+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2017 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

DCaQC

Jan 21, 2017
Hello fellow applicants! This forum has been a lifesaver in guiding us through the process, and I figured it's time to join.

We applied outland from the US with the new forms, received January 6th, and now we're waiting impatiently for a response. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find on ECAS or link the application yet.

rabbitpriya

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
18/07/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
22 November 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 5th 2012
Passport Req..
22 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made feb 18/2012, visa stamped...14 feb 2012
Hey Hi all,

Application received on Jan 6th 2017.
I received an email from CIC today. I linked my application last week and was able to check MYCIC but was not able to login ecas. But after receiving the email I am now able to login to Ecas. Both sponsor column and PA column shows In process. When I clicked the In process for sponsor it says we received your application and for PA it states we started processing on 20th Jan.

I wish we all get approved soon.

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
oneesaenv said:
I made a January Spreadsheet!

Don't forget guys to add in your info!
Copy and paste the link into your signature box and share :D

http://tinyurl.com/z2os87w
updated spreadsheet

art_nicolaenco

Nov 14, 2016
rabbitpriya said:
Hey Hi all,

Application received on Jan 6th 2017.
I received an email from CIC today. I linked my application last week and was able to check MYCIC but was not able to login ecas. But after receiving the email I am now able to login to Ecas. Both sponsor column and PA column shows In process. When I clicked the In process for sponsor it says we received your application and for PA it states we started processing on 20th Jan.

I wish we all get approved soon.
That is awesome. Good luck! May I ask you something. You say PA changed to "started processing on jan 20" does it mean it's being processed in whichever visa office you're going through? That sounds very fast considering they only received it on the 6th. Or maybe Im reading it wrong? If in fact it is true, sounds very promising :)

Annee

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Got an email today from CIC . They recieved my application on 6th january and started processing it on 20th Jan :) . I still cant link my application but can log in on ecas with application number .

hytltons12

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 31/2017
AOR Received.
April 19/2017
File Transfer...
24/05/2017
Med's Request
27/05/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
Interview........
November 14/2017
How do i link my account if i havent heard anything? i just know they have received it, anyone?

S_Ashir

Dec 22, 2016
barch88 said:
Sent on 01/03/2017 via UPS to courier address
Received and signed by D Seel on 01/04/2017
*Waiting*

Canada/USA applicants, NEW forms + PCC and E-Medical provided UPFRONT

Hey there,

We started our application procedure in like November and got our UPFRONT medical and police certificate ready too....
PCC is what???

And can send my Medical and Police certificate upfront ??? we are using new forms like you too...will be submiting today or tommore ur ASAP reply will be appreciated.

Best of Luck!!!

Thanks

Ninjashadow

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
Hello Every One,

I received an email from CIC this morning.

My spouse file was received on 5 Jan 2017.

Ecas status shows:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 5, 2017.
Medical results have been received.

I cant link my account, any suggestions please?

S_Ashir

Dec 22, 2016
from_mumbai said:
Do we have a January spreadsheet? Can someone make one? Would be really interesting to see what's going on...

Our application was delivered on Jan 16 and I cannot wait for the AOR. I am really curious to know if 1st week Jan applicants have recieved their AOR email yet...

Thank you!
Here we go

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QCWtvz-ZMSd0HyJ_aIaGnmsK8S6AoUgJBTv9KHGNPuQ/edit#gid=992511551

S_Ashir

Dec 22, 2016
barch88 said:
Application Sent via UPS (courier address) on 01/03/2017
Application Received by D SEEL on 01/04/2017
Linked Application 01/18/2017 (Name/DOB)
AOR E-Mail today 01/19/2017

Was able to link application yesterday to CIC by creating a GCKey account and linking with Name/DOB. My wife and I used new forms and sent my Police certificate up front as well as my medical. Showing my medicals are passed and the CIC requested an electronic copy of form 5669 (Schedule A). I simply modified my previously saved form with the current dates and UCI/Application number, uploaded to the CIC website and now it's pending review.

Here's to hoping it goes fast! I'm an American so my process may be a little different from others.
I was so doubtful regarding police certificate...so what am assuming is that its actully fine to put it upfront as i have already got it done...Your reply will be appreciated

S_Ashir

Dec 22, 2016
Hi My Dear Co-Waiting fellows,

I am planning to send my application tomorrow hopefully..
Fingers cross..

The spread sheet is really a good idea to keep everyone updated i will add my details tomorrow too..
M also gona add my Police Certificate and medical Upfront i am not sure how CIC will react, seems like alot of ppl hv done it upfront and already applied with it..so i will do that too..

will update you guys too.

Thanks
Wish me luck :D

Spread sheet link

S_Ashir

Dec 22, 2016
icewizard said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR APPLICATIONS!

WELCOME TO JANUARY 2017 SPOUSAL APPLICANTS FORUM:

A few reminders...

CIC Processing Time form on the CIC website:

Home
--> Immigration and Citizenship
--> -->My Application

--> --> --> Check application processing times

and fill up the form. I think it's actually an average of 12 months currently.
Hi My Dear Co-Waiting fellows,

I am planning to send my application tomorrow hopefully..
Fingers cross..

The spread sheet is really a good idea to keep everyone updated i will add my details tomorrow too..
M also gona add my Police Certificate and medical Upfront i am not sure how CIC will react, seems like alot of ppl hv done it upfront and already applied with it..so i will do that too..

will update you guys too.

Thanks
Wish me luck Cheesy

Spread sheet link

jaymehta26

Jan 9, 2017
I need some advice plz if you could help. I will send my application to Mississauga today. My wife, Indian citizen, born in Oman and currently work there. The closest VO is Abu Dhabi.

Question, where do you guys think the application might be sent to? New Delhi VO or Abu Dhabi VO? I will request in the cover letter that they send it to Abu Dhabi.

Thanks
Jay

startup

Oct 9, 2016
hello everyone

I got email from embassy saying we recieved your application but ecas dont show anything.

Any Idea?

Thanks