File Transfer...
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2014; COPR received 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
Awe congrats Gumper, that's wonderful! And iif you're transferring cities, I assume you're moving as well? If that's the case I would let them know.. You could write in with what you're sending in I think!

Gumper

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2014
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Zarilenth said:
Awe congrats Gumper, that's wonderful! And iif you're transferring cities, I assume you're moving as well? If that's the case I would let them know.. You could write in with what you're sending in I think!
Thanks Zarilenth ... I'll probably do both just to be safe: include a note AND call the call centre! Being a North American case yourself you probably won't know (but hoping others will) I just realized too there's a column for "Spouse" on the Appendix A as well. Do they mean only a spouse who is 'co-applicant' or is that me?!

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Gumper said:
Thanks Zarilenth ... I'll probably do both just to be safe: include a note AND call the call centre! Being a North American case yourself you probably won't know (but hoping others will) I just realized too there's a column for "Spouse" on the Appendix A as well. Do they mean only a spouse who is 'co-applicant' or is that me?!
Put your the name of the sponsor there, if he/she is your spouse.

Am I the only one here getting antsy? I see that many January applicants from London VO have gotten their CoPRs, and I am just sitting here. As I started my 6 week holiday (which I will miss greatly moving to Canada), I have more time to fret about my application.

Good thing I get to spend them in Canada though.

I had prepared 5 different "ties" to Sweden before I flew here on Tuesday, funny how they just completely ignored it and let me through after 5 seconds of "interrogation". Border Control on Slice must be staged.. lol

Gumper

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2014
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Graihn said:
It doesn't say 'name of sponsor', just 'Spouse/Common law partner'.

Edgehead78

Dec 11, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
File Transfer...
04-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-12-2014 Visa 23-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-01-2015
Gumper said:
Posted this on the Manila English speakers thread already, but thought I would let my JAN '14 peeps know as well ... we got our PPR today! So happy obviously.

The email came with the Appendix A & the Personal History forms. They say in the email "Fully Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who is not accompanying you to Canada."

Does this mean we also include the family members who are listed in sections A and C of IMM5406 (Additional Family Information), i.e. PARENTS and BROTHERS & SISTERS? We are only sending passports for my wife (principal applicant) and her dependent son who will travel with her, that is clear.

For the Personal History they are going back a few more years for activity & addresses, my wife will have some digging to do!

Finally, I will be transferring cities for work right about the time that they will hopefully arrive in Canada .... should we include a note in the package we send to the embassy (with the passports) about this move, or just contact the call centre in Canada about it?

Thanks in advance for all input!
Oh my God I have a mixed feeling of envy and happiness now. We have the same application date, I got SA before you and you get PPR before me! :eek:
Congratulations Gumper. It gives me some hope that I will be next. :)

Gumper

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2014
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
For sure, Edgehead, as they say in baseball, "you're on deck!" First thing next week I would say. (And by extension this must mean your wife will get her visa back before mine does? :) )

Aniabella

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-02-2014 (CSQ issued 11-3-2014)
Med's Done....
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
Graihn said:

Am I the only one here getting antsy? I see that many January applicants from London VO have gotten their CoPRs, and I am just sitting here. As I started my 6 week holiday (which I will miss greatly moving to Canada), I have more time to fret about my application.
Tell me about it! So many London VO applicants got their decision made three days ago and I never even got an official RPRF request. We're moving to Canada at the end of next month, so I'm soon starting to gnaw on my nails if I get it before that or will I have to go through the stress whether I will be let through the border.

On the other hand, it does give hope that we'll be the next lucky ones! I sure do feel happy for those who got their PR's even with the hint of envy in me!

Marticus

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Daegu, South Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Done....
31-12-2013
Interview........
N/R
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2014
LANDED..........
16-09-2014
Although I'm from a PPR exempt country, I got the same message as Gumper did (on July 9th) about re-sending in my Appendix A.

I was told on another thread, that who ever is currently the sponsor goes under the "spouse" column, and the sponsorED person is the "Applicant." I put "N/A" on the children section (to follow application protocol from the primary application package) for the 5 children slots.

I hope that's right!

Gumper

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2014
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Marticus said:
Although I'm from a PPR exempt country, I got the same message as Gumper did (on July 9th) about re-sending in my Appendix A.

I was told on another thread, that who ever is currently the sponsor goes under the "spouse" column, and the sponsorED person is the "Applicant." I put "N/A" on the children section (to follow application protocol from the primary application package) for the 5 children slots.

I hope that's right!
Thanks Marticus ... I called CIC too, the guy explained App A is an 'outland matter' & they don't have knowledge of that form. I did get him to offer his opinion in any case, he suggested just writing my name in that "Spouse/CL Partner" column & including a note, they can always disregard it if it's there, rather than resend it back if I put nothing in there. Best one can do given that it's impossible to get any timely feedback/clarification from CEM, I believe.

adirai

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 4th, 2014
AOR Received.
SA: 25-02-2015 / AOR 2: April 10th 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 25 2015 ---- FILE IN PROCESS APRIL 7TH 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Reccomended in Notes
Hi guys, I am a Canadian citizen and sponsored my wife from US. I submitted my application on Dec 3rd and January 7th I got my sponsor's approval. It mentions on ECAS that application is recieved and medical results have been recieved as well. There has been no update on ECAS since then, other than the fact that my lawyer had suggested to send in the FBI clearence when they ask for. So last month, they certainly sent a letter requesting the FBI clearence, also asked for me to pay the RPRF. After about 2 weeks, I had e-mail CIC Ottawa case processing center and they replied the next day stating that all files that they requested have been recieved and the status currently is that our file which was originally sent to NY office has been transferred to Ottawa case processing center (I am assuming to expedite the process). Also mentioned to me that our file is now pending a visa officer review. It has been 2 weeks and was wondering how long does it take for VO to get to our file?

Also if someone can add me on the spreadsheet I would appreciate it :)
Cheers!

MrPineappleHead

Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2014
Doc's Request.
07-04-2014
File Transfer...
13-02-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Aniabella said:
Tell me about it! So many London VO applicants got their decision made three days ago and I never even got an official RPRF request. We're moving to Canada at the end of next month, so I'm soon starting to gnaw on my nails if I get it before that or will I have to go through the stress whether I will be let through the border.

On the other hand, it does give hope that we'll be the next lucky ones! I sure do feel happy for those who got their PR's even with the hint of envy in me!
I know! While I'm happy that other people that applied in January through the London VO are getting their 'Decision made' updates, it's pretty crappy to feel left behind. I'm already in Canada and have been off work since end of April, I'm not sure my employer is going to hold the position for me much longer. Getting that dreadful feeling I'll be one of those applications that drags on past 11 months. I wish I just knew the logic of how they process these applications.

Mevers

Jun 12, 2014
Hi Everyone!

I woke up to great news today! We just got our PPR! Our VO is from Manila btw.

What's the next step? Do they send back the passport with the VISA already? Do you guys know how long it usually takes?

Thanks for your help!

Edgehead78

Dec 11, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
File Transfer...
04-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-12-2014 Visa 23-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-01-2015
Looks like Manila has been working hard today because I also got the PPR email in my inbox this morning. Not only one but two copies. My wife also got 2 copies in her inbox.
So you were right Gumper, we were next in line.
Congratulations mevers, I updated the sheet.