25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Hi Tufayel,

My application was received by them on 31st January 2017. For few, days I have been expecting DM soon! But seeing you, I have become dishearted that still, December candidate is remaining for Singapore visa office? I know that for other visa offices some applicants of Nov/Dec are remaining. But here for SGVO office, I think they didn't touch any file of Nov/Dec! At least I didn't find anybody yet! My application has the same status as yours. Wish they will clear all of ours file very soon.
There are other VO's that are slow too. Our VO is Mexico City and our app was received Jan 25. And even though our BGC has been in process since the beginning of March, there is no movement on our file. :(

Reactions: tufayel

Mustafiz44

Jun 27, 2015
Hi Guys,

I applied for my wife on January 25th, Here are some information from ECAS:

My sponsorship approval was made withing a week and this is the PR application status :
  1. We received application for permanent residence on January 26, 2017.
  2. We started processing application on March 15, 2017.
  3. Medical results have been received.
I linked the application in MyCIC and mycic status are as following,

Application/profile details:
Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results:
You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents:
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The VO is Singapore. How long it might take? Even though they haven't asked me for any additional documents. The Review says, additional documents are being reviewed. Do they always let applicants know before background check?

I am a bit worried!

Reactions: TKGSTK and tufayel

tufayel

Jul 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
December 1 2016
AOR Received.
December 5 2016 ( email received on December 13, 2016)
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Received in Singapore Visa Office on 2016/12/28
Med's Request
Done upfront
Med's Done....
Done and received by SGVO 10/09/2016
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Passport request
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi Tufayel,

My application was received by them on 31st January 2017. For few, days I have been expecting DM soon! But seeing you, I have become dishearted that still, December candidate is remaining for Singapore visa office? I know that for other visa offices some applicants of Nov/Dec are remaining. But here for SGVO office, I think they didn't touch any file of Nov/Dec! At least I didn't find anybody yet! My application has the same status as yours. Wish they will clear all of ours file very soon.
That's mean we need to wait at the end of time line (12 month) and also if we need an interview then another 1 year !!! :(

oscargang

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
File Transfer...
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-11-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Hi Guys,

My sponsorship approval was made withing a week and this is the PR application status :

Application status:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:
Interview:
Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The VO is Singapore. How long it might take? Even though they haven't asked me for any additional documents. The Review says, additional documents are being reviewed. Do they always let applicants know before background check?

I am a bit worried!
It's always hard to say how long the DM will take. Depending on the case, the processing time will be different even though we have similar submission time. You might want to consider ordering GCMS notes and will see a more detailed notes on your file. Refer to to Singapore thread in my signature if you are interested.

Reactions: TKGSTK

Mustafiz44

Jun 27, 2015
It's always hard to say how long the DM will take. Depending on the case, the processing time will be different even though we have similar submission time. You might want to consider ordering GCMS notes and will see a more detailed notes on your file. Refer to to Singapore thread in my signature if you are interested.
Thanks for the suggestions oscargang. Did you hear from Singapore yet? I sent an email to Singapore querying the status. I might as well order a GCMS. Thanks for sharing the thread for Singapore VO.

oscargang

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
File Transfer...
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-11-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Thanks for the suggestions oscargang. Did you hear from Singapore yet? I sent an email to Singapore querying the status. I might as well order a GCMS. Thanks for sharing the thread for Singapore VO.
No update from Sinpapore VO yet. Cross the finger and hope to hear good news soon. My application is reaching 6 months now!

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
hi everyone, I got update from hk vo today,they sent a settlement letter to me but there is no change on website.
Is it a good sign? Is there anyone who has completed the process received it as well?

Here is the letter:
Dear xxx:
Head’s up that your application is moving ahead. It’s time to start thinking about the next steps of your journey to Canada.

Here’s some more information for you to work on as you get closer to your new life in Canada. It’s a big decision to choose Canada as your new home, and we want to help you make that move a smooth one!

Rest assured that you have made the right choice. Canada is consistently ranked as among the most safe, most clean, and most free countries in the world, with excellent health care and education. Canada is truly one of the world’s best countries to call home!

It’s time to start thinking about the fabulous settlement services you can access. For many, there is free support and training available to help with transition---have a look: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
btw i Applied Outland in January , living in Canada now,(visitor visa )waiting for Dm,do I need to contact cic to change address?
Thanks!

oscargang

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
File Transfer...
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-11-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
hi everyone, I got update from hk vo today,they sent a settlement letter to me but there is no hange on website.
Is it a good sign? Is there anyone who has completed the process received it as well?

Here is the letter:
Dear xxx:
Head’s up that your application is moving ahead. It’s time to start thinking about the next steps of your journey to Canada.

Here’s some more information for you to work on as you get closer to your new life in Canada. It’s a big decision to choose Canada as your new home, and we want to help you make that move a smooth one!

Rest assured that you have made the right choice. Canada is consistently ranked as among the most safe, most clean, and most free countries in the world, with excellent health care and education. Canada is truly one of the world’s best countries to call home!

It’s time to start thinking about the fabulous settlement services you can access. For many, there is free support and training available to help with transition---have a look: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp
Congrats! I think DM and PPR will come soon

TKGSTK

Jun 5, 2017
Thailand
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Doc's Request.
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-03-2017
Med's Request
06/07/2017
Med's Done....
10/07/2017
Passport Req..
14/08/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/08/2017
LANDED..........
22/09/2017
Hi guys , my time line almost same just only
Hi Guys,

Application status:

Review of eligibility:
Interview:
Biometrics:
Background check:
Final decision:

I am a bit worried!
Hi guys , we have almost same time line accept
Review of additional documents: we do not need additional documents
This was show on my time line for month already.
.????

oscargang

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
File Transfer...
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-11-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Hi guys , my time line almost same just only

Hi guys , we have almost same time line accept
Review of additional documents: we do not need additional documents
This was show on my time line for month already.
.????
I've just noticed that review of addition documents change from "the additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "we do not need additional documents". I don't know when it was changed. I figure out because I did save to my computer the status of last month and now compare to the current status.

Additional documents are PPC and schedule A, right? Because those are the ones I submitted when receiving request from CPC-M (did not submit upfront).

Does your status change like mine before or is it "we do not need additional documents" since the beginning?

Reactions: TKGSTK

tufayel

Jul 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
December 1 2016
AOR Received.
December 5 2016 ( email received on December 13, 2016)
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Received in Singapore Visa Office on 2016/12/28
Med's Request
Done upfront
Med's Done....
Done and received by SGVO 10/09/2016
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Passport request
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi Guys,

Application status:

Review of eligibility:
Interview:
Biometrics:
Background check:
Final decision:

I am a bit worried!
same story hare mate :( ! I applied on Dec 2016.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Are there any Jan. applicants who have had their background check on GCKey account in progress for 5 months or more? I checked and I now realize that our BGC has been saying in progress since Feb 22 when we linked our account and since we got AOR1 on Feb 23.

Our app is in Mexico City VO. We sent partner's PCC from Chile upfront as per his country's instructions. Our app only started processing at VO on May 4. We ordered GCMS notes about a month ago, but have not received them. It might take another month to receive, since another person from VO got an email saying they won't be available for another month (I think there has been a lot of requests for notes lately).

Just wanted to see if anyone else in the same boat as me. Thanks