AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
You already have DM in ecas , what kind of SA are u waiting ?
They send an email to sponsor stating your have been approved as sponsor. That's what I understand, there were messages here people getting this email.
Or just change in status as DM is considered as SA? I am not sure.
Change in status as DM on sponsor’s side is a Pre-SA. The official DM will be an email stating you have been approved as sponsor.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Hi, I have a question. I am the sponsor (PR in canada). I have recently (this month) taken up a part time job along with my full time work. In my application, my full time employment details were given. Do i need to inform IRCC about additional income. My full time income is good enough for sponsorship. Any views on this?

Last edited:

sam324

Jan 11, 2019
Hi, I have a question. I am the sponsor (PR in canada). I have recently (this month) taken up a part time job along with my full time work. In my application, my full time employment details were given. Do i need to inform IRCC about additional income. My full time income is good enough for sponsorship. Any views on this?
No you don't. I changed my job right after posting my documents so I called IRCC to ask them if I need to update information through webform and the agent advised me not to. It will just make the application process slow unnecessarily.
In my case it's already damn slow.

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Janeth7789 said:
Anyone sponsoring someone from Central America? If you know your file may be sent to Mexico VO please keep us posted.

I have heard that previously that VO is particularly slow so would be great to see some timelines for 2019.

Should be sending my application next week I'm Canadian citizen sponsoring my Nicaraguan spouse.

Best of luck to everyone!

Hi to you both! Yes, I'm Canadian born and sponsoring my Costa Rican husband. Everything was going fine until IRCC put the wrong surname on my step-daughter's medical request and I have been waiting for them to correct it since Feb 28th. I just sent another email through webform on Friday, 15th explaining my concern for the 30 day timeline.

I've heard Mexico City VO is slow as well and was hoping for Mississauga, so have to keep fingers crossed. Good luck to you both as well! :D
Best of luck! At least we can keep each other posted on how things are going, We are also hoping for CPC-Mississauga but we know it's a long shot :(

Reactions: FVPupnorth

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
Nothing new with our app. We have not received biometrics request, nor have we been transferred to VO. We had his medical done last Friday so at least there is that. the waiting game sucks, lol.