23-06-2017
oneesaenv said:
Okay, I find that super weird and frustrating as to why you can't get in GCkey
But as for SA, you'll get it sometimes this week, I'm hoping :D
Thank you. We're hoping, too! :)

ihatetrump

Jan 30, 2017
Hello,

I sent my application on January 17th by Fedex, received January 18th Signed by David. Today January 30th, 12 days later, I was able to link my application online using UCI and my family name(this weekend I crossed the border to Canada from USA and they gave me an UCI) I was not able to find my application using any other information so that's weird. I have not received AOR1 and I'm not able to link it on ecas.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Not Started
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents This is empty, Anyone knows what this means (the fact that is empty)?
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
ihatetrump said:
Hello,

I sent my application on January 17th by Fedex, received January 18th Signed by David. Today January 30th, 12 days later, I was able to link my application online using UCI and my family name(this weekend I crossed the border to Canada from USA and they gave me an UCI) I was not able to find my application using any other information so that's weird. I have not received AOR1 and I'm not able to link it on ecas.

Review of submitted documents This is empty, Anyone knows what this means (the fact that is empty)?
It means they haven't asked you for any additional documents. That's perfectly normal. It's also normal not to be able to access ECAS yet. When you see Review of Eligibility change to In Process on MyCIC, ECAS should follow shortly (it took a little less than a week for me). If the application number starts with an X, that's a temporary number you have prior to AOR1. If it starts with F, that's an indication of AOR1 even before you receive the e-mail.

Out of curiosity, why did they give you your UCI number when you crossed the border?

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
ihatetrump said:
Hello,

Could you please confirm the address you have sent your application?

ihatetrump

Jan 30, 2017
GabbyVP said:
Hello, I just found this amazing forum, and I really need some help...

I sent my husband's application by Canada Post <First rookie mistake> on January 6, 2017. They lost it! (According to the web site my package is still in transit, according to the supervisor probably my package was delivery but not scanned - My heart needs to believe that)
I'm very frustrated... two weeks calling non-stop Canada Post, and sending emails to CIC without any response.

I really need to take actions, that's why I need some feedback from you..
Rookie question #1 is there any way (Besides CIC web forms and 1-888-242-2100) I could contact CIC to confirm they receive or not my package?
#2 How long will take to receive the AOR, hoping and praying that the application was receive (On January 11)
#3 At what point an applicant is able to use ECAS to check status?
#4 How much should I wait before sending an other application (with the new Kit)

Any suggestion or feedback will be appreciated
Thank you :)
This is not a joke, if you are near the border, immigration officers could give you information about your application.

ihatetrump

Jan 30, 2017
danawhitaker said:
It means they haven't asked you for any additional documents. That's perfectly normal. It's also normal not to be able to access ECAS yet. When you see Review of Eligibility change to In Process on MyCIC, ECAS should follow shortly (it took a little less than a week for me). If the application number starts with an X, that's a temporary number you have prior to AOR1. If it starts with F, that's an indication of AOR1 even before you receive the e-mail.

Out of curiosity, why did they give you your UCI number when you crossed the border?
I'm a student in the US, I need a visa to enter to Canada. My visa expires soon and since they can't stamp me for 6 months, they gave me a special document to show my entries to Canada (this might be connected to my application, not sure). This document states I can't work or study in Canada and blah blah. It contained an UCI number and I figured out that this number was unique for any application I have ever submited to CIC.

SAVAGE1216

Dec 12, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sweden
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017, App returned on 26.01.2017 coz i missed BirthCerfiicate.. Filed again on Mar 16 2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
may4ank said:
My package was received on Jan 10th and I have signature too.. I didnt even received AOR1 .. :(
Mine was received on Jan 06. no AOR yet

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
ihatetrump said:
I'm a student in the US, I need a visa to enter to Canada. My visa expires soon and since they can't stamp me for 6 months, they gave me a special document to show my entries to Canada (this might be connected to my application, not sure). This document states I can't work or study in Canada and blah blah. It contained an UCI number and I figured out that this number was unique for any application I have ever submited to CIC.
Makes sense. Thanks for the clarification. And welcome to the waiting game. :)

SAVAGE1216

Dec 12, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sweden
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017, App returned on 26.01.2017 coz i missed BirthCerfiicate.. Filed again on Mar 16 2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
GabbyVP said:
Hi Andrew... I’m so sorry you are in a similar situation: $ I know how stressful this is.
As soon I have any more info or if I finally get to contact CIC, I will let you Know
Meanwhile we have to keep positive!

p.d: Thank Dana for your reply
Mine was received in Mississauga on Jan 06. still no AOR

SAVAGE1216

Dec 12, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sweden
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Hello guys,

My App was received in Mississauga on Jan 06. i still haven't received any AOR yet. is there anyway to contact the immigration about it?

Thanks,

ihatetrump

Jan 30, 2017
may4ank said:
Could you please confirm the address you have sent your application?
Sure

Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

This address is for out land apps, using a courier (ups, fedex)

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
SAVAGE1216 said:
Mine was received on Jan 06. no AOR yet
. I have sent my application on below address for outland application... Is this wrong address...???

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
may4ank said:
. I have sent my application on below address for outland application... Is this wrong address...???

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6
This is the correct address if you sent it by post (Canada post)

SAVAGE1216

Dec 12, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sweden
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
may4ank said:

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6
I sent it to the same address, it is listed on the CIC website.. it is not wrong.