AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
21-02-2017 (Passed)
Hello,

I am worried we made mistake.
Our application had Been received January 18th. And my wife did medical, and police check. We paid application fee and permanent resident fee separately. So we were asked to pay that, and I think I did it right, but I dunno, anyways that was months ago now. If I messed up big, they would tell us we didn't do something and our application is over????

Also she is from Morocco, anyone from Morocco get any updates or success??
It applied for my husband from Algeria. Application received on January 24th and still nothing. I got a request for schedule A, police certificate and PPR fee on March. So here we are still waiting for DM.
our file is at Paris VO. I guess urs too right??

kintaro.oe

May 19, 2016
Hi Rania.Aiss,

The Visa office for Morocco is in Rabat. Also she did police check and medical in February or March, then did police check again I think, which is when we had request to pay PR fee, this was in July maybe. Probably did schedule A both times as well, I do not remember. I am not a smart man.

It sucks, the lack of communication, and updates :(

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Hey guys, my ECAS finally changed to In Process on the PA's side today (after 7 months of being stuck at CPC-M), but there's no line added or any sentence that says they started processing the file on a certain date. Maybe that'll come later? I wonder if this means the file's at the VO now...

Green212

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hey guys, my ECAS finally changed to In Process on the PA's side today (after 7 months of being stuck at CPC-M), but there's no line added or any sentence that says they started processing the file on a certain date. Maybe that'll come later? I wonder if this means the file's at the VO now...
Hi, our status changed to in process and then the processing date was added about a week later.

Ashley24

Jul 31, 2017
Hi ,

I have applied for spouse PR on May 19th.Below are the further details :

AOR- 23rd June.
Medical - 13th July.
PCC - 3rd Aug.
AOR from NDVO - 21st Aug.
BG status : not applicable

Do like to know what will be the further process? And by when PR will be the granted (approx timeline)?

Kindly help.

Thanks in advance.

camilafsn

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Usually the sponsor gets an email regarding file transfer

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Dear fellows,
i have a question

IMM5669 schedule A background form
Q3. Mothers name: it says * FAMILY NAME AT BIRTH

the guide says (surname or last name)

what should i fill in this now? her last name at birth or her current last name (after married name)
any one who went through this please help
thankyou.

jaymehta26

Jan 9, 2017
Dear fellows,
i have a question

IMM5669 schedule A background form
Q3. Mothers name: it says * FAMILY NAME AT BIRTH

the guide says (surname or last name)

what should i fill in this now? her last name at birth or her current last name (after married name)
any one who went through this please help
thankyou.
I would write family name (surname) at the time of birth.

jaymehta26

Jan 9, 2017
Was your medical done before it was sent to London?

And 7 months like after sending to London or total duration is 7 months.
It took 7 months from application received to passport request. See below my timeline.

Jan 19 - Application sent
Jan 24 - Application received
Feb 2 - Application linked to MyCIC (GCKey)
Feb 9 - Started working on the application. I'm now able to view status on ECAS using file # or sponsor's client ID
Feb 14 - CIC asked to submit IMM 5490, sent on the same day and also sent through mail to Mississauga, just in case
March 7 - PA gets an update on MyCIC requesting for medicals. I noticed the PA was issued a new client ID
March 10 - Sponsor approved, sent to LVO
March 12 - ECAS 'in process'
Aug 2 - Background check started
Aug 7 - Decision made
Aug 22 - Passport request
Aug 27 - Passport sent

Reactions: Shajnemb and adt83

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
It took 7 months from application received to passport request. See below my timeline.

Jan 19 - Application sent
Jan 24 - Application received
Feb 2 - Application linked to MyCIC (GCKey)
Feb 9 - Started working on the application. I'm now able to view status on ECAS using file # or sponsor's client ID
Feb 14 - CIC asked to submit IMM 5490, sent on the same day and also sent through mail to Mississauga, just in case
March 7 - PA gets an update on MyCIC requesting for medicals. I noticed the PA was issued a new client ID
March 10 - Sponsor approved, sent to LVO
March 12 - ECAS 'in process'
Aug 2 - Background check started
Aug 7 - Decision made
Aug 22 - Passport request
Aug 27 - Passport sent
Thanks for sharing. My application was received on Jan 25. However, it will be another 2 to 3 months probably before we get a DM. My background check has been in progress for 6 months and they probably haven't even started our security review yet as per our last set of GCMS notes.

congrats, 7 months is pretty good!

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
sent app on 1/16

Passport request on 7/24

Passport delivered at Ottawa office on 7/27

Approved on 8/22

Tracker activated on 8/25

Got passport and landed on 8/28 at peace arch border.

Long journey has finally come to the end!

Good luck to all of you guys who are still waiting , hang in there.

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
sent app on 1/16

Passport request on 7/24

Passport delivered at Ottawa office on 7/27

Approved on 8/22

Tracker activated on 8/25

Got passport and landed on 8/28 at peace arch border.

Long journey has finally come to the end!

Good luck to all of you guys who are still waiting , hang in there.
Congrats and Good luck for future.
My BGC went in process yesterday. I am being processed at Ottawa as well (March applicant - Outland). Could you share how long it took for you to get DM after BGC went in progress. I am seeing almost all Ottawa applicants from march waiting for 2-3 months since the beginning of BGC for DM.

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
mine
Congrats and Good luck for future.
My BGC went in process yesterday. I am being processed at Ottawa as well (March applicant - Outland). Could you share how long it took for you to get DM after BGC went in progress. I am seeing almost all Ottawa applicants from march waiting for 2-3 months since the beginning of BGC for DM.
Mine was processed in hongkong, but my spouse is in Canada so we sent the passport to Ottawa .

Reactions: gotanswers?