+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 2019 intake visa delay

Jan 2, 2019
Hey everyone,
I applied paper application under sds category on 16 November 2018 and later on 13 December 2018 i got medical request even after submission and i send them my medical again.my classes are started from 7 January 2019 and still i didn't got my visa. What should I do now?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hey everyone,
I applied paper application under sds category on 16 November 2018 and later on 13 December 2018 i got medical request even after submission and i send them my medical again.my classes are started from 7 January 2019 and still i didn't got my visa. What should I do now?
Request a deferral from your college/uni for the next intake

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Can we send a letter for extension for 2 weeks or so?
You can ask your college/uni if they will allow you. It’s totally up to them. But it might be hard to catch up with lessons after 2 weeks delay... 1 semester is only about 14 to 16 weeks on average. Some assignments may already be due by the 2nd week.

Jan 2, 2019
You can ask your college/uni if they will allow you. It’s totally up to them. But it might be hard to catch up with lessons after 2 weeks delay... 1 semester is only about 14 to 16 weeks on average. Some assignments may already be due by the 2nd week.
Thank you soo much for advice

Jan 2, 2019
Hi i have applied on 29th nov 2018 and stil waiting for it my classes have started on jan7th 2019 and have an extenstion till 18th jan 2019 my medicals are cleared ina week and just the final decession is pending!
Even i am also waiting from soo long. I m very frustrated now.people who submitted files after me got their visa and i m still waiting

Abhishek4893

Jan 9, 2019
Even i am also waiting from soo long. I m very frustrated now.people who submitted files after me got their visa and i m still waiting
I applied on 21st November and still waiting for the final decision. I dont know why it is taking so long and the website shows the processing time is 4 weeks,this information was updated on the website on 8th January. Everyone wishes to study abroad for a bright future but now i am thinking that my decision was wrong to study abroad. I saw here so many students are waiting for the decision after even after crossing the normal processing time. God knows why is it taking so long ! I am very much frustrated and depressed.

Reactions: Karu 18
Jan 2, 2019
I applied on 21st November and still waiting for the final decision. I dont know why it is taking so long and the website shows the processing time is 4 weeks,this information was updated on the website on 8th January. Everyone wishes to study abroad for a bright future but now i am thinking that my decision was wrong to study abroad. I saw here so many students are waiting for the decision after even after crossing the normal processing time. God knows why is it taking so long ! I am very much frustrated and depressed.
I m suffering from same situation.everyday i wake up with the hope that today i will get my visa but nothing such happens i have sent reminder email to embassy but didn't got any reply.i don't know why they are taking tooo much time for processing

Abhishek4893

Jan 9, 2019
I m suffering from same situation.everyday i wake up with the hope that today i will get my visa but nothing such happens i have sent reminder email to embassy but didn't got any reply.i don't know why they are taking tooo much time for processing
Hope for the best and wish you luck .