+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JANUARY 2019***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Ivylebrun

Jan 9, 2019
Hey Guys !
I created a new group for January applicants .

I sent my papers on nov 2018 but it came back because they asked one more document . So I sent back on Jan 11 and here it goes my timeline :

Documents received according to Canada post : JAN 16
AOR: waiting
OWP: waiting

Reactions: Marins02

callmemarzii

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hey Guys !

I sent my papers on nov 2018 but it came back because they asked one more document . So I sent back on Jan 11 and here it goes my timeline :

Hi,
Hey Guys !

Hi, thanks for creating this tread. My visa consultant send the application last jan7, no update from them yet. Applied outland from philipiness here.

SuperSH

Jan 20, 2019
Hi. just applied inland for my husband along with open work permit.
Wish a good luck for all of us!

Document recieved on: Jan 24 2019 (Canada Post record)

singh13jaz

Jan 27, 2019
Hey everyone
Glad to see u all n be part of a process that will change lives of all of us..

Application sent : Jan 16, 2019
Received : Jan 17 by David S. thru purolator

No further update as they have sent AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt, where u get ur file number to get access of ur application online n track it) uptill Jan 4 as per other forum updates...
Best of luck n Almighty give success to all of u up there...

Beambie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi
Application was received 31/12/2018 according to Canada post no up date yet. I wish us all good speed in this journey.

rajesh_canada

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Mine is application first send on november 16 they send back on 4 Jan 2019 because of (IMM5669) signature missing
Again send back with New updated forms 9 Jan 2019 (CIC received date ).I called last week CIC they told me temporary file on my application but she didn't gave me number but she says soon sending AOR. I dont no how much time I have to wait ....if any one received AOR ?

elsa.neri

Jun 26, 2017
Hey guys!
I sent my application on January 22 by Purolator, received on January 23rd.

Waiting anxiosly for the AOR.

Good luck to all of us! :)

Eamalsa

Dec 3, 2018
Hello guys,
My paper application was received on Dec 6 and i got email few days ago asking for missing document. I created new account and linked my application but i couldn't find a link to upload the requested doc. The application status in my account reads "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you". but they did ask me through email. any ideas how can i upload the doc?

singh13jaz

Jan 27, 2019
They are processing AORs for dec as many have started getting MR(Medical request) too...
Maybe by last week of feb, Jan applicants would start getting some response.

Reactions: Marins02

dwmartin

Sep 27, 2018
Hi All,

My wife is sponsoring me. We mailed our application in on January 25th and they received it via Canada Post on January 29th. So glad to have this forum. Good luck to everyone!

SuperSH

Jan 20, 2019
Hi i might be moving to Toronto next months and employment info and address will change... i guess i should just send another page by mail now?
I hope nothing will be delayed due to my move..