March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
turbocharged92 said:
Yeah im the sponser. Ands that's what i would exoect rather than wasting my 2 months. I would have given them more proof and uploaded it. But i guess they had to make my life hard :/. and my application is complete. We didnt have her original birth certificate because she never had one made for some reason, atleast not a government one. But i got her brother to apply for one through the government and now i have that too. So maybe now they will accept my application...
Yeah they do ask for birth certificate, my husband did not have it and he is from pakistan but lives in dubai so he asked his relative and got it in 3days. Also for proof of relationship send financial support eg western union receipt and also change ur Facebook status to married and take screenshots when friends and family congrats you. Thats what i did

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
Still In Progress, Jan 28th my app was processing in Ottawa. Anyone get a background check movement yet?

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
barch88 said:
Still In Progress, Jan 28th my app was processing in Ottawa. Anyone get a background check movement yet?
Mine still in process too- was sent to VO Feb 10... was hoping for an AOR2 by now- even though I never even receieved an AOR :D

spousal2017

Jan 27, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file was returned today. Because I mentioned my(sponsor) address in mailing address of principal applicant(IMM0008). In this case, I need to fill up IMM 5476. So they considered my application as incomplete and returned back.

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
confused please help

I got a request of imm5669.my CIC online account troubling me from more than a week so the request which I got is
should you choose to submit this form to the case processing centre missisauga by mail or through the IRCC web form,you must complete additional steps prior to submission:
1. Ensure you validate the schedule A form
2.Print out the form and sign in writing ( provide your handwritten signature) next to your instructions, another copy of the firm with a signature will be required.
Once these steps are completed ,you can submit the validated and signed copy of this form to CPC-MISSISSAUGA via mail or through the IRCC Web form.
as my online account is troubling so I decided to send by IRCC web form and by mail both.don't wanna take risk.but confused on the part like print out the form first then sign,then what next for IRCC web form. and for mail what is the address. is this the same address we mailed the initial part of the application. we applied under spouse and dependents outside category please help.

cmajeau

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/27/2017
AOR Received.
02/15/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
URGENT QUESTION:

I just read on the Schedule A background request that my wife needs to provide police certificates for her family members regardless of whether they're coming to Canada with her? So that means her mom, dad and sister need to provide those as well even if they aren't moving with her?

cmajeau

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/27/2017
AOR Received.
02/15/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
prvc said:
No. PCC for your wife and dependants only..
THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

Harry Delhi

Jun 12, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-03-2017
Doc's Request.
21-04-2017 Submitted on 11-05-2017 through Web Form
AOR Received.
AOR1 18-04-2017, SA Approved 21-04-2017 AOR2 05-06-2017
File Transfer...
31-05-2017
Med's Request
20-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017 and Passed
Interview........
Hopefully Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
I am Principal Applicant. Do I have to submit all my family members Birth Certificate? They are not Applying for Canada?

Harry Delhi

Jun 12, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-03-2017
Doc's Request.
21-04-2017 Submitted on 11-05-2017 through Web Form
AOR Received.
AOR1 18-04-2017, SA Approved 21-04-2017 AOR2 05-06-2017
File Transfer...
31-05-2017
Med's Request
20-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017 and Passed
Interview........
Hopefully Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Thnx and it says only 20 pictures to submit. this includes wedding pictures as well?

rcspousalsponsorship

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga to Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
PCC and Schedule A Feb 22, 2017
AOR Received.
Feb 22, 2017
File Transfer...
April 02, 2017
Passport Req..
Hope it'll be soon
Aujla8 said:
confused please help

I got a request of imm5669.my CIC online account troubling me from more than a week so the request which I got is
should you choose to submit this form to the case processing centre missisauga by mail or through the IRCC web form,you must complete additional steps prior to submission:
1. Ensure you validate the schedule A form
2.Print out the form and sign in writing ( provide your handwritten signature) next to your instructions, another copy of the firm with a signature will be required.
Once these steps are completed ,you can submit the validated and signed copy of this form to CPC-MISSISSAUGA via mail or through the IRCC Web form.
as my online account is troubling so I decided to send by IRCC web form and by mail both.don't wanna take risk.but confused on the part like print out the form first then sign,then what next for IRCC web form. and for mail what is the address. is this the same address we mailed the initial part of the application. we applied under spouse and dependents outside category please help.
Hi there, our outbound sponsorship application submitted to CIC-M January 31, 2017. Received AOR1 on Feb 22, 2017 along with request for supporting documents via email to link account and found the information after viewing status through online account for Schedule A and Police Clearance Certificates. They request to have these two supporting documents be uploaded. So the Schedule A should be downloaded filled out, ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED via typing in your name and dated and validated, saved and then uploaded online to CIC via online account. DO NOT PRINT AND SCAN AND UPLOAD!!!

See their instructions:

Note: Make sure you validate this form before you save it by clicking the “validate” button at the
top or bottom of the document. You can only upload the “Schedule A Online” form into your online
account if you validated the document before you saved it. Do not print out this form and upload
the printed copy through your online account. This will result in an invalid submission of your
Schedule A, which will cause additional delays to your application. The complete and validated
Schedule A form, in PDF format, should be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into your online account.

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
rcspousalsponsorship said:
Hi there, our outbound sponsorship application submitted to CIC-M January 31, 2017. Received AOR1 on Feb 22, 2017 along with request for supporting documents via email to link account and found the information after viewing status through online account for Schedule A and Police Clearance Certificates. They request to have these two supporting documents be uploaded. So the Schedule A should be downloaded filled out, ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED via typing in your name and dated and validated, saved and then uploaded online to CIC via online account. DO NOT PRINT AND SCAN AND UPLOAD!!!

See their instructions:

Note: Make sure you validate this form before you save it by clicking the “validate” button at the
top or bottom of the document. You can only upload the “Schedule A Online” form into your online
account if you validated the document before you saved it. Do not print out this form and upload
the printed copy through your online account. This will result in an invalid submission of your
Schedule A, which will cause additional delays to your application. The complete and validated
Schedule A form, in PDF format, should be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into your online account.
our CIC account is troubling that's why we are going to upload by IRCC web form.so the guidelines for IRCC web form as I mentioned earlier that s why we are confused.

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Oh I see, have you been able to: 1. create an account? 2. link paper application to account?
yup we did but our online account page of submitting documents is troubling and the problem it's saying is our online services are currently down.we also talked to GC key team they suggest to claer cookies,tried different browsers, or either tried different computers.we tried everything but no use.so the only solution is case specific inquiry which will took 30 days so we choose to send by IRCC web form so when we read the message carefully in our CIC account itz says different guidelines for online submission through ircc web form in compare to CIC account submission as I posted earlier.so we are confused.

rcspousalsponsorship

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 22, 2017
File Transfer...
April 02, 2017
Passport Req..
Hope it'll be soon
Aujla8 said:
our CIC account is troubling that's why we are going to upload by IRCC web form.so the guidelines for IRCC web form as I mentioned earlier that s why we are confused.
Oh wow, I just saw your previous posts that you've been having problems uploading... darn, I see your frustration and that's out of your control. I'll be uploading later today. Going to print and review before uploading and do both at the same time(Schedule A and PCC). I'll let you know if it was successful.

Keep trying...

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Oh wow, I just saw your previous posts that you've been having problems uploading... darn, I see your frustration and that's out of your control. I'll be uploading later today. Going to print and review before uploading and do both at the same time(Schedule A and PCC). I'll let you know if it was successful.

Keep trying...
well as you are going to do by CIC account so you dnt need to print out.your would be fine.

rcspousalsponsorship

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 22, 2017
File Transfer...
April 02, 2017
Passport Req..
Hope it'll be soon
Aujla8 said:
well as you are going to do by CIC account so you dnt need to print out.your would be fine.
You had to print and then sign and then upload?