07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
fadil80 said:
Hi,

I received my GCMS notes.

Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Not started
Security clearance : not started
Criminality clearance : not started

It did not mentioned anything about Interview. Does it mean that its waived?

Appriciate any comments.
hi fadil, doesn't the interview goes into the category of eligibility, eligible family member (genuine marriage) etc? my common sense says it does ::) so i think they didn't evaluate that part yet; and if the interview is waived they should mention it clearly or write something like: relationship bona fide; from what i remember someone else who got the visa already also ordered the gcms notes and he can tell u (if he's still around); if not ashu will tell us abt his gcms notes when he gets them and u can compare

just a q: when u ordered u checked both gcms and caips notes or just the gcms; wondering if the caips notes r still used or not ::)

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
missmini said:
hi fadil, doesn't the interview goes into the category of eligibility, eligible family member (genuine marriage) etc? my common sense says it does ::) so i think they didn't evaluate that part yet; and if the interview is waived they should mention it clearly or write something like: relationship bona fide; from what i remember someone else who got the visa already also ordered the gcms notes and he can tell u (if he's still around); if not ashu will tell us abt his gcms notes when he gets them and u can compare

just a q: when u ordered u checked both gcms and caips notes or just the gcms; wondering if the caips notes r still used or not ::)
hi missmini,

Thanks for your reply. Yes the interview goes cagory wise. I guess that, they have not evaluated yet. :( Anyways, I will have to wait.

I think CAIPS is an old system. It exists for those people who have applied before April 2011. And GCMS is a new system.

welkin16

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
Mid march -2012...my husband received it in Canada
Med's Done....
Before application was sent..
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
Finally got my passport....Decision was made on 23rd of May 2012, but since my passport was sent to Nepal from New Delhi...it took all these time for the passport to reach me....will be leaving on 6th of july.....good luck everyone!!!

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
welkin16 said:
Finally got my passport....Decision was made on 23rd of May 2012, but since my passport was sent to Nepal from New Delhi...it took all these time for the passport to reach me....will be leaving on 6th of july.....good luck everyone!!!
YAY!!! Finally.

welkin16

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
Mid march -2012...my husband received it in Canada
Med's Done....
Before application was sent..
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
mountain_pirate said:
YAY!!! Finally.
Thanks mountain_pirate.....any news by your end???I am eagerly eagerly waiting for your updates...any idea why it is taking quite some time for you? Did you contact your MP? my god...asking so many questions at the same time....but really really wishing you a luck....wishing and hoping to hear good news from you.....all the best....give best regards to your wife too....

dreamcatcher

Apr 6, 2012
missmini said:
yaaaaaaay dreamcatcher congraaaaaats :) u really caught ur dream ;) and i guess now u'll make new ones to catch in Canada hahaha
i told u Sydney office is fast it would b nice if all embassies would work like that; thank u so much for your thoughts i really really hope so ;D ;D ;D
also happy belated bday that's really a nice bday gift u got
have a happy landing and stay in touch
Cool thanx for that missmini. Yup it's all systems go now. Well actually I chose the nick "dreamcatcher" cos i have a native indian one hanging above my bed and it always gives me good dreams, never have a bad one, so I think they do work!. :)

So yeah can't wait to see my beautiful wife in Montreal!, I've really missed her so much!. Still got some things to take care of here thou business stuff then fly and see some of my family in Oz land before spending a little time in the U.S first to meet up with my wife before we head to Montreal.

Ahhhh a white christmas!!!!!!!!!. well hopefully Montreal gets some snow the end of this year will be nice. That's one thing i have to take up is ice-skating. I have tried dogsledding, now that is super fun!.

Yeah Sydney visa office is fast, good stuff, a great city by thw way too, so they did a fantastic job with processing our application super fast.

Yours is comming!!!!!, trust me!!!!!!!!!!.

:) :)

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
It's been so long since I wrote anything here.. Part of me is bummed out that we still haven't heard anything I guess. But I wanted to say hi anyway!

Anyway, gotta stay positive. Congrats to all those getting PP requests and so on! It's a big move and it really is exciting!

inflight

Apr 14, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
30-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2012
LANDED..........
12-07-2012
Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted anything here because there were no further updates. But I've been following the thread closely.

I got some new updates today. ECAS says 'Decision Made" for my wife. This is what was written and I was surprised about one thing here:

"We received X's application for permanent residence on January 26, 2012.
We started processing X's application on June 22, 2012.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on X's application. The office will contact X concerning this decision."

I was surprised that they started processing on June 22nd and made a decision on 25th. That was fast. Maybe this will help other applicants analyze what's going on with the application. And by the way "No Travel History" for my wife. That may have been a reason.

And I donno if other's noticed this but "Time to process for Step 2 for ND in now 8 months". What I can understand from all our applications is that, this processing time seems to be 80-90% accurate.

To revise our timeline again, it goes as follows:

Category: FAM
Visa Office: ND
App. Filed: 26-Jan-2012
AOR Received: None
Med's Done: Before application was sent.
Sponser Approval: April 30th 2012
PPR: May 10th 2012
PP Sent: May 14th, Reached May 15th
Travel History: None
Decision Made: June 26th
PP Received: Hopefully within a week
Landed: July 2nd week

Straight forward application. No travel history. PCC expired June 8th. Meds done Jan 3rd. 50 photos sent. few other proofs include: Movie tkts, travel tkts together, hotel bills where we stayed together, call history, no chat history.

Hope this helps. Good luck everyone. All of you have been a great support since start.

ashkhullar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012(by e-mail)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2012 by mail, sent 17.05.2012,received by ND on 18th may ,(in process on 13th june 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 27-07-12
LANDED..........
in canada since 7th August 2012
inflight said:
Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted anything here because there were no further updates. But I've been following the thread closely.

I got some new updates today. ECAS says 'Decision Made" for my wife. This is what was written and I was surprised about one thing here:

A decision has been made on X's application. The office will contact X concerning this decision."

I was surprised that they started processing on June 22nd and made a decision on 25th. That was fast. Maybe this will help other applicants analyze what's going on with the application. And by the way "No Travel History" for my wife. That may have been a reason.

And I donno if other's noticed this but "Time to process for Step 2 for ND in now 8 months". What I can understand from all our applications is that, this processing time seems to be 80-90% accurate.

Straight forward application. No travel history. PCC expired June 8th. Meds done Jan 3rd. 50 photos sent. few other proofs include: Movie tkts, travel tkts together, hotel bills where we stayed together, call history, no chat history.

Hope this helps. Good luck everyone. All of you have been a great support since start.
congrats ,this is so fast ,i am very happy to hear about ur news ...
can u tell me pls when u have checked ur ecase just now or in the morning time.....

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
inflight said:
Hello Everyone,

Congrats! When did your application go into "In process"? As in did it go to In process on ecas or went to Decision Made directly from Application rcvd.

Aquaviva21

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Kenya
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI,KENYA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
31-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
Around December 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-may-2012
LANDED..........
Soon hopefully before October 2012
inflight said:
Hello Everyone,

hey there mine showed too deceison made, i sent my pp on 29th may arrived in my visa office on 30th May 2012 and i didnt check my status for a while becasue i was tired of seeing the same thing which was" medicals received "so when i checked aaround 18th june i saw it was decison made, i have no travel history and i cant wiait to get to vancouver...... how did you submit your pp? i send mine through dhl but forgot to send a return envelop so i dont know how i will get it back....its 25th June and i send it on 30th May so hope i will have it soonest. Please let me know if ya receive your pp back please ok?

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
fadil80 said:
hi missmini,

Thanks for your reply. Yes the interview goes cagory wise. I guess that, they have not evaluated yet. :( Anyways, I will have to wait.

I think CAIPS is an old system. It exists for those people who have applied before April 2011. And GCMS is a new system.
hi fadil, yeah it looks that they have not; don't worry they will soon; it might take slightly longer since u've been residing outside for a few years, etc but it will come :)
thanks for the clarification of caips vs gcms notes; i guess we r all with gcms notes now

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
dreamcatcher said:
Cool thanx for that missmini. Yup it's all systems go now. Well actually I chose the nick "dreamcatcher" cos i have a native indian one hanging above my bed and it always gives me good dreams, never have a bad one, so I think they do work!. :)

So yeah can't wait to see my beautiful wife in Montreal!, I've really missed her so much!. Still got some things to take care of here thou business stuff then fly and see some of my family in Oz land before spending a little time in the U.S first to meet up with my wife before we head to Montreal.

Ahhhh a white christmas!!!!!!!!!. well hopefully Montreal gets some snow the end of this year will be nice. That's one thing i have to take up is ice-skating. I have tried dogsledding, now that is super fun!.

Yeah Sydney visa office is fast, good stuff, a great city by thw way too, so they did a fantastic job with processing our application super fast.

Yours is comming!!!!!, trust me!!!!!!!!!!.

:) :)
yes yes i trust u :) and hope for the best!! i still didn't loose my calm and patience pfiuuu so all good for now; wooow u have lots to do good luck with that; i'm sure Sydney is a very nice place, definately it will b on our travel plans one day, it's just a little far ::) don't worry usually there's plenty of snow in Montreal, the Christmas will most probably b white; now the magic is to actually snow on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day and then it's really clean and fairytale like; i hope this coming Christmas will b our first white one too!!!! ;D

I don't think u need iceskates from there, unless u have them already; there r plenty in Montreal ;);)

have a safe trip and happy landing!! (let us know how that goes)

inflight

Apr 14, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
30-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2012
LANDED..........
12-07-2012
Hi,

So I checked ECAS this morning (7AM EST, 4:30 PM IST) and found that it was decision made.

The application never went to "in process". From "application sent" it jumped to "Decision Made".

We sent the passport through DHL. We did not send any retun envelope.Yes, I'll post again once PP reaches home.

Regards.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Amoss said:
It's been so long since I wrote anything here.. Part of me is bummed out that we still haven't heard anything I guess. But I wanted to say hi anyway!

Anyway, gotta stay positive. Congrats to all those getting PP requests and so on! It's a big move and it really is exciting!
hi Amoss cheer up ;D and join the club :p we didn't hear anything either yet, it's been 2 months, it sounds so long looking at others here but then when i look at the ones before me from the same embassy it's not long at all....so i just patiently wait our turn :) maybe i'll try my luck and send them an email just to make sure the application is there and get some client number or something; plus we should communicate some small updates to our file too; will say if it's successful ;) good luck!!