+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
I'm happy to bring my PPR news to all here and induce hopes for all waiting to get theirs.
I have been on this forum for quite some time now and about a month back signed up since then have been following this thread and have seen so much of encouragement, dispair, joy, etc etc, I mean all forms of emotions and could relate to all of them during the course of my application...

Please accept my sincere gratitude everyone on this thread, and I wish those waiting a happy PPR very soon....

Special mention to @Wahegurujee ..... I got a reply from you on this thread that I will have my PPR soon and here it is,,,, hope to see your post with PPR very soon :)

AOR- 5th Jan'19
PPR - 17th July'19

Cheers
Anuj
Congratulations Anuj.. happy for you!

Reactions: Anujkaushik

Romish

Apr 9, 2019
I'm happy to bring my PPR news to all here and induce hopes for all waiting to get theirs.
I have been on this forum for quite some time now and about a month back signed up since then have been following this thread and have seen so much of encouragement, dispair, joy, etc etc, I mean all forms of emotions and could relate to all of them during the course of my application...

Please accept my sincere gratitude everyone on this thread, and I wish those waiting a happy PPR very soon....

Special mention to @Wahegurujee ..... I got a reply from you on this thread that I will have my PPR soon and here it is,,,, hope to see your post with PPR very soon :)

AOR- 5th Jan'19
PPR - 17th July'19

Cheers
Anuj
Congratulations.....Great news..Hope and pray we all get our PPRs soon

Reactions: Anujkaushik

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019

AOR- 5th Jan'19
PPR - 17th July'19

Cheers
Anuj
Im too happy to learn that your application is approved. All you hard work and efforts.... all the time you had devoted to prepare for the documentation... all the tough time to compile and complete the protocols .. sleepless nights and impatience in mind, is finally put to rest by IRCC by the blessings of Almighty.
God has answered your prayers and you are finally a Canadian Permanent Resident !

Keep doing the good work and have a successful life..
All the best vibes from Jan AOR group..

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019

AOR- 5th Jan'19
PPR - 17th July'19

Cheers
Anuj
Congratulations bro.. only delayed by 12 days but doesn’t matter. Definitely gives us lot a lot of hope. I got this email from Mr Goodale’s office @Wahegurujee

Dear Gada – thank you for providing the necessary DOB.

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 5, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec 2019.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Congratulations bro.. only delayed by 12 days but doesn’t matter. Definitely gives us lot a lot of hope. I got this email from Mr Goodale’s office @Wahegurujee

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 5, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana

good enuff..
Also.. do remember that Background in Progress or We are processing,, doesnt matter..
people are getting no Updates in account and directly receiving PPR mail.. also without ghost updates !.

so just stick to positive mind and cheer to the thought that Jan AOR is moving positively.

Remember tonite can also be the night !

time for some magic to happen with us too...

Karthik91

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019

AOR- 5th Jan'19
PPR - 17th July'19

Cheers
Anuj

AOR- 5th Jan'19
PPR - 17th July'19

Cheers
Anuj
Congratulations brother. Wishing you all the very best. Hope all of us get the golden mail soon.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
good enuff..
Also.. do remember that Background in Progress or We are processing,, doesnt matter..
people are getting no Updates in account and directly receiving PPR mail.. also without ghost updates !.

so just stick to positive mind and cheer to the thought that Jan AOR is moving positively.

You are right paaji.. thanks for your help and support to this community. I hope we all get out PPRs soon :)
Your positivity is infectious.. Rab Rakkha

Monash0910

May 23, 2019

Criminality passed.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana
Hi
In how many days did u receive the reply from Goodale's office?

Reactions: Noramoda

Monash0910

May 23, 2019
good enuff..

Hi
I had a doubt the background check n all happens after criminality?

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
Primary office : Edmonton IRCC
Secondary office : Vancouver Immigration

hey i got gcms notes, i order on june 18,2019 and got on july 18,2019.
According notes nothing started except medical passed , R10 : Recommended pass & info sharing. notes made on june 20,2019 and i called agent on june 24,2019

while on phone agent told me criminality is not started, background & Eligibility is in process . i noted in summary before sending to centeral intake office it mention everything good by assistant on march 4,2019. nothing after that. @legalfalcon . Any suggestion ?

Office : Centeralized intake office

Review type: Program Assistant : CEC i have reviewed thos application based upon the docs submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. Min score : 443 CRS Score : 445, principal application application promoted existing UCI primary application medical attached to UCI: Yes client fees verified--- Languages principal application English IELTS and met threshold and Verified. Education -----Primary applicant ECA report verified on the issuing website: Foreign credential confirm on ECA Site ECA Canadian Equivalency summary reported by issuing agency has a bachelor degree
R 10 OK recommendation : Pass Criminality---- AGE applicant age not change from ITA to e-APR

vanessaduran

Jul 8, 2019
good enuff..

Silent reader here, just wanted to say thank you for this message! It made me feel a lot better :)

Doom__V

May 6, 2018

AOR- 5th Jan'19
PPR - 17th July'19

Cheers
Anuj
Congrats...Hope others get the good news soon as well

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019

AOR- 5th Jan'19
PPR - 17th July'19

Cheers
Anuj
Many congratulations anuj :) have a wonderful new life in Canada. Njoi your PPR moment. Hope we all get our PPR soon.