+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 2021 Winter intake, Biometrics done. Gather here

FlowerBlossom

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
I have a question If I took an AirCanada flight from Delhi to Toronto, which will go from Delhi to Vancouver and in Vancouver, I will have to change the flight and then Vancouver to Toronto So Will I have to face immigration in Vancouver or it will happen at my final destination place which is Toronto?

KyleNguyen

Jan 8, 2021
Hi guys, I got visa approval recently and would like to share my case as below:

Application Date: 5th Oct for Jan 2021 intake
Category: SDS from Vietnam
Biometrics date: 8th Oct
Medical upfront on Sep
Background was processing
Eligibility was not started
No any webform raised
College on covid readiness plan list from 20th Nov

-----
First ghost update on 5th Jan 2021:
- Passed medical exam
- Eligibility was now reviewing

----
19th Jan 21
- Received AIP letter through e-mail inbox

----
Second ghost update on 20th Jan 2021

----
9th Feb 21
- Received Correspondence Letter via e-mail inbox and IRCC inbox
- (About an hour later) Received Original Passport Request via e-mail inbox and IRCC inbox

----
26th Feb 21
- Received another Correspondence Letter via e-mail inbox and IRCC inbox

----
- I received my passport (with visa stamp) back after 1 week submitted it to VAC (Vietnam)

Reactions: arindam.d

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
I have a question If I took an AirCanada flight from Delhi to Toronto, which will go from Delhi to Vancouver and in Vancouver, I will have to change the flight and then Vancouver to Toronto So Will I have to face immigration in Vancouver or it will happen at my final destination place which is Toronto?
Hi,
As per my knowledge it will happen at Vancouver, wherever you land first in Canada.
when I came to Canada I had connecting flight from Montreal & that’s where my immigration took place. All the best. Make sure you have good layoff time between connecting flights.

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
Hi,
I have recieved PPR last wednesday night and sent mail to VFS Chennai today. The letter mentions that PP has to be reached within 30 days..already 7 days passed. Is 23 days enough for the passport pickup and delivered at the office for visa stamping?

Sofi14

Dec 3, 2017
Hi,
I have recieved PPR last wednesday night and sent mail to VFS Chennai today. The letter mentions that PP has to be reached within 30 days..already 7 days passed. Is 23 days enough for the passport pickup and delivered at the office for visa stamping?
I think it takes two weeks max in total and how many days before ppr ur eligiblity started as my review of eligiblity started last thu no ppr till now

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
I think it takes two weeks max in total and how many days before ppr ur eligiblity started as my review of eligiblity started last thu no ppr till now
My PPR was really surprising as I didnt get any updates on eligibility review, medical etc.

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
Hi how to know our visa office? I recieved POE letter and visa stamped..but i would like to update my marriage..so i should.submit web form.to my visa office..but i dont know that. please reply..