+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2017 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

Bsaxena

Jul 11, 2016
What?! They destroyed your file by mistake?! That sounds like a joke!
What are they doing now? Does Mississauga have to resend your file?
You should definitely contact your local MP right away. This is so horrible. :(
I hope things work out for you soon.
yes it seems like a joke but they did destroy my file and then they asked us to send it via email and said that they would process it ri8 away but nothing since then

Sap12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
28-02-2017
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
File Transfer...
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-12-2017
Interview........
Yet not
Passport Req..
Yet not
VISA ISSUED...
Yet not
LANDED..........
Hope end of 2017
Hi,

We received our passport back with visa stamped and COPR. But it was very amazing that SGVO received the passport on 25 July and we got back on 13 August! Is not it quite fast forwarding for SGVO? Good wishes for everyone who hasn't get yet.

edelahozd

Jan 31, 2017
Any january applicants still waiting for dm?
Me my friend.
App. Received jan 09
Aor feb 14
S.A feb 15
Relationship interview, meds request and police clearence request: may 18
Meds passed: may 25
Bg in process since june 29
No move since the. Bogota V.O

FrostiRose

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Gothenburg, Sweden
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Request
16-02-2017
Med's Done....
28-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
Any january applicants still waiting for dm?
Yup.
Close to six months since last communications from CIC. In ECAS it still says Application Received. MyCIC says We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements and We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. No message for additional documents has been received. Application still in Mississauga.
Starting to wonder when there will actually be some movement with my application...

Zuky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
??
Yup.
Close to six months since last communications from CIC. In ECAS it still says Application Received. MyCIC says We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements and We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. No message for additional documents has been received. Application still in Mississauga.
Starting to wonder when there will actually be some movement with my application...
Have you called them? There have been many cases of people not getting requests for additional documents.

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Yup.
This is really unfortunate that you dont have any info about the status of your app. My guess is that you called many times + you ordered GCMS notes...and you didnt really get much info from either channel. What about to try to involve your MP? Do you have such possibility? In worse case your MP would tell you that until your application reaches 12 month - he/she cant help you. But in the best case - he/she can get some info for you.

FrostiRose

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Gothenburg, Sweden
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Request
16-02-2017
Med's Done....
28-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
Have you called them? There have been many cases of people not getting requests for additional documents.
I've talked to two different people at the CIC call centre, both saying "looks like they have everything they need, you just need to wait". Sent a case specific enquiry online, got a reply back that nothing else is needed.
In Sweden now, but will phone the call centre again when I'm back in Canada in a few weeks.

Zuky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
??
I've talked to two different people at the CIC call centre, both saying "looks like they have everything they need, you just need to wait". Sent a case specific enquiry online, got a reply back that nothing else is needed.
In Sweden now, but will phone the call centre again when I'm back in Canada in a few weeks.
That's rough - I know how hard all this can be and them being so secretive about it all makes it 100% harder.

In that case, maybe Mississauga is working on it in some capacity. It's been hypothesized that to decrease processing times they're stepping in, but that's not something I definitely know to be true :(

I see calling hasn't helped much in the past, but if you want, you can try calling 1-613-944-4000 and pressing the option for immigration. It seems as though it works for some but not for everyone.

It's really horrible how they offer 0 transparency when we all have our lives on hold like this. The absolute least they could do is give us some sense of where we are in the application process.

I really hope things get settled for you soon!

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Here is what we did since our application was stuck somewhere:-

Jan 26th - Application reached CPC-M

Feb 26th - AOR1

March 2nd - SA and file transfer email

June 8th - Sent a CSI to NDVO to see if they had received the application from CPC-M

June 17th - Received a reply from NDVO that they don't have my application from CPC-M

June 18th - Called CPC-M and explained the whole situation. Got a response that everything is fine and wait.

June 26th - Called CPC-M again and explained the whole situation again. The agent put me on hold and did some investigation. Was told the file is still with CPC-M and the file transfer email might have been sent before they received PCC and SEC-A ( which is true since we uploaded those docs around end of March). Conclusion the agent said that everything seems to be in order and will request CPC-M to forward the application to NDVO.

July 28th - Got Medical Request

August 8th - Got another email for file transfer to NDVO

August 14th - AOR 2 Received.

And now waiting for BC check to go in progress. ECAS is in progress for PA with the 4th line added.

Reactions: avatarkyoshi

APSran

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Here is what we did since our application was stuck somewhere:-

Jan 26th - Application reached CPC-M

Feb 26th - AOR1

March 2nd - SA and file transfer email

June 8th - Sent a CSI to NDVO to see if they had received the application from CPC-M

June 17th - Received a reply from NDVO that they don't have my application from CPC-M

June 18th - Called CPC-M and explained the whole situation. Got a response that everything is fine and wait.

June 26th - Called CPC-M again and explained the whole situation again. The agent put me on hold and did some investigation. Was told the file is still with CPC-M and the file transfer email might have been sent before they received PCC and SEC-A ( which is true since we uploaded those docs around end of March). Conclusion the agent said that everything seems to be in order and will request CPC-M to forward the application to NDVO.

July 28th - Got Medical Request

August 8th - Got another email for file transfer to NDVO

August 14th - AOR 2 Received.

And now waiting for BC check to go in progress. ECAS is in progress for PA with the 4th line added.
Hi darky
May i know what is CSI?? Because my representative sent an email to NDVO on 28 th july but no reply!!!

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Hi darky
May i know what is CSI?? Because my representative sent an email to NDVO on 28 th july but no reply!!!
Oh its Case specific inquiry. Yeah nothing you can do apart from waiting for their reply that if they have your app or not .