Med's Done....
10/07/2017
Passport Req..
14/08/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/08/2017
LANDED..........
22/09/2017
I've just noticed that review of addition documents change from "the additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "we do not need additional documents". I don't know when it was changed. I figure out because I did save to my computer the status of last month and now compare to the current status.

Additional documents are PPC and schedule A, right? Because those are the ones I submitted when receiving request from CPC-M (did not submit upfront).

Does your status change like mine before or is it "we do not need additional documents" since the beginning?
My timeline before It was show : The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
And just changed last month since 6/6/2017
: we do not need additional documents
So I don't know what the next step they will do after this ....hope to get PR soon , to tired for waiting !!

Last edited:
Reactions: oscargang

Mustafiz44

Jun 27, 2015
I've just noticed that review of addition documents change from "the additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "we do not need additional documents". I don't know when it was changed. I figure out because I did save to my computer the status of last month and now compare to the current status.

Additional documents are PPC and schedule A, right? Because those are the ones I submitted when receiving request from CPC-M (did not submit upfront).

Does your status change like mine before or is it "we do not need additional documents" since the beginning?
Hi guys , my time line almost same just only

Hi guys , we have almost same time line accept
Review of additional documents: we do not need additional documents
This was show on my time line for month already.
.????
Interesting, mine changed from "We do not need additional documents" to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" a few weeks earlier.

Reactions: TKGSTK

TKGSTK

Jun 5, 2017
Thailand
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Doc's Request.
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-03-2017
Med's Request
06/07/2017
Med's Done....
10/07/2017
Passport Req..
14/08/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/08/2017
LANDED..........
22/09/2017
Interesting, mine changed from "We do not need additional documents" to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" a few weeks earlier.
When your wife has medical requested and when medical done ?? , I guess you guys will hear good news soon because medical check done ,my friend told me will have passport request soon , keep cross your fingers.

tufayel

Jul 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
December 1 2016
AOR Received.
December 5 2016 ( email received on December 13, 2016)
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Received in Singapore Visa Office on 2016/12/28
Med's Request
Done upfront
Med's Done....
Done and received by SGVO 10/09/2016
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Passport request
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
They received my application for permanent residence on December 5, 2016.
They started processing application on January 4, 2017.
(Visa Office : Singapore )
Current status is.....
Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone ensure that how long it will take to make final decision or is there any problems with status....!!!? Thank You

TKGSTK

Jun 5, 2017
Thailand
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Doc's Request.
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-03-2017
Med's Request
06/07/2017
Med's Done....
10/07/2017
Passport Req..
14/08/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/08/2017
LANDED..........
22/09/2017

We should to get PR soon , I hope ...please Hurry up Singapore VO

Reactions: oscargang

chikagirl

Aug 10, 2016
Hi everyone. My ECAS on the applicants side for PR says decision made, and he received an email with instructions which I'll post below. He is a US APPLICANT and USA is visa-exempt country. Does he need to send anything in? And how long from DM to CORP? Thanks, I'll post the email below.

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

Please note that these instructions apply to passport holders from Mexico as well, who, as of December 1, 2016 , do not require a visa to enter Canada.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS."

TKGSTK

Jun 5, 2017
Thailand
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Doc's Request.
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-03-2017
Med's Request
06/07/2017
Med's Done....
10/07/2017
Passport Req..
14/08/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/08/2017
LANDED..........
22/09/2017
Hi everyone. My ECAS on the applicants side for PR says decision made, and he received an email with instructions which I'll post below. He is a US APPLICANT and USA is visa-exempt country. Does he need to send anything in? And how long from DM to CORP? Thanks, I'll post the email below.

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

Please note that these instructions apply to passport holders from Mexico as well, who, as of December 1, 2016 , do not require a visa to enter Canada.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS."
Congratulations

rcraig33hb

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto to Manila
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
File Transfer...
27-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront - Passed
Med's Done....
05-11-2016 - Passed
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
6-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Congrats! :)

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

oscargang

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
File Transfer...
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-11-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
We should to get PR soon , I hope ...please Hurry up Singapore VO
I hope so. I am so worried and nervous when seeing other members getting DM even they applied before us. I am trying to cool down now ;)

oscargang

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
File Transfer...
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-11-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Hey man!
I just got the email to submit passport of my wife today! I checked online and ECAS but the status has not been changed yet!
Wow Congrats Man, wish you all the best. :).

comp_2016

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
--
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 AOR2: 06-04-2017
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
14-03-2017
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017 Medical Passed: 22-06-2017
Interview........
--- BGC started: 13-04-2017 DM :14-07-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
Hey man!
I just got the email to submit passport of my wife today! I checked online and ECAS but the status has not been changed yet!
May i know your timeline please...when did you get DM?...which VO?

Mustafiz44

Jun 27, 2015
May i know your timeline please...when did you get DM?...which VO?
Sponsor:
Application Sent:
24th January 2017
Application Received: 25th January 2017
AOR1: 14th February 2017
Sponsorship Approval: 27th February 2017

Singapore VO:
Medical was done from before.
Permanent Resident Application:
Application Processing Start:
March 15, 2017
PPR: 18th July 2017

I got no updates after that except the MyCIC account where the Additional Documents section changed to "We are reviewing additional documents that you provided"

The ECAS is still in progress which I think will be updated soon. Online MyCIC is now showing, we need additional documents from you but there is no posted corresponding PDF which again I think will be updated.

Reactions: TKGSTK