+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan2023 intake waiting for PPR

here_123

Dec 27, 2022
Nov applicant waiting for PPR, Jan '23 intake.

Also, has anyone looked into the option of attending classes online while waiting for Student visa?

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
Sep. Applied waiting for 2023 Jan intake, Med passed Nov.15,
under processing backgrounnd check till now completely radio silence.
Same here, i think we may have to defer jan intake. Medical passed Nov 17th

johnburg0818

Dec 30, 2022
Same here, i think we may have to defer jan intake. Medical passed Nov 17th
Yes if it is what it is, but I am still waiting my department and professors consider of the chance of online course, otherwise get to deffer to 2023 fall which risky to lose the availability of scholarship...

Floou

Jul 4, 2022
Nov applicant waiting for PPR, Jan '23 intake.

Also, has anyone looked into the option of attending classes online while waiting for Student visa?
yes, medical passed 30 dec
online class stated today
waiting PPR

here_123

Dec 27, 2022
yes, medical passed 30 dec
online class stated today
waiting PPR
Did you have to go through any extra methods/process for registration, since you didn't reach your institution yet?
Asking as I'm in same situation too.

Floou

Jul 4, 2022
Did you have to go through any extra methods/process for registration, since you didn't reach your institution yet?
Asking as I'm in same situation too.
Since December I have already made the declaration of Study outside Canada. It allowed me to choose online courses. But to do that you have to make sure that your program is elligible for online courses

Floou

Jul 4, 2022
Since December I have already made the declaration of Study outside Canada. It allowed me to choose online courses. But to do that you have to make sure that your program is elligible for online courses
Even on the admission letter it is also noted that to study outside Canada I must make this declaration.
I don't know if your university offers online courses.

here_123

Dec 27, 2022
Even on the admission letter it is also noted that to study outside Canada I must make this declaration.
I don't know if your university offers online courses.
Yes it offers some online courses.
Also, the Study Outside Canada declaration you mentioned earlier, was that document work done by your college or through the IRCC portal?

Floou

Jul 4, 2022
Yes it offers some online courses.
Also, the Study Outside Canada declaration you mentioned earlier, was that document work done by your college or through the IRCC portal?
yes, it is done by the college .
I was asked at the same time for the declaration of health insurance. they also asked me for docs like the CAQ, PE.