+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
outside Canada ? Can you please explain ? As far as I know its only an issue if you are inside Canada.
For example we are from 'x' country and we are in study permit in 'y' country (like Europe/USA from south asia or africa), the work experience done during study permit in 'y' country (such as RA or teaching assistant) has not been considered in many instances.

But we see some getting PPR - we don't know. May be that they had score cutt-off even if removing that work experience or it may have just been slipped in ....mystery

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Does anyone have the email for the GCMS notes? I ordered mine back in July and haven’t gotten it yet
did you apply gcms yourself or used agent/;web?
If you ordered yourself, you can request for info but if you are agent - probably, you should follow up with the agent.

Last edited:

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
I ordered gcms notes via getgcms in july and received today aftr 2 mnths n 1 week so i guess you will be receiving them soon!!
Good, finally you received it.
Hope you found some positive & detailed answers in the notes...

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hello buddys
Just recieved erins' answer about my application
Aor Jan 24, VO Rabat
Criminality passed, eligibility still in progress, security not initiated
Seems that ppr is not for next days...
So basically no progress at all since last email from Ralph's office...

Taha123

Apr 27, 2019
Good, finally you received it.
Hope you found some positive & detailed answers in the notes...
Yes but notes are from july, everything seems okay except stat ques is rev reqd, actually v hd usa visa rejection and we disclosed it.

All the activity seems to be done at cpc- ottawa nothing since the final is transferred to LVO.

Hope to get ppr soon!!