+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan intake 2018,( applied paper visa in November 16th)

P.V.P

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
hello,
I applied paper visa on 16th of November for January intake.
Anybody else applied in November??

P.V.P

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Yeah I am yet to apply visa for Jan 2018 intake
Can u pls tell me the procedures???

Get file ready and apply.
Offer letter,
Gic or other funds,
Ielts and other academic results,
Visa applications forms.
And so on.

I guess november and is the deadline for applying jan 18 intake.

Best of luck.

And keep in touch.

Sadman14

Oct 20, 2017
Hi, This is Sadman Shafique, January intake 2018, University of Waterloo.

I recently got a call for medical and submitted it the next day. The day after submitting, my cic account updated and said that I had passed the medical. Does passing the medical or getting a call for medical mean that I will get a visa?
My profile-
10th - 89%
12th -87%
IELTS - 7.5
Got LOA from - University of Waterloo Bachelor of Mathematics Major in Data Science.
Can you please tell me that what does cic check after medical is passed? Thank you.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

P.V.P

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016

I recently got a call for medical and submitted it the next day. The day after submitting, my cic account updated and said that I had passed the medical. Does passing the medical or getting a call for medical mean that I will get a visa?
My profile-
10th - 89%
12th -87%
IELTS - 7.5
Got LOA from - University of Waterloo Bachelor of Mathematics Major in Data Science.
Can you please tell me that what does cic check after medical is passed? Thank you.

Of course you got visa.

Congratulations.

And just tell me when did you apply,
When you get call and
When you think you will get passport back? And from where you apply and all other times.

Sadman14

Oct 20, 2017
Of course you got visa.

Congratulations.

And just tell me when did you apply,
When you get call and
When you think you will get passport back? And from where you apply and all other times.
Applied on last week of October. Got medical call after 2 weeks. submitted medical the next day after getting the call and passed it after that day. Waiting for passport request. Thank you and hope I get my visa soon. Hoping best for you guys also.

Simaaaa

Nov 18, 2017

My profile-
10th - 89%
12th -87%
IELTS - 7.5
How much funds you have shown? Have you show GIC also for university?

PetiteIfe

Feb 7, 2017
Good to hear, I applied in the last week of Oct, submitted medical and went for biometrics few days later. I'm yet to hear from them