have given you last chance.

You seriously need to consult somebody knowledgeable. This may be the only chance you have. I read appeals take sometimes upto 3-4 years, of course not to scare you but get in touch with facts.

Could you share you timeline please?

Application received 12 march 2018
Aor 25 th April
Medical passed 8th may
File transferred to Lvo 21 june 2018
After this I received PFL letter on 02_april_2019

I provide detail explanation letter reply on 19th april 2019 how I met with my wife 1st time how are marriage was arranged who was involved how both families came to know one another and also provided passport entry stamp of my wifes recent visit to me with pictures travel history extended ticket copy and marriage registeration certificate gift parcel receipts after submission of application and whats app translated chat record with original screen shots call records

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Ironically I called immigration today. They informed me they are currently processing applications dated December 7. They said when Dec 7 dates are processed they go to need 8, then 9th and so on. So since your Dec 7 you can expect to start seeing yours getting more done Any day now.

Goodluck
The call centre is notorious for stating they're working on some random date in the past just to keep everyone off their back. There are people from well after December 7 who've gotten PPR and even landed by now. Unfortunately, the call centre is not reliable at all, though it's funny to know they're now saying Dec 7 -- for ages and ages they've been telling people Oct 8. Guess they just skipped the months in between! :p;)

konaath

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
Is there any rejection chances after medical & bio?? ??

i'm just being impatient lol as people who submitted file after me got their PPR....here m still waiting for it

Worried!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Carolcarolsauce

Markerna

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
March 12, 2019
File Transfer...
March 19, 2019
Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
Is there any rejection chances after medical & bio?? ??

i'm just being impatient lol as people who submitted file after me got their PPR....here m still waiting for it

Worried!!!!!!!!
Yes ofcourse there's that chance. They have still to do background check, eligibility of applicant, security check, and criminality check. Enjoy the shitty wait, it does suck.

Reactions: Impatient1