Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
Hi could someone advise me please :
My husband employer applied (Ontario pnp) pre-screen application package (paper base) for him on 7 April 2017 but till now they didn't receive acknowledgment letter (it's more than 90 days), how can we check the statue ? I heard in must case acknowledge letter (AOR?) will receive lees than 60 days !

P.s: (the carrier track number is missing)
Thanks

Im not really expert on knowing when is the estimated time of waiting because im also waiting for my own AOR but if you want to inquire to CIC, here's the email address CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca.
I got that from other forum here but im not sure if they will response.

Anna09

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Im not really expert on knowing when is the estimated time of waiting because im also waiting for my own AOR but if you want to inquire to CIC, here's the email address CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca.
I got that from other forum here but im not sure if they will response.
Thanks for your reply I heard the follow up email for checking status to cic need the important information include tracking number which we lost it , is it ok to send the mail with out tracking number ?
When did you send your application ?
Thanks .

Rashid Saeed

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
i submitted my paper application to cic on 21 April 2017, did not receive AOR till date. There is no application fee deducted from my card.
Any one in same situation? Appreciate your quick response on same.
Hello Shaveta2017,
I send my Application to CIC on April 21,2017 also .Wait for AOR till now. Just wait only. I pay my fee through Credit card that is already charged. You pay your fee through Debit Card. How you know your fee is not charged till now. Are you inland or outland Applicant. Wait for response.
Regards. Rashid.

shaveta2017

Jul 12, 2017
What mode of payment did you pay? Mine was credit card so it was already deducted to me. What country or visa office are you from? I'm figuring out what might be the caused of our delays
Hi Dear,
Thanks for your kind reply.Method of payment was through debit card but no money is deducted till now and i am from india.

shaveta2017

Jul 12, 2017
Hello Shaveta2017,
I send my Application to CIC on April 21,2017 also .Wait for AOR till now. Just wait only. I pay my fee through Credit card that is already charged. You pay your fee through Debit Card. How you know your fee is not charged till now. Are you inland or outland Applicant. Wait for response.
Regards. Rashid.
Hi Dear
Thanks for your kind reply and helping me out.. I am outland applicant. I checked in my bank account statement,there is no deduction of fee. Which date your payment was deducted?

Rashid Saeed

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Hi Dear
Thanks for your kind reply and helping me out.. I am outland applicant. I checked in my bank account statement,there is no deduction of fee. Which date your payment was deducted?
Hello Shaveta2017,
I paid my fee through Credit card that is charged at the spot. I have already paid payment to bank in the month of May 2017. Now wait is started for AOR games. Which province you have nominated.
Regards. Rashid.

shaveta2017

Jul 12, 2017
Hi Rashid,
Thanks for updating me on payment. I am nominated for Saskatchewan.If your hear any information from cic on your case please update me.

Rashid Saeed

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Hi Rashid,
Thanks for updating me on payment. I am nominated for Saskatchewan.If your hear any information from cic on your case please update me.
Hello Shaveta2017,
OK. When I got AOR updated the information. If you got any information please updated because we are all waiting for AOR now.
Regards. Rashid.

ROWBABA

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hello,
pls if the IELTS is 2days expired before the paper application gets to CIC,would AOR still be issued and later request for another IELTS or the application would be returned?

paulene24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
Thanks for your reply I heard the follow up email for checking status to cic need the important information include tracking number which we lost it , is it ok to send the mail with out tracking number ?
When did you send your application ?
Thanks .

You could try to put the nomination tracking number. Anything that could identify your application. Theres no harm in trying and theres no assurance they will reply as well. The only thing for sure is we have to wait

paulene24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
Hello Shaveta2017,
OK. When I got AOR updated the information. If you got any information please updated because we are all waiting for AOR now.
Regards. Rashid.
Yeah.. lets update each other. Maybe we have the same person who handles our papers in CIC thats why we have delayed AOR. Lets cheer each other and give a high hopes then keep waiting.

paulene24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
Hi Dear,
Thanks for your kind reply.Method of payment was through debit card but no money is deducted till now and i am from india.
Maybe its not yet deducted because its not yet reviewed and it might be the cause of your delay. Since ours are already deducted we dont have a means to know if its already reviewed or not.

paulene24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
Hello,
pls if the IELTS is 2days expired before the paper application gets to CIC,would AOR still be issued and later request for another IELTS or the application would be returned?

CIC might ask you for additional information such as updated IELTS. Based on what i read, its not part of the refusal if your IELTS expired during submission but it might cause delays because you have to provide additional information if they did not accept you expired IELTS.