+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 2019 intake Visa Apply

Kiera-allen

Jul 29, 2018
I applied for January 2019 study visa today that is 5 september, and recieved a confirmation mail from the authorities. Is acknowledgment slip different from confirmation mail because i also got application number.
Also i got my medical done on 30 july, where can i check if my medical is clear or not

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
I applied for January 2019 study visa today that is 5 september, and recieved a confirmation mail from the authorities. Is acknowledgment slip different from confirmation mail because i also got application number.
Also i got my medical done on 30 july, where can i check if my medical is clear or not

How would medicals have been conducted on 30th july , when u applied for visa on 5th September?

Aloysprince

Aug 15, 2018
I applied for jan 2019 this week and my visa got approved in 1 day. Hopefully everyone will have theirs soon. Waheguru mehar rakhe
Best of luck!!
Hello please can I take a look at the approval letter from the embassy pls I want to take a look at it pls

Miky2pm

Aug 27, 2018
I applied for jan 2019 this week and my visa got approved in 1 day. Hopefully everyone will have theirs soon. Waheguru mehar rakhe
Best of luck!!
Please beware of scum.Like the other guy said lets see the approval letter because its not possible.

5AABI

Sep 4, 2018
Please beware of scum.Like the other guy said lets see the approval letter because its not possible.
It is possible and it has happened with the grace of almighty applied on 3rd sep approved on 5th sept and i got the passport on 7th sept. But wait!! Why should i show my letter of approval to you? Whats the matter? Can i benefit from this if i say lie? There’s no point in lying as i dont know anyone here i just shared my experience like everyone else does here. Will lying do me any good? NO!!
And moreover i have no interest in making u guys belive me . Its upto you guys. It just happened with me and i am truly thankful to Waheguru!!
God bless everyone here!!

Ravneetkaurp

Jul 13, 2018
It is possible and it has happened with the grace of almighty applied on 3rd sep approved on 5th sept and i got the passport on 7th sept. But wait!! Why should i show my letter of approval to you? Whats the matter? Can i benefit from this if i say lie? There’s no point in lying as i dont know anyone here i just shared my experience like everyone else does here. Will lying do me any good? NO!!
And moreover i have no interest in making u guys belive me . Its upto you guys. It just happened with me and i am truly thankful to Waheguru!!
God bless everyone here!!
hello veere....tuc kitho ..shayd mai tuanu jaandi a

kheizey

Sep 27, 2018
Yes today just now got update of medical passed....when to expect further update and final rslt...anyone have any idea?
I just submitted my application last sept 18. i did upront medical before that. all is normal as per doctor who did the upront medical. do you have an i idea when will i know if i really passed the medical as per canada doctors in immigration?

21Savage

Nov 1, 2018
I have applied for Study permit online application for May 2019 intake on November 21 and starting the day I submitted my documents since now my status says that we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. And also it's says we are processing your back ground check we will send you a message if we need more information from you...am so confused anyone have any suggestion for me please?? Why they took too long reviewing Eligibility

Msroro

Nov 23, 2018
I applied online in sep 2 for work permit visa and supposed to satart working in jan 2019 but no updates on my visa ?
How long it should take. I already submitted the biometrics and passed medical exam.