+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2012 Applicants - Join here!

sukhi_ghotra

May 9, 2012
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP...

I applied on jan 20... and my application was received on jan 24... i called the CIC call centre on 27th april and was told that an email has been sent to me by the officer. BUt when i confirmed , the call centre agent realized that the email has been sent to a wrong email address.
i told them to make a correction and re_send the email .. it"s been 2 weeks and no email has been sent. :( ..

i called back on may 4th again.. and the agent was help full enough to tell me about the contents of the email. so basically they needed my wife ( who is in india) to sign a form that she missed . and i was supposed to send the new form WITH THE COPY OF THE EMAIL.

now the real problem is ... i sent the form to my wife n she signed it and sent back to me ... i am ready to send it to the case processing centre but have not yet received that email.. in spite of regular requests ( mail in and fax )

i dunnno what to do ... :( ... coz of the officers mistake i have to go through all this... and they r not even sending me the email...

plz help .. any help will be appreciated....

thanks...

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Do you have you receipt number and the other number they assign you? I would explain the email issue an send it without the email. They really don't need the email - they just need the info from it.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
sukhi_ghotra said:
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP...

I applied on jan 20... and my application was received on jan 24... i called the CIC call centre on 27th april and was told that an email has been sent to me by the officer. BUt when i confirmed , the call centre agent realized that the email has been sent to a wrong email address.
i told them to make a correction and re_send the email .. it"s been 2 weeks and no email has been sent. :( ..

i called back on may 4th again.. and the agent was help full enough to tell me about the contents of the email. so basically they needed my wife ( who is in india) to sign a form that she missed . and i was supposed to send the new form WITH THE COPY OF THE EMAIL.

now the real problem is ... i sent the form to my wife n she signed it and sent back to me ... i am ready to send it to the case processing centre but have not yet received that email.. in spite of regular requests ( mail in and fax )

i dunnno what to do ... :( ... coz of the officers mistake i have to go through all this... and they r not even sending me the email...

plz help .. any help will be appreciated....

thanks...
sorry to hear that but they always do that kind of mistakes, especially if you have (L) in your email address. they read (l) as 1. they did same to us but we had given 2 email addresses so we got approval email on second email address.(they sent to both addresses). in email details we found that they sent one email to wrong address also, i mean my email id is ********al@hotmail.com but they sent to********a1@hotmail.com. hope they have sent you mail(post) also.
best of luck :)

sukhi_ghotra

May 9, 2012
it"s been 2 weeks and i havent received any mail (post ) either.... they made a stupid mistake .. my email add suk*****@hotmail.ca ... and they sent it to suk**** @hotmail.com ...... but now my issue... is im ready with what they want from me ... but i gotto attach the copy of the email too ...... n thats what i dnt have.... im wondering if i should just sent the forms without the copy of email n by attaching a letter saying exactly what i went thro ?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
sukhi_ghotra said:
it"s been 2 weeks and i havent received any mail (post ) either.... they made a stupid mistake .. my email add suk***** @ hotmail.ca ... and they sent it to suk**** @ hotmail.com ...... but now my issue... is im ready with what they want from me ... but i gotto attach the copy of the email too ...... n thats what i dnt have.... im wondering if i should just sent the forms without the copy of email n by attaching a letter saying exactly what i went thro ?
ohh im not sure about that but i think you should try to contact CIC few more times before you send your form and ask them to talk to supervisor. hopefully they can help you.
i have one stupid idea :-\ :-\ if you want to try. you can try to create same email address what they used, if that email is in their outbox can be delivered later :-\ :-\
goodluck :)

sukhi_ghotra

May 9, 2012
thnx for the idea buddy.... but ive allready tried that.... but that email address is allready assigned to somebody....... ive also sent an email to that email address telling mr/miss anonymous to fwd that email if they"ve received it ... but then no use at all ..... :(

Aamnk

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
File Transfer...
24-04-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-05-2012--Received by VO 14-05-2012--In Process 18-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 07-06-2012--Passport Received 11 June 2012 :D
LANDED..........
29th June 2012 :D
amira_mais said:
Your PPR should be on its way, you'll get it any day now I think. You and I can compare notes as our files progress; my husband's background is a bit similar to yours. I also encourage you to join the Delhi thread as many of us January 2012 posters are also active there.
Sure..i have joined that thread as well..i jus hope that just because of the travel history my application doesnt get delayed..this wait is tooo long to wait..

sukhi_ghotra

May 9, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
Do you have you receipt number and the other number they assign you? I would explain the email issue an send it without the email. They really don't need the email - they just need the info from it.

hi ... i guess u exactly know what my problem is and what im going through... i do have a receipt # ... will i be able to send the forms without the copy of the email ?
thanks

Bobbi

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
09-05-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2012
Sukhi, if I were you I would call up the call agency again and ask them for your File Number and UCI number. Then I would write up a quick note saying 'As per your request, here is form XXXX signed and completed'. Indicate your File and UCI number and also mention that you do not have the email because it was sent to the wrong address and indicate your correct email. Email is only used as back up. They already have you in the system and the email. Hope this helps!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
congrats bp832!!!!!!!! what a relief....it's funny that u waited for so long and u got it exactly before the MP appointment ;D :eek:

eludor, Bobbi i'm cheering for u and hope ur turn will b this week (maybe they sent it by mail :eek: :-\)

Bobbi

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
09-05-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2012
Thanks missmini! I've contacted my MP, and I hope I get an approval soon! I'm very nervous and stressed. I've been waiting 105 days!! I have a feeling my application is sitting at someone's desk and they forgot to go back and send me an email/approval letter...I hope this is the case :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Bobbi said:
Thanks missmini! I've contacted my MP, and I hope I get an approval soon! I'm very nervous and stressed. I've been waiting 105 days!! I have a feeling my application is sitting at someone's desk and they forgot to go back and send me an email/approval letter...I hope this is the case :)
i'm sorry :( don't worry it will come :) did u already have appointment with the MP, was it helpful? if u didn't have the appointment yet maybe u'll get the approval exactly before ;) (it looks like it's a trend ;) )

Bobbi

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
09-05-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2012
Hi everyone! After a long 107 days wait, I received my sponsorship approval email last night, May 9!!! I had made an appointment with my MP and turns out that evening I received my approval :) thanks all for your support!