+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2017 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
You should be fine. I didnt write it either. But I did put in separate envelope with event name on Envelope
hey but its the principal applicant photo- in the photo specification it is mentioned we need to write name and DOB.
ITS THOSE 2 PHOTOS.
the proof photos i have written.. i missed out on those pictures:(

JoshVesh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
hey but its the principal applicant photo- in the photo specification it is mentioned we need to write name and DOB.
ITS THOSE 2 PHOTOS.
the proof photos i have written.. i missed out on those pictures:(
Oh ya that.. Ya that needed to be stamped or manually written with date of picture taken. Date of picture is more important i think. Well lets hope they dont have any problem with that.**Finger Crossed*

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
We used the old kit so I'm not sure if there's a difference, but with our two photos one needed full name and date of birth and the other had the photographer's stamp. Is it the same with the new kit?

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
We used the old kit so I'm not sure if there's a difference, but with our two photos one needed full name and date of birth and the other had the photographer's stamp. Is it the same with the new kit?
yes the same one.. in which i forgot to write the name and DOB on..

so thats the one that worries if my package will be returned

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
yes the same one.. in which i forgot to write the name and DOB on..

so thats the one that worries if my package will be returned
Think good thoughts! Maybe they won't notice. :)

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
If they are not satisfied they will likely ask for another set of photos.

For us they have requested the photos 2 more times, and it only says that they do not meet the specifications, but they don't mention exactly what specification. In the last one that we sent we forgot to write the DOB, so they requested them again.

gmclellan

Feb 15, 2017
I have not received any word from CIC since March.
My application was received on January 27th.
AOR1 on Feb 15th
Sponsorship approval received February 28th.
Medicals done upfront. Passed.
Interview not needed.
All I'm waiting on is my background check. The line on background check recently changed to, "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check" to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
Does this mean I'm any closer to being approved? I know that the average processing time is 12 months but it seems like a lot of people here who sent theirs around the same time have already been approved and I'm starting to get really anxious.

jayquin85

May 30, 2017
Can you guys help me with this. It says they need additional documents to process my application and check my messages but I got no message on what documents they needed. When they said that the "application is in progress" does that mean that our application is complete and moving forward? Thanks in advance. This link is the picture of their messages to me. http://i63.tinypic.com/b5663r.png http://i63.tinypic.com/b5663r.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: msapkota

SMWNDP

Jan 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
File Transfer...
06-03-2017
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/05/2017
LANDED..........
14/06/2017
Can you guys help me with this. It says they need additional documents to process my application and check my messages but I got no message on what documents they needed. When they said that the "application is in progress" does that mean that our application is complete and moving forward? Thanks in advance. This link is the picture of their messages to me. http://i63.tinypic.com/b5663r.png http://i63.tinypic.com/b5663r.jpg
The section directly below where you took that screenshot should contain a message on what they require. You should also receive an email with a PDF document attached outlining what is required (if you provided an email address). The change to GCKey did not coincide with the time we received emails so you may need to wait a few days.

Based on the status of your application in the screenshot, I would guess it's the schedule A, but... I can't be sure.

mr-moose

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Waterloo, ON
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2017
LANDED..........
27-08-2017
Are they requesting me to make a letter of extension to cic or its automatically extent? In our case specially that i have 3 kids, it's really expensive for us to redo our medical exam... Hopefully things goin to be smooth.....
I really don't know the specifics of how it will work. I've just read on one of the other threads that if your medicals expire, and you still haven't received an outcome to your application, that they provide some additional time for you to land (once you finally are approved).

We are in the same situation as you as we have 3 kids and had medicals done in November last year. I think if I haven't heard anything by the beginning of August, I'll chase it up and see if I can get some more concrete answers.

Reactions: Jp0515

msapkota

May 25, 2017

This status is exactly as mine. I am too paranoid about this. It's been few days it hasn't changed.

jayquin85

May 30, 2017
The section directly below where you took that screenshot should contain a message on what they require. You should also receive an email with a PDF document attached outlining what is required (if you provided an email address). The change to GCKey did not coincide with the time we received emails so you may need to wait a few days.
We
Based on the status of your application in the screenshot, I would guess it's the schedule A, but... I can't be sure.
We already sent the Schedule A last March and we received a confirmation that they have received the documents and attached to our application.

prasannakct

Oct 22, 2014
You can log into your GCKEY account and upload the documents online. If you are sending by mail then send it to:

Address, Phone, Fax, Email

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

Below is detailed contact details of NDVO:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Services Offered at this Office
Contact information for all Canadian offices in India and Nepal

Address, Phone, Fax, Email
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

Telephone: 91 (11) 4178-2000
Fax: 91 (11) 4178-2020
Immigration related faxes to this number will not be reviewed. If you wish to contact Immigration please use the following e-mail address: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

E-mail:

Thanks. Have you sent any document to this address.

alaaalmasri

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut, Lebanon
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
02-Feb-2017
AOR Received.
25-Jan-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2016 - Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
28-Dec-2017; PP sent: 02-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
Hello Guys, my GCKey timeline changed to the following:

Where is this application? Details Help

Application status----------------------------We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility --------------------------We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results------------------You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents---------We do not need additional documents.
Interview------------------------------------------You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics----------------------------------------We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check-----------------------------Not applicable
Final decision------------------------------------Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has made.

My "Background check" changed from: "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check." to "Not applicable.".

Does anyone knows what does that mean ??

Thank you all