+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 2019 intake visa delay

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Dear all don't worry deal with the situation that you are facing. I know it is hard I too have agonised about the delay last year but at the end all this is worth it believe me. Things that are beyond our control are better left to God that is my philosophy. All the best friends.

MSCAN

Jan 4, 2019
Is there anyone enrolled with University of Ottawa??
As I am also facing the issue of visa delay,wanted to know if they easily defer the course.

Abhishek4893

Jan 9, 2019
Dear all don't worry deal with the situation that you are facing. I know it is hard I too have agonised about the delay last year but at the end all this is worth it believe me. Things that are beyond our control are better left to God that is my philosophy. All the best friends.
Thank you for supporting.I appreciate your good words and now the only way to deal with this situation is to stay positive.Moreover I hope the fruit of patience will be good for all of us waiting for their visa.

Reactions: GAGANJEET SINGH

Ansh arora

Jan 13, 2019
I m suffering from same situation.everyday i wake up with the hope that today i will get my visa but nothing such happens i have sent reminder email to embassy but didn't got any reply.i don't know why they are taking tooo much time for processing
I m on the same boat

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hey everyone,
I applied paper application under sds category on 16 November 2018 and later on 13 December 2018 i got medical request even after submission and i send them my medical again.my classes are started from 7 January 2019 and still i didn't got my visa. What should I do now?
Hey there,
Can you tell me what happened to your visa application? Did you get it?
I have applied since 12 June and no progress yet.

ManuM

Nov 22, 2019
Hello all, I applied in Feb for May 2020 intake and its getting delayed for me as well, on my 7th week now, I see in this thread that many had faced this last year, can you guys please share your experience on this now here and how long they had to wait in case of delay for the people who are on the same boat this year. Thanks in advance.