+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan-Feb-March 2017 Inland Cap exempt applicants -Please connect here

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Yes, according to my gcms notes. the agent has written Québec residency concerns found and review required for eligibility because of that.

Not sure if they will approve it or not, anyways it was a gamble.
Can I ask have you moved out from quebec and what kind document did you use to show your intention outside Quebec? I am in exact situation as you and I have got ita but haven't submitted my application.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Can I ask have you moved out from quebec and what kind document did you use to show your intention outside Quebec? I am in exact situation as you and I have got ita but haven't submitted my application.
I am in a closed work permit so I cannot move or work outside Quebec. So I wrote a letter when I applied saying I will move after I get PR because of closed work permit and no employer is willing to hire because they have to do expensive work permit and my current work permit is expiring soon. I don't know French and cant progress in career etc. I hope VO gets convinced.

Reactions: boblast

Sing0579

Aug 20, 2018
Hello
I’m want to apply for csq. I have two year Ontario diploma in computer systems technician after +2. My question is how many points I will get for area of training. I have one year experience as it technician in Quebec. Please help me regarding area of trading points. I also got c1 level in my french listening exam but in speaking I got b1.i want to make sure I have enough 50 points or not.

Thanks

srikanthjj1

Apr 1, 2018
I am in a closed work permit so I cannot move or work outside Quebec. So I wrote a letter when I applied saying I will move after I get PR because of closed work permit and no employer is willing to hire because they have to do expensive work permit and my current work permit is expiring soon. I don't know French and cant progress in career etc. I hope VO gets convinced.

Did you get any update?

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hello
I’m want to apply for csq. I have two year Ontario diploma in computer systems technician after +2. My question is how many points I will get for area of training. I have one year experience as it technician in Quebec. Please help me regarding area of trading points. I also got c1 level in my french listening exam but in speaking I got b1.i want to make sure I have enough 50 points or not.

Thanks
Hi

Improve your french speaking to B2 and apply for PEQ category.