+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN INTAKE !!! NO DECISION MADE

Prazz

Jan 4, 2016
Hello All,
I am from Nepal and I lodged my student visa application on 24th of November. I had applied for Conestoga college and class starts on 5th of January. On 31st December CIC asked for Medical Examination, I completed it on 1st of January. What are the chances for approval of my visa application. And what if I dont get decision before 15th of Jan as Conestoga as extended my arrival till 15th. Will I be able to defer my semester??

Any help will be highly appreciated.

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
Same situation here. Applied on 9th Oct and no decisions yet.

You better let your campus know that you're going to be late to start your class.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Prazz said:
Hello All,
I am from Nepal and I lodged my student visa application on 24th of November. I had applied for Conestoga college and class starts on 5th of January. On 31st December CIC asked for Medical Examination, I completed it on 1st of January. What are the chances for approval of my visa application. And what if I dont get decision before 15th of Jan as Conestoga as extended my arrival till 15th. Will I be able to defer my semester??

Either you will get approved if its not late by just few days (very rare to happen). Or, CHC will return your PP and ask you to submit a letter of deferral (a new LOA) for the next term/year. No other document or application is required.

Nissshann

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
J5M said:
Hi,

Either you will get approved if its not late by just few days (very rare to happen). Or, CHC will return your PP and ask you to submit a letter of deferral (a new LOA) for the next term/year. No other document or application is required.
what does it mean ?? Submit letter or deferral ? Means visa process again starts from beginning or From the last update ? Is it guaranteed to have visa approval after that ?

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deffereal is when ur college or university will reserve your seat for the next term, your admission will stay secured and you can process your visa.

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
At least they asked you for medical, I haven't even gotten a request.

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Prazz said:
Hello All,

Do they send you a email directly for medical,

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Prazz said:
Hello All,

And you will definitely get the visa by the time.

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Do cic contact you directly for medical?

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
My passport has been dispatched guys! No medical requested, no approval mail, I got rejected. Let's see on what basis after I get the passport

Prazz

Jan 4, 2016
phoenix9 said:
Do cic contact you directly for medical?
Yes!!! CIC sent email requesting for medical and stated your application has reached to the point where medical examination is required.

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Goodluck I hope you get the visa!

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Can you tell me what did you include in your application? Did you show bank balance and all or did you do GIC ? Did you apply via vfs ?

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Did you get the visa?

pzz

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
Prazz said:
Yes!!! CIC sent email requesting for medical and stated your application has reached to the point where medical examination is required.
I had applied on Nov 3. still no response. Did you get visa yet?