+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2017 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

montague

May 19, 2017
Still IN PROCESS as well. Through Sydney Visa Office
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 18, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on April 10, 2017.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 22, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
They confirmed that they'd received updated Medical on 19 July.

"Your application is currently in process. You will be notified of any further updates." Seems a favourite quote!!

Cheers
Paul

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Seems like a lot of us left here from January have experienced some kind of glitch with our apps. Wishing everyone on this thread faster progress from here on end and sending out good vibes for the VO's to get our PPR's out soon!

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Jan 26th - Application reached CPC-M
Feb 26th - AOR1
March 2nd - SA and file transfer email
June 8th - Sent a CSI to NDVO to see if they had received the application from CPC-M
June 17th - Received a reply from NDVO that they don't have my application from CPC-M
June 18th - Called CPC-M and explained the whole situation. Got a response that everything is fine and wait.
June 26th - Called CPC-M again and explained the whole situation again. The agent put me on hold and did some investigation. Was told the file is still with CPC-M and the file transfer email might have been sent before they received PCC and SEC-A ( which is true since we uploaded those docs around end of March). Conclusion the agent said that everything seems to be in order and will request CPC-M to forward the application to NDVO.
July 28th - Got Medical Request
August 8th - Got another email for file transfer to NDVO
August 14th - AOR 2 Received.
And now waiting for BC check to go in progress. ECAS is in progress for PA with the 4th line added.
Hey, my timeline is almost exactly the same as yours. Since your file finally got forwarded, I hope mine gets sent to the proper VO soon, too.

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
I wonder: Since most of us stragglers will be at 7 months of processing time by the time our files are forwarded to the proper VO, will the VO process our files more quickly? That would be awesome...

It seems like CPCM already asked for the things that the VO would ask for...

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Nov 1, 2016
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 - 24-01-2017, AOR2 20-02-2017
File Transfer...
01-02-2017
Med's Request
24-07-2017, further tests requested 13-08-2017
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
LANDED..........
22-12-2017
Guys, can you please check your details in the spreadsheet and make sure your VO information is right. There are lot of unknown. If we have right information, we will have more accurate data for respective VO. Also, Mississauga is not VO, It's CPC. Please do when you get time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit?usp=sharing
Sadly someone continues to wreck havoc on the January 2017 spreadsheet, first the January 2017 google doc, and now the January 2017 tab of your awesome google doc that combines all of 2017 together! The January 2017 tab is now sorted and colour coded by VO instead of by stage of application... Any chance you can revert it to previous formatting (I don't want to risk messing something up...), and then lock it like before?! I wish people were considerate and didn't mess up your hard work :( Or, not lock it, but make a note for people to create a custom filter by VO that only changes their personal view of the spreadsheet, not everyone elses'?

[Note: To whoever wants to sort it by VO, please go to the filter symbol, then click "create new temporary filter view". Then, you can pick to sort it by VO FOR YOURSELF ONLY but not mess up the spreadsheet for everyone else. That would be much, much appreciated! Thanks! Problem solved!]

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Sadly someone continues to wreck havoc on the January 2017 spreadsheet, first the January 2017 google doc, and now the January 2017 tab of your awesome google doc that combines all of 2017 together! The January 2017 tab is now sorted and colour coded by VO instead of by stage of application... Any chance you can revert it to previous formatting (I don't want to risk messing something up...), and then lock it like before?! I wish people were considerate and didn't mess up your hard work :( Or, not lock it, but make a note for people to create a custom filter by VO that only changes their personal view of the spreadsheet, not everyone elses'?

[Note: To whoever wants to sort it by VO, please go to the filter symbol, then click "create new temporary filter view". Then, you can pick to sort it by VO FOR YOURSELF ONLY but not mess up the spreadsheet for everyone else. That would be much, much appreciated! Thanks! Problem solved!]
I reverted and locked it again. If couple of guys like you can help me out, I will give you write access so, when there's an update, We all shall take care of it.

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you ordered Notes?
Here is what we did since our application was stuck somewhere:-

Feb 26th - AOR1

June 8th - Sent a CSI to NDVO to see if they had received the application from CPC-M

June 17th - Received a reply from NDVO that they don't have my application from CPC-M

June 18th - Called CPC-M and explained the whole situation. Got a response that everything is fine and wait.

June 26th - Called CPC-M again and explained the whole situation again. The agent put me on hold and did some investigation. Was told the file is still with CPC-M and the file transfer email might have been sent before they received PCC and SEC-A ( which is true since we uploaded those docs around end of March). Conclusion the agent said that everything seems to be in order and will request CPC-M to forward the application to NDVO.

And now waiting for BC check to go in progress. ECAS is in progress for PA with the 4th line added.

rania.aiss

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
21-02-2017 (Passed)
Hey, I applied for my notes and I got them. Can anyone help me reading them plz???

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
Here is what we did since our application was stuck somewhere:-

Feb 26th - AOR1

Looks like you were stuck in Mississauga as well. There's a thread in my Signature for other who are stuck there.

I've been in Mississauga since Feb.6 :( no transfer. They tell me the same things.. "we have everything we need."

rania.aiss

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
21-02-2017 (Passed)
share the notes at the end. It contain the key concern.
It has 38 pages and the last 3 pages about notes. On the notes they didn't talk about anything except the required documents that I sent them, SA and, email change and me (sponsor) enquiring for more info about my application.

Check this: https://ibb.co/bUoB2Q

Last edited: