19-February-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-October-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
letter date: 19-March-2012 received April 11,2012 in regular mail.
VISA ISSUED...
08-May-2012
LANDED..........
soon on September 26, 2012 YAAYY!!!!!
Hi everyone.!

I just checked my ECAS and it says theyre starting to process it. Even its not the final decision yet I'm still glad that after long waiting they've been trying to look at our application. I guess we need to wait more for the final decision. I hope my Visa will come soon.

COngrats to those to got there approval. For those who doesnt I guess we should put more hope and patience. :)

GOODLUCK!!!!

welkin16

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
Mid march -2012...my husband received it in Canada
Med's Done....
Before application was sent..
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
Hello Everyone,
I have been the silent reader of the posts and have been following different posts everyday. I received a letter from CIC new Delhi requesting for my passport, criminal records, and the landing fees. Landing fees has already been paid for, and criminal record has already been submitted. Now I am worried about how to send my passport. Currently, I am residing in USA and I have to send my passport to new delhi. The concern is, what if i am required to go to New Delhi for the interview.

My Ecas says. "Medical records have been received.".

Any idea if i will be called for interview or it has been waived? How do you know that the interview has been waived? I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with it.

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
[img width=20]http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/small_pink_and_blue_glitter_star_with_silver_border.gif[/img] New Delhi [img width=20]http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/small_pink_and_blue_glitter_star_with_silver_border.gif[/img]<br />
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Jan 2012<br /><br />App. Delivered : 11th Jan 2012<br />
AOR Received.
NO AOR <br /><br />Approval ........: 1 March 2012<br />
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
16 March 2012 <br /><br />PP Delivered ...: 19th March<br /><br />Inprocess .......: 11 April 2012<br />
VISA ISSUED...
YES<br /><br />PP Delivered ..: 18 April 2012<br />
LANDED..........
6th May 2012<br /><br />TOTAL TIME ...: 99 days
welkin16 said:
Hello Everyone,
I have been the silent reader of the posts and have been following different posts everyday. I received a letter from CIC new Delhi requesting for my passport, criminal records, and the landing fees. Landing fees has already been paid for, and criminal record has already been submitted. Now I am worried about how to send my passport. Currently, I am residing in USA and I have to send my passport to new delhi. The concern is, what if i am required to go to New Delhi for the interview.

My Ecas says. "Medical records have been received.".

Any idea if i will be called for interview or it has been waived? How do you know that the interview has been waived? I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with it.
The situation you are in has very limited options.
You can do two things :
* Go Back to India and Submit your passport and keep waiting. (In case of Interview, as you are in India, so no problems)
* Notify CIC about your situation and ask them to send PPR at the end of the process. In this case also, you need to go back to India at the end of the process when they ask for passport. (In case of Interview, you will be notified and you will have to travel to India for interview.)

Some people also send their passports back to India via some relatives, who deliver the Passport to Visa Office via local mail as sending Passports cross border through mail is illegal and if found doing, one can be in problem. But some people get stuck in this situation, if they send passport via some relative and submit it to Visa office, and after that, the Visa Office sends interview, then the person gets stuck, as he cannot go back to India without passport and passport wont be returned to applicant for coming back by Visa Office.

So best option in your case is to notify the CIC about your situation and ask for PPR at the end of the process.

Wait for other members comments, if there is any other possible solution.

welkin16

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
I am not sure if I can do that because I have already received the PPR...I received the letter from New Delhi telling me to send my passports. How did you know that your interview was waived? I am from Nepal, but right now I am residing in USA. Even if I were in Nepal, I guess I would have to mail my passport. It would have been much easier for me if I were in Nepal even now as travelling from Nepal to India does not require passports. But, since I am in US, I am kind of stuck.

Is anyone in this forum called for interview? and if Yes, when did you receive the date for interview???Is it before receiving the request for the passport or after? I tried calling CIC New Delhi, but they don't answer. The only answer I got from the lady is that " We cannot answer anything about the status of Visa". and since then my husband tried to call them numerous time but couldn't get through.....if anyone knew what to do, would appreciate a lot...

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
welkin16 said:
I am not sure if I can do that because I have already received the PPR...I received the letter from New Delhi telling me to send my passports. How did you know that your interview was waived? I am from Nepal, but right now I am residing in USA. Even if I were in Nepal, I guess I would have to mail my passport. It would have been much easier for me if I were in Nepal even now as travelling from Nepal to India does not require passports. But, since I am in US, I am kind of stuck.

Is anyone in this forum called for interview? and if Yes, when did you receive the date for interview???Is it before receiving the request for the passport or after? I tried calling CIC New Delhi, but they don't answer. The only answer I got from the lady is that " We cannot answer anything about the status of Visa". and since then my husband tried to call them numerous time but couldn't get through.....if anyone knew what to do, would appreciate a lot...
Not sure about whether they set an interview before PPR, or they ask for it after receiving PP. Since a lot of countries have one embassy processing their visas, it doesn't make a lot of sense to ask for an interview and making them travel across the border while holding onto the applicant's passport. But I couldn't be sure and not everything about CIC makes sense.

I am originally from Nepal as well and my wife is waiting for her PPR in Kathmandu. As far as I know, there is some kind of Canadian Aid Office in Kathmandu (Lazimpat) where you generally drop off your passport and pick it up from. It is where you go for interviews as well if necessary (as far as I know). I wish I had more information. I'm visiting friends in US at the moment, but when I get back to Toronto tonight I'll try to get info from a fellow Nepalese who knows other Nepalese who have been through sponsoring spouse process and post it back here. If you'd like the number of Canada Aid in Kathmandu, I could get that for you as well. I think they're a lot more willing to talk and informative.

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
My husband just paid the RPRF fees. Does anyone know if I need to call the visa office to let them know? Or can we just send an email? And if yes, then what email id should I send the details to?

Thanks in advance for your help!

welkin16

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
Thanks for the information...while going through the websites..I was able to locate tbe Canadian aid but are u really sure that interview takes place in lazimpat..as far as I know n have heard for the interview u have to go to new Delhi.I m really unsure what to do....wander around asking question or take some actions......will try calling lazimpat office tonite n see what they got to say.......will let u know what happens.....

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
[img width=20]http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/small_pink_and_blue_glitter_star_with_silver_border.gif[/img] New Delhi [img width=20]http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/small_pink_and_blue_glitter_star_with_silver_border.gif[/img]<br />
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Jan 2012<br /><br />App. Delivered : 11th Jan 2012<br />
AOR Received.
NO AOR <br /><br />Approval ........: 1 March 2012<br />
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
16 March 2012 <br /><br />PP Delivered ...: 19th March<br /><br />Inprocess .......: 11 April 2012<br />
VISA ISSUED...
YES<br /><br />PP Delivered ..: 18 April 2012<br />
LANDED..........
6th May 2012<br /><br />TOTAL TIME ...: 99 days
welkin16 said:
Thanks for the information...while going through the websites..I was able to locate tbe Canadian aid but are u really sure that interview takes place in lazimpat..as far as I know n have heard for the interview u have to go to new Delhi.I m really unsure what to do....wander around asking question or take some actions......will try calling lazimpat office tonite n see what they got to say.......will let u know what happens.....
You have to go to New Delhi only if Interview comes, You cant call interview to any other country, REASON, : your file is being processed and verified by a particular visa office, and even if you ask the transfer of Interview to the place you live, the New Delhi visa office cannot just forward interview, It has to forward the complete file, and the new Visa Office will start the process from scratch, and thus a long delay, you cannot just transfer the interview.. Though I am not sure, if the file can be transfered to another Visa Office, Otherwise, you need to submit a new file to CIC with new Visa Office. This is what I have read everywhere on this forum.

No one tell you the exact solution for this, better to get in contact with the Visa Office, You can try calling CIC in Canada for a way out, or New Delhi Office or Your Local Visa Office for an answer.

scnoolds

Sep 25, 2011
Quebec
Visa Office......
Rome
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 26, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 26, 2012
hey guys, does anyone know what it means, when the ecase status is Application Recieved and medical results have been recieved? shouldnt it be In Process before the medical results are recieved?

thanks

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
scnoolds said:
hey guys, does anyone know what it means, when the ecase status is Application Recieved and medical results have been recieved? shouldnt it be In Process before the medical results are recieved?

thanks
i don't think so....they start to process it only when the package is complete....i have the same thing and other members too....for them the in process line was written after the medicals line....all we know for sure is that the medicals r not lost and the results were matched with the correct file ;)
but don't take ecas word per word, it's not the bible, just a small light in a black tunnel.....some embassies update it clearly others no...sometimes lines could dissappear and come back later ::)

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
welkin16 said:
Just got into Toronto, too late for me to enquire, but you should definitely call Lazimpat. They're very helpful and I'm sure they'll give you the information you need. And I'm sure they've better info than what I can source from asking around.

parisien

Mar 24, 2012
Alberta
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Doc's Request.
23-03-2012 along with RPRF
AOR Received.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2012 .... SUBMITTED ON 14TH MAY
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-05-2012
We received your application for permanent residence on November 17, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 23, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

THEY asked me for rprf by mail on 23rd march 2012 AND rprf paid on 26th march and send one copy to mississauga office ans one copy to paris office which they have received on 29th march ...... now can you tell me what is next i mean i should wait for ppr or something else ?

looking forward for your reply

*and one more thing my UCI number is same on my visit visa which they have issued me in nov 2011 as i have requested visit visa because we were expecting baby so this UCI is normal to be like in my visit visa*
* and once adress was changed in our ecas ... like as my wife sponsored me so once while checking ecas status we have seen mailing adress and residential adress and then we called cic and told that my wife is not livung in adress which you have mentioned so it was sort of strange but then they have updated it so now residential and postal adress is same * if anyone knows abt it so let me know

kiwinijjar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 17th 2012
AOR Received.
March 9th 2012
File Transfer...
March 28th 2012
Med's Done....
December 2011
Passport Req..
April 19th 2012 (1.5 years travel history) In process as of June 16th. Dm on June 28th :)
hi simplysimple,

Our applications were filed really close to eachother. Can I ask you if your spouse had any travel history?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Good morning CIC :-X :-X do you need tea, coffee or something else(for extra energy) to open my application :eek: :eek: :eek: