+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2014 Intake Visa.

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Gurjant Randhawa said:
Hi I recently got refused for jan intake under spp due to low academics my profile is 7.2 cgpa in 10th and 55 % in 12th both cbse and my ielts score band is 6.5 ...(7.5)L,6.0W,5.5R,6.0S please someone tell me what should I do now and if there is any chance that I will get visa it will be very helpful as I want apply again in non spp for same intake and also will changing the city or course will be helpful for the case reply fast .....thanks
what was the exact reason they given u in refusal letter?? m re-applying in 1-2 days...

Nov 17, 2013
Proposed program not reasonable in light of past studies , academics and language ability I applied on 8nov and passport dispatched on 16 nov

Nov 17, 2013
prashant1111 said:
what was the exact reason they given u in refusal letter?? m re-applying in 1-2 days...
Proposed program not reasonable in light of past studies , academics and language ability ..this is the reason and my counsellor is saying tht u should not apply for Canada as this means that you are not eligible for study in Canada so u should apply for some other country what is your profile ??

wasim95

Aug 19, 2013
Hi im wasim im playing for jan intake for mohawk college hamilton fir 8 months pg diploma
my profile
10 std-69.70
12 std-66.78
bcom - 61.45 2012
ielts overall 6 speaking 7 listening 6 reading 5.5 writing 6
but the problem is I have 13 backligs in bcom in which 5 subjects I wS absent so plz suggest wat are my changes of getting visa

WaqasTariq

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
I got medical request from embassy.
I wanna know
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
1) how to get appointment with doctor ( i have emailed on friday, no response so far, they don't receive phone calls)
2 what are steps after medical is done and submited.
how long it take to issue visa
( i have applied online)

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
WaqasTariq said:
I got medical request from embassy.
I wanna know
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
1) how to get appointment with doctor ( i have emailed on friday, no response so far, they don't receive phone calls)
2 what are steps after medical is done and submited.
how long it take to issue visa
( i have applied online)
When did you apply? Can you please share your profile?

WaqasTariq

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Applied on 17th november.
got medical request on 21st nov.
Police certificate requested on 26th nov.
Medical appointment on 27th Nov.
going for medical today in morning.
I hope for the best.
Just pray for me and Insha-Allah everything will be perfect.

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
theindiandude said:
It is this that scares the crap out of me. Same profile here. B tech with 57% and took 5.5 yrs to complete it. Have 15 month exp in e-learning. Going to apply under university category for TRU. Got into a post bacc course. God. This process is pretty nerve racking.
have u applied for visa??where r u from?? how many backlogs u had, and reason of gaps??

WaqasTariq

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
ok guys. this is a guide or information for those
who are seeking medical examination sooner or later.
I'm sharing it bcoz i myself was too much nervous about
what gonna happen, blah blah blah.
and believe me this is very tough unless you don't go through this process.
Once you start the process. you will feel it like easy peasy lemon squeezy
Steps:
1)Arrange an appointment via phone or email (whatever method is available)
2) carry the documents requested with you to there medical office.
( passport original and two copies,if passport not available then NIC and passport copies, 5 recent photographs,appointment leeter from embassy if it is provided, fees)
3) go to office, confirm your appointment at counter 1, get token, wait, go for photo session when called out.
(you will sign some papers, provide passport,copies,photos, and you will be given a file with your docs.)
4) pay your fee. someone will call out your name and ask to do so.
5) wait until u r asked for x-ray. then go for x-ray
6) move to next room, provide urine and blood sample,eye-sight ,your bp, weight and height will be noted.
7) go for skin examine. Never forget to wear your underwear.
doctor will examine you. ask you a few question and then submit your report.
You are good to go. make sure you dont forget you passport there.

i dont know whether someone wanna know this or not but I'm sharing if someone is nervous as i was, then he shouldn't be.

harman-sran692

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
Pre medical done
Interview........
no..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
really confuse regarding SOP,my profile is
10th-66%
4 Year Diploma in Mech. Engg.(Tool and Die)-68.5%
Ielts-6.0 overall
got admission in Sheridan in Mech. Engg. Technician-Drafting
will i attached SOP with my file or not?? As my frnd having same pofile like me got refused by saying that your course of study is irrelevant but this course is totally relevant to my pervious study.. i had paid one year tution fee to clg and $10100 for GIC but have not recived it yet...My father is famer m attaching papers of Agriculture land evalution of worth more than 1 cr. and papers of income from this agriculture land verfiyed by Ex. Magistrate of my area. are these documents are enough to prove that m finicial ready for my studies??