AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
No new updates. I have not sent the fingerprints in to get digitized yet. I looked at the website for XL-id and it says they include the RCMP fees if required. My partner had his fingerprints done using forms from another company so I sent an email enquiring if we need to pay the extra $25. If this company doesn't give me a satisfactory answer, it looks like we have the option of going with XL-id as they said it might be possible to obtain the fingerprints and send it to them even if we didn't use their forms. I imagine it would be the same format, only we didn't use their forms. So I'll wait and see what the other company says about the fee.

Thanks for the info on XL-id. Any news on your end?

No updates from Mexico VO, they are waiting for the documents to be sent from our part, we got all the documents ready and will send them Monday, they requested us all PCC and RPRF, IRB decision and 2 photos. Mexican PCC are ready and translated and expire in a month so we have to send those asap along with the documents that we have, the only thing we are waiting for are the RCPM which are still in process but we will send the email as proof that we are waiting for them so (hopefully) they can continue with what we provide.

I don't know if they have started the backgrounds checks I have no idea the stage of our application, no access to the cic account. Lawyer likes to keep communication at minimum. I am guessing that after they receive the documents we won't hear from them in a month or 2, and for us the next step will be the ARC if interview is waived (praying because husband is really bad at interviews and he is really really terrified to mess it up. Like he tends to confuse a lot "August with October" I tried to give him confidence but still:(). Anyhow the more the time pass by the less patient we become. :confused:

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
No updates from Mexico VO, they are waiting for the documents to be sent from our part, we got all the documents ready and will send them Monday, they requested us all PCC and RPRF, IRB decision and 2 photos. Mexican PCC are ready and translated and expire in a month so we have to send those asap along with the documents that we have, the only thing we are waiting for are the RCPM which are still in process but we will send the email as proof that we are waiting for them so (hopefully) they can continue with what we provide.

I don't know if they have started the backgrounds checks I have no idea the stage of our application, no access to the cic account. Lawyer likes to keep communication at minimum. I am guessing that after they receive the documents we won't hear from them in a month or 2, and for us the next step will be the ARC if interview is waived (praying because husband is really bad at interviews and he is really really terrified to mess it up. Like he tends to confuse a lot "August with October" I tried to give him confidence but still:(). Anyhow the more the time pass by the less patient we become. :confused:
I hope after you send everything in, things will go fast. It's hard when you have additional documents to submit and steps to take. Hopefully they will waive the interview. Besides being very stressful, it adds to the time they will take to process your app.

It seems that it is kind of a hassle to have a lawyer (middleman) to handle your case. But anyways, one never knows what stage the Visa Office is at with your application and a request or news can come at any time.

Keep us posted on when you get your RCMP certificate. I am interested to see how long it will take as I am planning on sending our documents to the accredited company tomorrow.

JoshVesh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Just a quick update.
January Applicant, we just received email from NDVO, INDIA that "We expect to begin working on Application in June". We should be able to communicate with you by August.
Why its taking them so long. I was expecting to get Medical request by now. Anyone else heard anything?

waitingforPPR

May 28, 2014
Just a quick update.
January Applicant, we just received email from NDVO, INDIA that "We expect to begin working on Application in June". We should be able to communicate with you by August.
Why its taking them so long. I was expecting to get Medical request by now. Anyone else heard anything?
We got this email as well today. Jan 4th 2017 applicant, PA file processing began on Feb 6th 2017 at NDVO.

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
Quick update guys in my CIC for me , Jan 11 application.

Medical now says --> passed.
Background now says -- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Reactions: tin rodriguez

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
Can someone outline all the stages in Electronic Client Application Status (ECAS). That way we all can have a good referral guide as to what stage we are all at.

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
I hope after you send everything in, things will go fast. It's hard when you have additional documents to submit and steps to take. Hopefully they will waive the interview. Besides being very stressful, it adds to the time they will take to process your app.

It seems that it is kind of a hassle to have a lawyer (middleman) to handle your case. But anyways, one never knows what stage the Visa Office is at with your application and a request or news can come at any time.

Keep us posted on when you get your RCMP certificate. I am interested to see how long it will take as I am planning on sending our documents to the accredited company tomorrow.
I know the last thing we want is time consuming. Lawyer is really good, we have to hire him as our application was a little complex and we already had lots of stress to deal with so it was better to have help. They are pretty good forwarding information from CIC but i guess they just 'ignore' me when i asks them questions that I might already know.

As for the RCMP i am surprised to say that we received them today. It took only 5 days, I paid IX-L the extra fee to get the clearances scanned when they received them, and originals are on their way to the lawyer office. He is gonna send them for us I believed to Mississauga. Hopefully tomorrow we will send all the documents, waiting for the instructions of lawyer. I thought we just send everything to the MVO but apparently some things are going to Mississauga.

Anyway, it will be waiting time again!!! which is the worst...

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
I know the last thing we want is time consuming. Lawyer is really good, we have to hire him as our application was a little complex and we already had lots of stress to deal with so it was better to have help. They are pretty good forwarding information from CIC but i guess they just 'ignore' me when i asks them questions that I might already know.

As for the RCMP i am surprised to say that we received them today. It took only 5 days, I paid IX-L the extra fee to get the clearances scanned when they received them, and originals are on their way to the lawyer office. He is gonna send them for us I believed to Mississauga. Hopefully tomorrow we will send all the documents, waiting for the instructions of lawyer. I thought we just send everything to the MVO but apparently some things are going to Mississauga.

Anyway, it will be waiting time again!!! which is the worst...
5 days to get the report is fast! That is interesting that they want the report sent to Mississauga. I had posted here that my BGC was in progress long before my eCAS showed that they started processing my app. Someone else was saying that now they might be processing part of the BGC in Canada to help alleviate the backlog at the Visa Offices. So that might be the reason your report went to Mississauga. I'm thinking if/when they ask for my partner's, the same thing might happen.

I'm sure you can breathe a sigh of relief now that this is almost out of the way. Just think that you are another step closer to the end of this process and try not to focus on the waiting part!

Reactions: Aloaleja

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
5 days to get the report is fast! That is interesting that they want the report sent to Mississauga. I had posted here that my BGC was in progress long before my eCAS showed that they started processing my app. Someone else was saying that now they might be processing part of the BGC in Canada to help alleviate the backlog at the Visa Offices. So that might be the reason your report went to Mississauga. I'm thinking if/when they ask for my partner's, the same thing might happen.

I'm sure you can breathe a sigh of relief now that this is almost out of the way. Just think that you are another step closer to the end of this process and try not to focus on the waiting part!

Thanks for your words, this forum helps me a lot. I have lots of things to focus on, I will try to keep myself busy... Now because we received the RCMP at unexpected time husband has to send his mexican PCC and photos to the lawyer office and they are gonna send everything at once. Where to? I guess Mississauga. I also have read that the BGC sometimes get processed here in Canada. Lets see what happens.

I request the notes at the beginning of April but because I think i did it wrong i received an email later to send the payment... so I still have to wait for those. I don't know if it will show something, hopefully i can find about BGC and/or if we are in queue for Interview.

Good luck with your app.

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
  • Hi Guys,

• Here's my timeline, any idea when can I expect PPR ...?
  1. Filing date: 17 March 2017
    AOR 1 : 28 March 2017
    SA approval : 31 March 2017
    Schedule A request and upload in MyCIC : 5 April
    Medical request : 10th April 2017
    Medicals done : 12th April 2017
    Medical passed : 18th April 2017
    AOR 2 : 5th May 2017
    PCC & Landing fee requested by NDVO : 8th May 2017. (ALREADY SUBMITTED WITH INITIAL APPLICATION)

Any input and guidance will be much appreciated.

Regards,
    Ruchill

Reactions: yj1

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
  • Hi Guys,

• Here's my timeline, any idea when can I expect PPR ...?
  1. Filing date: 17 March 2017
    AOR 1 : 28 March 2017
    SA approval : 31 March 2017
    Schedule A request and upload in MyCIC : 5 April
    Medical request : 10th April 2017
    Medicals done : 12th April 2017
    Medical passed : 18th April 2017
    AOR 2 : 5th May 2017
    PCC & Landing fee requested by NDVO : 8th May 2017. (ALREADY SUBMITTED WITH INITIAL APPLICATION)

Any input and guidance will be much appreciated.

Regards,
    Ruchill

Wow your application is moving fast!!!

Try the March tread, you'll probably find more info there.

princessdiary

Jan 17, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Quick update guys in my CIC for me , Jan 11 application.

Medical now says --> passed.
Background now says -- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Can you post your timeline? We also filed our app on 11th of January but still no update since my app was transferred here in Manila