File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
We had to submit additional documents a few times (which was a pain in the butt because they already had the stuff they were asking for). In each case, the status changed to uploaded. Ours never updated to reviewed even though they obviously did review them at some point.
Hi, our was uploaded last week and right after uploading the documents it says "uploaded", now after the update in mycic the additional documents says "we do not need additional documents". I'm not sure what happened, if the documents I uploaded was removed or they already reviewed the documents.

325i

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Is this an error? I logged in and it says "we are processing your background check" I did not get an email and I have read around the system has been Glitchy, has anyone's background check turned to "we are processing your background check" today?

mr-moose

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Waterloo, ON
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2017
LANDED..........
27-08-2017
Is this an error? I logged in and it says "we are processing your background check" I did not get an email and I have read around the system has been Glitchy, has anyone's background check turned to "we are processing your background check" today?
Ours hasn't changes status, but with the updates to online services they performed last night, there are some additional statuses in there now like "Biometric testing".

My account also now lists our kids along with their individual UCI's too.

Jp0515

May 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
File Transfer...
02-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
Ours hasn't changes status, but with the updates to online services they performed last night, there are some additional statuses in there now like "Biometric testing".

My account also now lists our kids along with their individual UCI's too.
I read also the new updates of gckey, showing the date they had received our application, names of my kids, and another line for biometric, but still a little bit nervous, if this new updates shows that they already open my file or still lineup in bulk application, bit worried coz our meds exam will be expire on october.. Fingers crossed..

lazytitan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02/22/2017
Doc's Request.
03/15/2017
AOR Received.
03/08/2017
File Transfer...
06/04/2017
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
11/27/16 PASSED - UPFRONT
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2017
Hi, our was uploaded last week and right after uploading the documents it says "uploaded", now after the update in mycic the additional documents says "we do not need additional documents". I'm not sure what happened, if the documents I uploaded was removed or they already reviewed the documents.
Hi, I'm also in the same situation. I think they already got all the documents they needed that's why it has changed to that status. Before their system update, mine was still displaying "You have uploaded the document.." something like that but now it's already "we do not need additional documents."

I don't think our uploaded document was removed because when you check in the Submitted Application button, you can see the document you previously uploaded.

Hope to get positive updates soon!

Reactions: NomTGuzman

prasannakct

Oct 22, 2014
Hi guys,

Today, I received an email requesting to submit my wife's Police Clearance certificate to Immigration Section, New Delhi within 30 days. But the email does not mention any thing about by what mode it should be sent.

My question is if it by mail, then what is the Immigration Section, New Delhi mailing address, I should be using ? Has anyone you or your friends been through this situation and If so what did you guys do ?

Note: We have already submitted my wife's Police Clearance certificate to Immigration Section through the 'IRCC Webform - New Delhi' on April 28, 2017.

Kindly help me. Thank you.

JoshVesh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Today, I received an email requesting to submit my wife's Police Clearance certificate to Immigration Section, New Delhi within 30 days. But the email does not mention any thing about by what mode it should be sent.

My question is if it by mail, then what is the Immigration Section, New Delhi mailing address, I should be using ? Has anyone you or your friends been through this situation and If so what did you guys do ?

Note: We have already submitted my wife's Police Clearance certificate to Immigration Section through the 'IRCC Webform - New Delhi' on April 28, 2017.

Kindly help me. Thank you.
You can log into your GCKEY account and upload the documents online. If you are sending by mail then send it to:

Address, Phone, Fax, Email

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

Below is detailed contact details of NDVO:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Services Offered at this Office
Contact information for all Canadian offices in India and Nepal

Address, Phone, Fax, Email
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

Telephone: 91 (11) 4178-2000
Fax: 91 (11) 4178-2020
Immigration related faxes to this number will not be reviewed. If you wish to contact Immigration please use the following e-mail address: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

E-mail:

mr-moose

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Waterloo, ON
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2017
LANDED..........
27-08-2017
I read also the new updates of gckey, showing the date they had received our application, names of my kids, and another line for biometric, but still a little bit nervous, if this new updates shows that they already open my file or still lineup in bulk application, bit worried coz our meds exam will be expire on october.. Fingers crossed..
Fingers crossed that we are processed soon. I am of the understanding that if the application isn't processed prior to the expiry of your medical, that there is some arbitrary extension given for you to get to Canada when the application is finally processed.

Jp0515

May 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
File Transfer...
02-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
Fingers crossed that we are processed soon. I am of the understanding that if the application isn't processed prior to the expiry of your medical, that there is some arbitrary extension given for you to get to Canada when the application is finally processed.[/QU
Are they requesting me to make a letter of extension to cic or its automatically extent? In our case specially that i have 3 kids, it's really expensive for us to redo our medical exam... Hopefully things goin to be smooth.....

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Anyone know how much notice they give you to renew medicals that expire during processing?

We applied end of Jan but only got the "We started processing your app on May 4, 2017" in GCKey acct. Partner's Medicals expire July 30, so just wondering how much time in advance they give you to renew.

It's been saying our background and eligibility checks have been in progress since beginning of march
Right after SA. But I don't think they will make a decision by July so will have to get new medicals done before then,

eldorado23

Jan 24, 2017
Hello all,

We received a letter that my husband (PA) can "issue the permanent resident visa that entitles (him) to enter Canada." Is this considered as an approval of his application? What happens next when we arrive to Canada? GCKey hasn't changed at all lately and we're confused what it all means.

prettycincin

Jan 16, 2017
I am confused....I checked the GCKey status, the status of "Review of medical results" and "Review of additional documents" have changed. Now it changed to "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details." AND "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details."
However, on the "Application message" section right below, there's no messages showing, it says "No data available in table". So where do I check my messages? On the first page of the GcKey account, it says "Your action is required." How do I know what I should do when there's no info that I can refer to?

Also, I have sent my medical exam upfront, and now they are requesting again?

Hope someone can tell me what's happening here, thanks in advance.

sumaiya26

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017, 09-06-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
Hi all,
I am a Mar'17 applicant. Would like to know which spreadsheet needs to be referred for Jan'17 applicants. The one I am referring to shows that decision is pending for Jan'17 applicants who have received AOR2 in Feb'17, Mar'17 and Apr'17 for VO New Delhi. Is it that the details have not been updated by respective applicant or they are actually waiting to receive PPR. Any details would help plan my future course of action.

Thanks in advance.

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
hello friends, urgent guidance....
i sent my application on May end.. need some seniors advise..
i just realized today that i didnot write the name behing the photo that we sent??

will the package get returned??

can i send the photo again to missussuaga to avoid returning, does that help ?? please tell me..

already been away for more than 1.5 years.. now more delay more worried...
my bad i missed.. seniors please advise

thanks
:)

JoshVesh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
hello friends, urgent guidance....
i sent my application on May end.. need some seniors advise..
i just realized today that i didnot write the name behing the photo that we sent??

will the package get returned??

can i send the photo again to missussuaga to avoid returning, does that help ?? please tell me..

already been away for more than 1.5 years.. now more delay more worried...
my bad i missed.. seniors please advise

thanks
:)
You should be fine. I didnt write it either. But I did put in separate envelope with event name on Envelope