waived
Passport Req..
17-03-2017 (mailed 24-03)
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2017
LANDED..........
eta 17-07-2017
jaymehta26 said:
The red color on the google doc hurts my eye! :eek: Plz somebody change that.

What do the color codes even mean? I read earlier the document was messed up. Is it correct now?
From what I can tell, the row colours match against the column headers to show the status.
So if your row is read, you've not yet linked your application nor received your AOR1.
In short, the red matches the pain of waiting for tangible proof your application has been received :)
(And like the pain, the red will go away once you move to the next step)

sirbill

Sep 6, 2016
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2017
LANDED..........
eta 17-07-2017
A heads up to anyone using GMail. I just found my Sponsor Approval e-mail in the Spam folder! :eek:

Look for e-mail from "CIC.CPCMississaugaDoNotReply-CTDMississaugaNePasRepondre.CIC@cic.gc.ca"

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
sirbill said:
From what I can tell, the row colours match against the column headers to show the status.
So if your row is read, you've not yet linked your application nor received your AOR1.
In short, the red matches the pain of waiting for tangible proof your application has been received :)
(And like the pain, the red will go away once you move to the next step)
Loool!! Can't argue with that!

cmajeau

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/27/2017
AOR Received.
02/15/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Update: not a word from CIC yet. Application was recieved January 27, no AOR1.

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
cmajeau said:
Yeah, similar boat here. But don't worry--I think the stragglers at the end of January will start hearing this week!

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
cmajeau said:
Have you been able to link your account? My account is linked, and sponsorship app approved Froday, but still no official SA nor AOR1 sent. So don't lose faith that you also may be moving forward just without hearing anything... Why is it so difficult for them to just send us all an email? Was it always this bad? Or is it that they have no time now that they're pressured to get all applications done in a year?

VMDATTA

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa or Mississauga
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
24/05/2017
Med's Done....
25/05/2017
Interview........
none
I'm in the process of doing an Outland Sponsorship for my husband (no dependents) and I came across this and want to clarify exactly who's birth certificates we need.

Under "Part B - Identity documents"
- it states "Birth certificates or baptismal certificate for yourself and all family members whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not."

Does this mean I need his parents and siblings birth certificate even though they aren't moving with us to Canada. Someone else told me that we don't need his parents, but I just wanted to confirm because they clearly say to include for all family wether they are accompanying us or not.

Please let me know. I just don't want to assume or miss anything. Thank you.

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
adt83 said:
Have you been able to link your account? My account is linked, and sponsorship app approved Froday, but still no official SA nor AOR1 sent. So don't lose faith that you also may be moving forward just without hearing anything... Why is it so difficult for them to just send us all an email? Was it always this bad? Or is it that they have no time now that they're pressured to get all applications done in a year?
My husband had to call and bug them to get the SA e-mail sent, twice. We saw a change on MyCIC that was indicative of sponsor approval (ECAS never has updated for that, even with DM on the PA side). That was back in late October, well before all the changes. I think sometimes their e-mail stuff is just hit and miss. We did receive AOR1, but it went to me rather than to the sponsor, which is how it was supposed to be at that time. My husband confirmed that they had his e-mail address correct and that stuff wasn't ending up in the spam folder. Everyone around us received sponsor approval e-mails in a timely fashion. Maybe their system just feeds off e-mails and that's why some go missing...sort of like socks in the dryer. ;)

eldorado23

Jan 24, 2017
I just got an email regarding my husbands police clearance, and needs to be submitted by the 15th of March. We're currently visiting his parents in another country -And we don't plan on going back to our country before then. He had already applied for and received a police clearance certificate last November which is valid for six months so until May 2017. It has all the required stamps, can we use it or do we have to go back and apply for a new one?

art_nicolaenco

Nov 14, 2016
VMDATTA said:
I'm in the process of doing an Outland Sponsorship for my husband (no dependents) and I came across this and want to clarify exactly who's birth certificates we need.

- it states "Birth certificates or baptismal certificate for yourself and all family members whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not."

Does this mean I need his parents and siblings birth certificate even though they aren't moving with us to Canada. Someone else told me that we don't need his parents, but I just wanted to confirm because they clearly say to include for all family wether they are accompanying us or not.

As far as I know, you would only need PA's birth certificate. Read up on "family members". Its on cic website, family members are not parents, siblings but rather children, grandchildren, adopted child, etc. You'd need them in the application only if you are considering sponsoring them to Canada at a later stage. So, judging by your application, no, you would only need your husband's birth certificate (with certified translation if applicable)

cmajeau

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/27/2017
AOR Received.
02/15/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
adt83 said:
Still haven't tried to link it yet. I'm going to try today. I tried to check Ecas using my receipt number but nothing came up.
I agree, it kind of sucks that they can't just send us an email. But we gotta understand that with what's going on in the US with the immigration ban, CIC is probably getting way more applications then they're used to. I hope we all get AOR soon!

4get

Aug 29, 2016
Help!!! My applications was delivered to Missisauga on Jan. 16. I still haven't had an acknowledgement email and was not able to link my application using name/dob either. I'm beginning to worry if they actually receive the package or has it gone missing. Does anyone know their number or an email so i can ask if my application have been received? Many Thanks.

Janu_2017

Jan 31, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Senior guys, any idea about the step by step procedure in NDVO??

sirbill

Sep 6, 2016
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2017
LANDED..........
eta 17-07-2017
VMDATTA said:

I had looked this up elsewhere and concluded "family members" here meant only immediate family (spouse + children). I looked again but couldn't find that reference, so take this as "internet advice". I sent in only BC's for me, my wife & son but not her brothers or parents. Not even sure if mine (the sponsor) or my son's (Canadian citizen) was required but...

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
ramesh.eerpina said:
Anyone from NewDelhi VO?

I am wondering when to expect file transfer email? I got AOR1 and SA emails on Feb 8 and 10, but the sponsor approval email doesn't say where the file transfer is transferred unlike most people who got file transfer in the same SA email.

Thanks!
Hi have same timeline.. could you please tell me what SA email has ? I am confused between AOR1,2 SA, sponser approval and file transfer...

what is the sequence of these email.. what they mean... till now I have received and email with file number and my wife has received email of her UCI and file number.