26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
missmini said:
ankara could take up to 25 days; but if they consider u didn't pass the average processing time (which u did not yet) then they might not answer at all; even for ppl who sent documents updates, new medical exam etc they didn't answer - but they did make the necessary updates and continue with the process; even with no news at all, those ppl did finally get the visa :) usually they don't encourage to send emails, ask for updates - only if u really waited really long; i don't think they have that much ressources to answer to all emails; would u prefer having ur emails answered and wait longer or get the visa faster with no email answer? i would like the 2nd option :p;) of course if u sent them it's not wrong it's ur right to ask, but now just wait for a while and send again let's say in a few months
(and how i know: i used to b very active on the damascus thread for long time, still follow it; and all iranians files were transfered to ankara so i saw what happenned to them)
good luck!! :)
thank you for your detailed response....well i just thought of sending an email...worst case scenario they wont answer...but ur right...i doubt ill be sending one until the end of september when the 6 months in anakara is up...

i see that we both have the same timeline...do u have the in process under the premnant residence part?

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
niloogoogooli said:
thank you for your detailed response....well i just thought of sending an email...worst case scenario they wont answer...but ur right...i doubt ill be sending one until the end of september when the 6 months in anakara is up...

i see that we both have the same timeline...do u have the in process under the premnant residence part?
yeah we do have but different embassy; i think ur embassy is better ;):p no we don't have in process just like u: "application received on...., medical resulsts have been received"; but maybe a month ago the applicant's mailing address appeared and then part of it dissappeared ;D i take it as a sign that they r doing something although i wonder if they really have the correct address in case they want to mail something ::)

by the way when u emailed u should have gotten an automated response right away; that means ur email reached their inbox; if not, that means their inbox was full and ur email bounced back (they didn't actually get it) so u could send it again

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
missmini said:
yeah we do have but different embassy; i think ur embassy is better ;):p no we don't have in process just like u: "application received on...., medical resulsts have been received"; but maybe a month ago the applicant's mailing address appeared and then part of it dissappeared ;D i take it as a sign that they r doing something although i wonder if they really have the correct address in case they want to mail something ::)

by the way when u emailed u should have gotten an automated response right away; that means ur email reached their inbox; if not, that means their inbox was full and ur email bounced back (they didn't actually get it) so u could send it again
i actually did get the automated response...
are u serious?
how can their mail box be too full???
but i did recieve it.. thanks

to be honest...after looking at the posts by other people....i think this embassy is way backed up...

im glad to hear SOMETHING happened in your ecas...anything is better than nothing :D;):D

but if i do end up getting a response ill post here...although im not holding my breath:))

Christine08

Apr 13, 2012
Cebu, City Philippines 6000
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-December-2011
Doc's Request.
19-March-2012
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-February-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-February-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-October-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
letter date: 19-March-2012 received April 11,2012 in regular mail.
VISA ISSUED...
08-May-2012
LANDED..........
soon on September 26, 2012 YAAYY!!!!!
Hi everyone!!

I hope all is well with you! I hope you had a good news with your application.

I just want to share my very good news, I got my CFO sticker (Philippines only) already so I'm so happy! Thinking that there is no stopping us from being together now. yohooo!! Cheesy

But I'm gonna travel to Canada on September but though its couple months away and I can't wait to be my husband already!

Have a good day to all! ^_^

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
niloogoogooli said:
i actually did get the automated response...
are u serious?
how can their mail box be too full???
but i did recieve it.. thanks

to be honest...after looking at the posts by other people....i think this embassy is way backed up...

im glad to hear SOMETHING happened in your ecas...anything is better than nothing :D;):D

but if i do end up getting a response ill post here...although im not holding my breath:))
well it could happen when they have a long weekend for example or the person responsible to check/prioritize/organize their emails is sick, not there, ....; they have soo many applications and that email is not just for family class it's for any immigration related inquiry, question - even from ppl who did not apply yet and want to know something; plus ppl could send attachments and that takes more space; so yeah it should not b that surprising that sometimes their inbox is full ;)
good luck and don't worry even if ur ecas stays still it does not mean much; we will all b done sooner or later but yeah we should not hold our breath till then ;) ???

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Christine08 said:
Hi everyone!!

I hope all is well with you! I hope you had a good news with your application.

I just want to share my very good news, I got my CFO sticker (Philippines only) already so I'm so happy! Thinking that there is no stopping us from being together now. yohooo!! Cheesy

But I'm gonna travel to Canada on September but though its couple months away and I can't wait to be my husband already!

Have a good day to all! ^_^
congratulations and have a nice Canadian future!! :)

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
missmini said:
well it could happen when they have a long weekend for example or the person responsible to check/prioritize/organize their emails is sick, not there, ....; they have soo many applications and that email is not just for family class it's for any immigration related inquiry, question - even from ppl who did not apply yet and want to know something; plus ppl could send attachments and that takes more space; so yeah it should not b that surprising that sometimes their inbox is full ;)
good luck and don't worry even if ur ecas stays still it does not mean much; we will all b done sooner or later but yeah we should not hold our breath till then ;) ???
im not sure if this is true or not...but i thought priority was given to family class sponsorships? so shouldnt that be above cases for lets say visitor visa or study permit?

Christine08

Apr 13, 2012
Cebu, City Philippines 6000
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-December-2011
Doc's Request.
19-March-2012
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-February-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-February-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-October-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
letter date: 19-March-2012 received April 11,2012 in regular mail.
VISA ISSUED...
08-May-2012
LANDED..........
soon on September 26, 2012 YAAYY!!!!!
missmini said:
congratulations and have a nice Canadian future!! :)
Thanks Missmini! I hope u get ur visa soon! :)

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
Hello Everyone,

I want to thank everyone for their effort in keep this spreadsheet up to date !
Please keep updating as your status changes. You can do so by using the following form.

For all those who are not added to New Delhi 2012 spreadsheet, you can use the following form to do so.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dE0xOTJQRHF0b0tXZlA1a1lJZTZqc0E6MQ#g

Spreadsheet can be viewed at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArH8forkPk_AdDQ2cG9lNXlCc0hkTUYzazV4dHZwekE

Applications chart can be viewed at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArH8forkPk_AdDQ2cG9lNXlCc0hkTUYzazV4dHZwekE#gid=4

Goodluck everyone !!
May all of us hear good news from New Delhi this week !!

dreamcatcher

Apr 6, 2012
Hi Everyone!,

Just wanted to ask some questions and see if anyone knows the answers before I book flights and leave Australia for Canada!.

I received my COPR confirmation along with my CSQ for Quebec. I havn't received a Canada Immigration Visa. I would say this is because Australia is Visa Exempt for Canada and USA. My question however, is will all I need to land in Canada be my COPR confirmation document, along with my CSQ document, and my Australian Passport, will that be sufficient?. I just want to make sure.

I was also wondering with booking a way one ticket to the U.S then onto Canada, the travel agent said that I have to be a Canadian Citizen for them to book me a one way ticket to Canada, I was thinking the COPR would be sufficient, so does that mean I would have to book online?, how would that work?. My plans are to stay in the U.S for a week before heading up to Canada.

I will email the Consulate General of Canada to confirm all of this. I know however that CIC recently changed the procedure for Visa Exempt Countries whereby they don't require you to send in your passport which I didn't need to do. I'm thinking the COPR acts as a Visa itself as everything is recorded on the 2 barcodes on the COPR. Hope this all makes sense as I just want to make sure I land without any problems. :) The other thing is without asking for a PPR it speeds up the process but can be a bit confusing if this is all I need.

inflight

Apr 14, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
30-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2012
LANDED..........
12-07-2012
Hii All,

So I wanted to share some more updates. I was out of town and wasn't able to update you earlier.

from my previous post, Decision Made on ECAS: 25th June 2012

Passport received by my wife : June 30th.

Landed : July 12th 2012

I hope everyone else gets to hear good news soon. All the very best and Good luck.

God Bless you all.

Aquaviva21

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Kenya
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI,KENYA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
31-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
Around December 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-may-2012
LANDED..........
Soon hopefully before October 2012
Hi there countries are different and my country is one of the countries with longest processing time s however I didn't take long to have my passport .I sent it on 30th may and on 3rd July i was called to collect it,perhaps it will be better that you send prepaid courier for return of passport and it be so fast

sarsicola

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 22, 2011
Passport Req..
May 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 27, 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
hi everyone! i received my passport today, july 5, with the visa sticker. visa was issued last june 27. goodluck to everyone!

Sammi

Jan 13, 2012
Montreal QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 26, 2012
Doc's Request.
Traffic Report sent July 11, 2012.
AOR Received.
May 1, 2012
File Transfer...
May 16, 2012 CSQ Transfer....: June 6, 2012.
Med's Done....
January 3, 2012 ecas showing 'IN PROCESS' June 20, 2012.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
n/a (Visa Exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: July 29, 2012. PR doc in the mail !
dreamcatcher said:
Hi Everyone!,

Just wanted to ask some questions and see if anyone knows the answers before I book flights and leave Australia for Canada!.

I received my COPR confirmation along with my CSQ for Quebec. I havn't received a Canada Immigration Visa. I would say this is because Australia is Visa Exempt for Canada and USA. My question however, is will all I need to land in Canada be my COPR confirmation document, along with my CSQ document, and my Australian Passport, will that be sufficient?. I just want to make sure.

I was also wondering with booking a way one ticket to the U.S then onto Canada, the travel agent said that I have to be a Canadian Citizen for them to book me a one way ticket to Canada, I was thinking the COPR would be sufficient, so does that mean I would have to book online?, how would that work?. My plans are to stay in the U.S for a week before heading up to Canada.

I will email the Consulate General of Canada to confirm all of this. I know however that CIC recently changed the procedure for Visa Exempt Countries whereby they don't require you to send in your passport which I didn't need to do. I'm thinking the COPR acts as a Visa itself as everything is recorded on the 2 barcodes on the COPR. Hope this all makes sense as I just want to make sure I land without any problems. :) The other thing is without asking for a PPR it speeds up the process but can be a bit confusing if this is all I need.

Hi Dreamcatcher!

I'm also from Oz but currently in Quebec waiting PR, I don't know answer to your Qs but I have in the past emailed the Canadian Consulate in Sydney with questions and they were super fast getting back to me (within 2 days) with lots of info - they were awesome.

Good luck! Hey quick question though, did you not get asked for your passport? and how long did you wait from when your file went into "In Process' to when PR was confirmed? (I'm trying my hardest to be patient!!) ::)

How exciting for you, you're on your way! :)