+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2017 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

RSD

Mar 18, 2017
demon450 said:
Maybe it depends on the country where the sponsored person lives?
May be that's the case. My husband is from India but I know so many applicants who r from same VO but almost on the last stages on application process. May be Its more about luck :p

Shajnemb

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
11 Jan 2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
no AORS
File Transfer...
01-FEB-2017
Med's Request
23-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017 PASSED
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
nov 15 2017
VISA ISSUED...
nov 16 2017
LANDED..........
nov 27
Aliya27 said:
So got PPR just last night but the thing is my husband passport will expire in August, but they need a passport that is valid within 6 months. Passport renewal can take up to 4 months (philippine passport) and we were only given 30 days. *sigh* I will email them saying our situation..
4months renewal ? no. it can take only 2weeks. 1week if rush.

Westhill

Apr 12, 2017
Aloaleja said:
I (sponsor) received this letter for my husband (applicant) from the lawyer...

has anybody had a similar request? when I ask the Lawyer's assistant she say it was not same as the Mexican Police clearances but just the set of finger prints, so what is this supposed to be, are they gonna request the police clearances after? will this delay the process or is it a good sign?
The eCAS page was updated on the 29th of March and it says they have received the application in Mexico VO and that they sent a letter on March 29th, requesting more documents. so here is the letter, just asking for the set of fingerprints.

I also made a post int he Mexico tread to see if someone knows where we can get the fingerprints.

Any comments, thought, advice, input or anything will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Dear FELLOW:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence as a member of the Family Class
received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga.
In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete
and submit the following to the Visa Office in Mexico City within 30 days of the date of this letter
(2017/04/28).
XXXXX - FELLOW:
> Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints. This must be received at this office by:
2017/04/28
If Submitting the Documents via Mail/E-mail
All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within the timeframes
specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the
requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.
Please send the documents/information to the address listed below:
Immigration Section – Section de l’immigration
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193,
Colonia Granada, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, 11520,
Mexico D.F. Mexico
E-mail: MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application
will be assessed on the basis of the information that you originally provided which may result in the
refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be
given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted...
Not sure if anyone has answered your question. I am assuming you are in Canada and you need to submit your fingerprints. There are a number of fingerprint agencies around where you can go and have your fingerprints taken electronically. They wore it to RCMP and then send results to your desired address. Alternatively, I believe that any RCMP office will do them as well. If you have one around you try giving them a call. See if they have some express options seeing how a few days have elapsed already and you only get the 30 days to get them done and delivered.

Westhill

Apr 12, 2017
simensma said:
Visa Office......: Ottawa (Instead of London)
App. Filed...... : 01-06-2017
AOR Received.: 01-21-2017
SA................: 01-28-2017
Additional Docs Req.: 03-07-2017 (missing Driving History from Australia)
Additional Docs Submitted.: 03-31-2017
Med's Done....: Upfront
Interview........: Not Required
Passport Req..: 04-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...: Pending
LANDED..........: Pending

Note: We submitted using the old application package

Same here. Old package through Warsaw, Poland. 3 months from submit to passport req. I think it is hugely dependant on where the sponsored person lives. Or rather country of origin. They used to post estimated processing times per processing office. Now it is all one. Seems like an combine average of processing times across all offices.

riaroo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
File Transfer...
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
leenvi said:
we received our medical request last night PH time. But we haven't yet submitted Schedule A which they required us before they transfer our application to our visa office. We unable to upload schedule a to mycic. Can anyone please help us, how to upload a file to IRCC webform?
Upload via the IRCC webform. Choose sponsorship. You may check out the forum of March 2017 applicants as they discussed it there. :)

leenvi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-20-2017
Doc's Request.
03-22-2017
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
04-11-2017
Med's Done....
21-04-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Shajnemb said:
4months renewal ? no. it can take only 2weeks. 1week if rush.
Yeah it will not take 4 months for the passport renewal.

Rsquare

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have been reading the threads (January 2017) ever since this started...you guys helped me through the wait. So I just wanted to say THANK YOU.

A little info about me:

Jan 4, 2017 App Sent (Outland, US Citizen Husband with no dependents sponsored by Canadian Wife. I was a Filipino Citizen before I became American)
Jan 5, Received by CIC
Jan 21 AOR 1
Jan 24 Linked APP (After Several Tries...and was only successful because of suggestions from this forum)
Jan 26 SA
Jan 31 AOR 2 (File Transferred to CPC Ottawa)
Mar 3 Medical request
Mar 15 Sent Medical Results
Apr 4 PPR
Apr 6 Sent requirements for COPR
Soon Landing

*sent police clearance (NBI from the Philippines, and FBI from the US) Schedule A upfront.

I promised myself that when the dust settles, I will be active in this forum and try to help the way you guys (in one way or the other) have helped me even though you may not know.

Wishing everyone the best.

:)

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
Aliya27 said:
So got PPR just last night but the thing is my husband passport will expire in August, but they need a passport that is valid within 6 months. Passport renewal can take up to 4 months (philippine passport) and we were only given 30 days. *sigh* I will email them saying our situation..
Have your husband go asap to the nearest DFA branch or satellite office first thing on Monday morning. Make sure he brings the PPR email he got from the embassy -- his passport, too, op kors :)

Have him mention the urgency of getting his passport renewed asap or if it is still possible to get an extension (there were some lucky holders before who were able to get an extension up to a year) since getting an online appointment is way impossible as he only got 30 days to send in his passport to the embassy.

oneesaenv

Star Member
Jan 31, 2016
For those who have not put their information into the excel file please do so!

**Reminder these are for OUTLAND**

Here are the links starting from December:

December: http://bit.ly/2p5t9Lh
January: http://tinyurl.com/z2os87w
February: http://tinyurl.com/hwg8ses
March: http://tinyurl.com/jhfk6ph
April: https://tinyurl.com/le64mue

japt

Oct 5, 2015
My husband got an e-mail asking for documents on April 5th. Prior to that, he never received any e-mail requesting documents. The e-mail was from a do not reply address and said, "Please reply directly to this e-mail and put application number in the title". It also mentions we have 45 days to do so. We replied to the e-mail.

The online application link, where documents can be uploaded, however, says the documents were required by March 12th, even though we never got any e-mail or anything requesting documents until April 5th and I only got approved as a sponsor by the end of March.
What good is it now to upload the documents there if it says they were required by March 12th?

Thoughts?

leenvi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-20-2017
Doc's Request.
03-22-2017
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
04-11-2017
Med's Done....
21-04-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Rsquare said:
Hello Everyone,

I have been reading the threads (January 2017) ever since this started...you guys helped me through the wait. So I just wanted to say THANK YOU.

A little info about me:

Jan 4, 2017 App Sent (Outland, US Citizen Husband with no dependents sponsored by Canadian Wife. I was a Filipino Citizen before I became American)
Jan 5, Received by CIC
Jan 21 AOR 1
Jan 24 Linked APP (After Several Tries...and was only successful because of suggestions from this forum)
Jan 26 SA
Jan 31 AOR 2 (File Transferred to CPC Ottawa)
Mar 3 Medical request
Mar 15 Sent Medical Results
Apr 4 PPR
Apr 6 Sent requirements for COPR
Soon Landing

*sent police clearance (NBI from the Philippines, and FBI from the US) Schedule A upfront.

I promised myself that when the dust settles, I will be active in this forum and try to help the way you guys (in one way or the other) have helped me even though you may not know.

Wishing everyone the best.

:)
Hi can I ask you something, when you validated your schedule A did the barcode appeared? Because i've been trying to validate it but nothing happens. I will be submitting Schedule A & PCC later thru IRCC webform. Help me I feel anxious about this. The due date will be on April 20. We are waiting for the correspondence but until now, still no correspondence. So we decided to send ito IRCC webform.

hsw

Dec 27, 2013
Hi guys,

I got this email today. Could you please explain what is it means? And what stage is it?

By the way there is no changes in ecas yet and my acount shows me that the back ground check start.

Dear XXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are ready to undergo the final review of your application. Please mail us the following:

1) Original individual passports (not photocopies) valid for international travel for yourself and for each member of your family who will be accompanying you to Canada.

We expect to receive the required documents within 30 days from the date of this e-mail. Your visas will be issued for entry to Canada before 2017/12/27.

No changes or extension to your visa will be possible after it is issued.

If you wish to use a courier service for return of your passport or documentation, you must provide a pre-paid, pre-addressed courier airwaybill when you send your passport. We will advise you when your visa is ready so you can contact your courier with pick up instructions. You should record the airwaybill number that you provided for return delivery so that you may track the delivery yourself. We will not contact courier companies on your behalf.

If you do not include notification of a prepaid courier your passports/visas will automatically be returned to you by registered mail. Please provide your updated mailing address.

Sincerely,

Thank you

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
hsw said:
Hi guys,

I got this email today. Could you please explain what is it means? And what stage is it?

By the way there is no changes in ecas yet and my acount shows me that the back ground check start.

Dear XXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are ready to undergo the final review of your application. Please mail us the following:

1) Original individual passports (not photocopies) valid for international travel for yourself and for each member of your family who will be accompanying you to Canada.

We expect to receive the required documents within 30 days from the date of this e-mail. Your visas will be issued for entry to Canada before 2017/12/27.

No changes or extension to your visa will be possible after it is issued.

If you wish to use a courier service for return of your passport or documentation, you must provide a pre-paid, pre-addressed courier airwaybill when you send your passport. We will advise you when your visa is ready so you can contact your courier with pick up instructions. You should record the airwaybill number that you provided for return delivery so that you may track the delivery yourself. We will not contact courier companies on your behalf.

If you do not include notification of a prepaid courier your passports/visas will automatically be returned to you by registered mail. Please provide your updated mailing address.

Sincerely,

Thank you
It's obviously a PPR or passport request. Congratulations! From which VO are you?

Don't worry much about the online system. It is never updated on time. To some, they would get DM on ecas even before getting PPR. To some, both ecas and MyCIC would show closed or approved after a visa is stamped on their passports.

Again, congratulations! :)

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
japt said:
My husband got an e-mail asking for documents on April 5th. Prior to that, he never received any e-mail requesting documents. The e-mail was from a do not reply address and said, "Please reply directly to this e-mail and put application number in the title". It also mentions we have 45 days to do so. We replied to the e-mail.

The online application link, where documents can be uploaded, however, says the documents were required by March 12th, even though we never got any e-mail or anything requesting documents until April 5th and I only got approved as a sponsor by the end of March.
What good is it now to upload the documents there if it says they were required by March 12th?

Thoughts?
Go ahead and upload them. We were asked for some stuff as well, to be submitted by the last week in April, and they were shown as overdue from the beginning (even though they clearly weren't).

Aliya27

Dec 5, 2012
Survivor27 said:
Have your husband go asap to the nearest DFA branch or satellite office first thing on Monday morning. Make sure he brings the PPR email he got from the embassy -- his passport, too, op kors :)

Have him mention the urgency of getting his passport renewed asap or if it is still possible to get an extension (there were some lucky holders before who were able to get an extension up to a year) since getting an online appointment is way impossible as he only got 30 days to send in his passport to the embassy.
My husband is a green card holder in the States, and there is no expedite process here, only in Manila.