+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 intake- visa from India

Feb 17, 2018
Hi I applied on 3rd November for January 2019 intake within Canada and still waiting for decision. I ask them but said that its under process within processing time range. so better to wait.

Cher101

Dec 17, 2018
Hi I applied on 3rd November for January 2019 intake within Canada and still waiting for decision. I ask them but said that its under process within processing time range. so better to wait.
Yeaaahhh evenn i applieddd within canada but they keep on sayinggg its within normal processing time when clearly it has paased cuz processing time was 4 weeks

Feb 17, 2018
Yeaaahhh evenn i applieddd within canada but they keep on sayinggg its within normal processing time when clearly it has paased cuz processing time was 4 weeks
I applied within Canada too. What is ur application date? mine is 3rd November and still waiting

hsingh132317

Jan 3, 2019
I have called them and they have processed all the application before Oct 23. But they are randomly picking the applications, my brother applied and got rejected yesterday. (Timeline: Submitted on Nov 14; medical within 1 week; rejected: Jan 3(around 2 a.m.)) Online applications are getting processed quickly. Can someone tell me what document needs to be uploaded for the financial support when applying for the sds program? If someone would suggest me that would be great.

RAOSAHAB

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
I have called them and they have processed all the application before Oct 23. But they are randomly picking the applications, my brother applied and got rejected yesterday. (Timeline: Submitted on Nov 14; medical within 1 week; rejected: Jan 3(around 2 a.m.)) Online applications are getting processed quickly. Can someone tell me what document needs to be uploaded for the financial support when applying for the sds program? If someone would suggest me that would be great.
can you please share the number where you called