Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Hello! AOR Jan 17, 2019 here. Until now, after almost 8 mos, my status still remains the same: Eligibility and Security not initiated. I found in my gcms notes that after the r10 completeness check, my file was transferred from CIO to CPC Ottawa because of workload redistribution. My theory is that, agents prioritize the files of those who are originally assigned to them and maybe forgot about the ones that have just been transferred or redistributed to their already full workload. Thus, nobody has picked up my file since it hs been transferred to their office. My question is, any of you here who has gotten a ppr after their file has been transferred from one office to another because of WORKLOAD REDISTRIBUTION? How long did you have to wait for ppr to arrive? TIA.

BALA_IYER24

Apr 7, 2019
My status remains the same eligibility n security not initiated and criminality in progress. My aor is April 6th 2019.

tachar1

Jul 30, 2019
Hello! AOR Jan 17, 2019 here. Until now, after almost 8 mos, my status still remains the same: Eligibility and Security not initiated. I found in my gcms notes that after the r10 completeness check, my file was transferred from CIO to CPC Ottawa because of workload redistribution. My theory is that, agents prioritize the files of those who are originally assigned to them and maybe forgot about the ones that have just been transferred or redistributed to their already full workload. Thus, nobody has picked up my file since it hs been transferred to their office. My question is, any of you here who has gotten a ppr after their file has been transferred from one office to another because of WORKLOAD REDISTRIBUTION? How long did you have to wait for ppr to arrive? TIA.
My AOR is Jan 22, 2019. I only know that my office is Edmonton. I think everyone's files are transferred to a CPC. I found the following link:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/faq/what-is-the-flow-of-background-check-statuses
I do not know about the authenticity of the above though.
By the way, could you please explain the difference between CIO and CPC?

Have you been able to contact cic ? I have not been able to speak to them over phone.

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
Hi, Jan 24th here.

I'm on the same exact boat, but maybe sitting a further forward from you lol.

I ordered a set of GCMS notes back in May, which I received in due time. With it I could see that my file was also redistributed to CPC-Ottawa in March due to workload redistribution, with the latest movement being as of March 26th with the note stating "PReVU Verified", which seems to have to do with Info Sharing, which mine is still in progress, but my wife's has been completed (I'm the PA).
Since then I have contacted IRCC via phone, e-mail Mr. Goodale and it seems my application is still sitting pretty inside a server somewhere begging to have its PDFs opened by an agent. I have ordered a 2nd set of GCMS Notes earlier last month, but these have still not arrived.

I still check my account on a daily basis for any signs of an update, but this has been taking a toll on me and I keep trying to talk myself out of this. It gets even more frustrating when we see people with JULY AORs getting their PPRs, but we must also not forget that some people have been waiting for theirs for nearly a year.

All in all, there really isn't much for us to do but to remain sane throughout this ordeal.

tachar1

Jul 30, 2019
Hi, Jan 24th here.

I'm on the same exact boat, but maybe sitting a further forward from you lol.

I ordered a set of GCMS notes back in May, which I received in due time. With it I could see that my file was also redistributed to CPC-Ottawa in March due to workload redistribution, with the latest movement being as of March 26th with the note stating "PReVU Verified", which seems to have to do with Info Sharing, which mine is still in progress, but my wife's has been completed (I'm the PA).
Since then I have contacted IRCC via phone, e-mail Mr. Goodale and it seems my application is still sitting pretty inside a server somewhere begging to have its PDFs opened by an agent. I have ordered a 2nd set of GCMS Notes earlier last month, but these have still not arrived.

I still check my account on a daily basis for any signs of an update, but this has been taking a toll on me and I keep trying to talk myself out of this. It gets even more frustrating when we see people with JULY AORs getting their PPRs, but we must also not forget that some people have been waiting for theirs for nearly a year.

All in all, there really isn't much for us to do but to remain sane throughout this ordeal.

Do you know if 'info sharing' is part of the criminality check ?
Also, my office is at Edmonton. Do you know if that is a CPC or CIO ?
I have no clue about these terms.

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
Do you know if 'info sharing' is part of the criminality check ?
Also, my office is at Edmonton. Do you know if that is a CPC or CIO ?
I have no clue about these terms.
I believe Edmonton is a CPC (Case Processing Center, as opposed to CIO which is a Centralized Intake Office), and my criminality check is complete, I forgot to mention that, so I would believe Info Sharing is part of the background checks (which I believe to be comprised of Info Sharing + Security)

tachar1

Jul 30, 2019
I believe Edmonton is a CPC (Case Processing Center, as opposed to CIO which is a Centralized Intake Office), and my criminality check is complete, I forgot to mention that, so I would believe Info Sharing is part of the background checks (which I believe to be comprised of Info Sharing + Security)
Isn't it right that you are a step closer if your application is at CPC versus CIO ? This was what I found from another forum:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/faq/what-is-the-flow-of-background-check-statuses
Let me know what you think.