+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
:( my application was returned.....

The return reason is not even clear, nor can i link to CIC using the uci and application # provided....

I'm just so stressed and lost right now and my wife and i are both devastated

I am wondering if it is because my wife has no last name so in family name we put her first name as someone recommended (could not be left blank)
What was your timeline ? When you submitted ?

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
:( my application was returned.....

The return reason is not even clear, nor can i link to CIC using the uci and application # provided....

I'm just so stressed and lost right now and my wife and i are both devastated

I am wondering if it is because my wife has no last name so in family name we put her first name as someone recommended (could not be left blank)
I am so sorry yo hear this but I wanted to say that the last name thing should not be the reason.
My wife’s name is the same way and it hasn’t caused an issue for us as far as getting AOR1 is concerned. Her eCAS is also searchable using her full name as last name in fact.

Hope this helps you narrow it down to what it actually is! Good luck with the resubmission

Reactions: jb9419

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Medical passed, not exactly sure when since there was no email notice and GCKey doesn't list a date.
Still no biometric though; anyone else in the same boat?

Thanks.
Its the same here.. Yesterday there was an update on ecas saying we received your medicals. I dont know if this is an indication that medical is passed or will i get another intimation for it. Also file has been transferred to CPC-M office but no biometrics request yet

LeticiaKay

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Victoria BC
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Medical passed, not exactly sure when since there was no email notice and GCKey doesn't list a date.

Thanks.
yeah medical passed on March 15th, no word since then. My file hasn't been transferred and no biometrics. I assume ill get biometrics when my file gets transferred. hopefully this week! :):)

Reactions: jerry777

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018

Thanks.
I didn’t pay the biometric upfront. I was asked to pay it on March 5. Paid and sent receipt right away. On March 7th receipt was forwarded to responsible office.
Yesterday I received email again to pay the fees. I sent it again. Let’s see if they request the actual biometric.

melylags

Star Member
Nov 25, 2018

Thanks.
Its the same here.. Yesterday there was an update on ecas saying we received your medicals. I dont know if this is an indication that medical is passed or will i get another intimation for it. Also file has been transferred to CPC-M office but no biometrics request yet
Also on the same boat. Medical has been passed, file has been transferred to Mississauga, and we paid the biometrics fee upfront when we submitted our application. Still no request for biometrics.

vic1028

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
TUNIS, TUNISIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
08-03-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
04-11-2019
LANDED..........
14-12-2019
Same here.. no biometrics but file has been transferred to Paris.

vic1028

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
TUNIS, TUNISIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
08-03-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
04-11-2019
LANDED..........
14-12-2019
Received Jan 25
Returned march 11 (received in mail 2 day ago)
So sorry to hear about your return. But this process will be completed one day. Just do your best and what you can. I wish you luck and hope that the second time works out! Sending you positive energy! x

Reactions: jerry777

Carolcarolsauce

Mar 17, 2019
Hi Guys,
My wife got her medical done on 13th March and so far there is no change in medical status in our cic account. The 30 days end on 30th March. I was wondering if I should upload the medical receipts as proof through Web Form just to be on the safe side. Any suggestions?

hi, im stuck in the same situation. im getting very anxious/scared. We did the exams on the 15th and it still says that te medical was requested, not even recieved. I know the doctor used Emedical but is this just me??

vskhosa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
hi, im stuck in the same situation. im getting very anxious/scared. We did the exams on the 15th and it still says that te medical was requested, not even recieved. I know the doctor used Emedical but is this just me??
Don't worry about it. I just checked my cic account and it shows Medical Passed. I didnt receive any email notification though.
As per other members, you dont have to worry about the 30 day window as long as the medical test was done within the 30 day time frame.

Reactions: Carolcarolsauce

Carolcarolsauce

Mar 17, 2019
Don't worry about it. I just checked my cic account and it shows Medical Passed. I didnt receive any email notification though.
As per other members, you dont have to worry about the 30 day window as long as the medical test was done within the 30 day time frame.
i guess its basically just checking atleast once a day :(

melylags

Star Member
Nov 25, 2018
I had my medical done on the 14th and it wasn't until Friday the 22nd that it changed to 'received' so you should be seeing your status change soon. Also, the medical office informed me on the 20th that they submitted the results to CIC so it could also be that your doctor's office is waiting for the results of your medical before submitting them to CIC.

Reactions: Carolcarolsauce