Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
03-04-2017
Passport Req..
Awaiting
majesty said:
IRCC call centre : 1 888 242-2100

I've had mixed results about how helpful they are. It depends on who you talk to.

Good luck!
Yeah pretty much a flip of a coin, seems to be a pretty large spectrum of inpatient and rude vs very helpful...

prettycincin

Jan 16, 2017
4get said:
I called the Ottawa number 1-613-944-4000 then press option 1, after the recorded message, select the option to speak to an agent. They are processing applications up to Feb. 7 now. Mine was delivered on jan. 16, she could not see it in the system, so possible mine is lost and royal mail uk could not provide a signature as it was a p.o.box :(
I tried to call 6 times yesterday at around EST 9 am, after I pressed all the 1s and select the option to speak to an agent, the recording told me "we are experiencing a high volume a call and can't transfer you to an agent right now, please call again later." And the recording in between the options told me they are working on Jan 11, why am I hearing different things?

My package was delivered on Jan 11 by DHL, signed by DSLEE. Til NOW, nothing happened, absolutely NOTHING, I just want to know where did my package go...... If they need a longer processing time, it's ok, but at least I need to know if someone opened my package or it ended up slipped behind someone's desk and got lost. This is such a torture.....so my call to the call center failed, and I just sent an inquiry through their web form 10 mins ago, let's see what will happen. They might not even reply to me as I don't even have an application number due to NO acknowledgement received from them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

enggvirdi

Dec 2, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
NDVO does not send AORs
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line on 21st March 2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-04-2015; Third line on 28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
Hi Guys, Please help me with Supplementary Travels info form.

I am sponsoring my wife and she is filling her and mine last 10 years travels out of country. Now, I moved to canada in 2015 as a PR. What should she fill here for Immigration to Canada or should she just start from the time that I moved in Canada. Do we need to consider my travels from India too?

Did anyone has the same issues? Please help.

us2017

Feb 9, 2017
Vermont, USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
28-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
File Transfer...
02-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
09-01-2017
Finally was able to link my account!

I used Name and Date of Birth, with a space for the city, and left the passport fields empty.

Have not received AOR1 or SA email yet, but at least have a UCI and application number!

Application was delivered Jan 30.

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
prettycincin said:
I tried to call 6 times yesterday at around EST 9 am, after I pressed all the 1s and select the option to speak to an agent, the recording told me "we are experiencing a high volume a call and can't transfer you to an agent right now, please call again later." And the recording in between the options told me they are working on Jan 11, why am I hearing different things?

My package was delivered on Jan 11 by DHL, signed by DSLEE. Til NOW, nothing happened, absolutely NOTHING, I just want to know where did my package go...... If they need a longer processing time, it's ok, but at least I need to know if someone opened my package or it ended up slipped behind someone's desk and got lost. This is such a torture.....so my call to the call center failed, and I just sent an inquiry through their web form 10 mins ago, let's see what will happen. They might not even reply to me as I don't even have an application number due to NO acknowledgement received from them. :mad: :mad: :mad:
OMG.. try calling sharp 8pm EST and keep your fee receipt handy .. they can check with that and let you know.. if they ever opened your file. I can understand whats going thru u. I hope you get your file number soon..

rockycool

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
I have uploaded the Background declaration form and Police certificate after linking the application.
Is anyone aware what is the next step/ amy action needed from my side and how much time does it take to move to the next step ?

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
us2017 said:
Finally was able to link my account!

I used Name and Date of Birth, with a space for the city, and left the passport fields empty.

Have not received AOR1 or SA email yet, but at least have a UCI and application number!

Application was delivered Jan 30.

Have they requested any documents? Mine was received on 31 i was able to link on 22feb but no AOR or documents requested since.

hsw

Dec 27, 2013
Hello guys,

I was checking my ecas today and I found the permenant residance application status changed to in process. I got AOR1 and SA but not AOR2 yet. I am checking if yiu know what does that means and what the next steps. By the way do you know what kind of documents they ask for for background check? I already sent the police clearance upfront.

Thanks

antony_kao

Oct 9, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent in my application back in January and the Canada Post tracking number says that they received it on the 26th.

I haven't heard anything from them at all (no returned mail or emails).

Did they lose my application?

Can't get in touch with anyone and I see people who submitted their applications in mid February are already ahead of me...

WHAT IS GOING ON?!!!

hsw

Dec 27, 2013
antony_kao said:
I sent in my application back in January and the Canada Post tracking number says that they received it on the 26th.

Can't get in touch with anyone and I see people who submitted their applications in mid February are already ahead of me...

WHAT IS GOING ON?!!!

Did you try to call them? This is ircc call center number 1 888 242-2100

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
antony_kao said:

WHAT IS GOING ON?!!!
I am also with you. Application sent on 30th Jan and received on Jan 31st. Did not get any emails or able to link yet. Don't know why they are taking so long or if they lost my package :(

antony_kao

Oct 9, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsw said:
Did you try to call them? This is ircc call center number 1 888 242-2100
I did, but the system just automatically hangs up because of "high volume of calls"

FCS

Feb 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
HKVO
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
I'm Feb 2017 outland applicant. I come here to ask because nobody in my group knows the answer. I hope someone here can help me with my question:

US police certificate takes about 12 to 14 weeks (I'm not a US citizen or PR so unable to use channeler service). I applied for it in mid December 2016 and still waiting for it. I'm worried that it will not be ready when I receive my AOR1. Is it possible to request more time to upload documents?

Thanks a lot

antony_kao

Oct 9, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Libu said:
I am also with you. Application sent on 30th Jan and received on Jan 31st. Did not get any emails or able to link yet. Don't know why they are taking so long or if they lost my package :(
Just an update for you, after calling in like twenty times but it appears that they've lost my application because they said they can't find it even though I have a signature from Canada Post saying that they received it.

They're looking into it now and I got Canada Post to start an investigation as well