Jan 2018 - November Applied - No Visa Yet

ulas

Jan 24, 2018
please please reply if you are in the same situation

Passport requested: Nov 28
submitted my passport on Dec 4th
still waiting for passport to be stamped

I am so stressed out
hey reyhan ,I applied 23 Nov from ankara and I am still waiting a result I don`t`know why this process take a long time .Probably visa office so busy ...

lilyreyhan

Dec 21, 2017
hey reyhan ,I applied 23 Nov from ankara and I am still waiting a result I don`t`know why this process take a long time .Probably visa office so busy ...
thanks for replying to me. were you pass requested? My worry is the fact that they are holding the passport too long. I assumed visa would be stamped in the passport within 2 weeks. It has been almost 2 months

abhinav12893

Jun 29, 2017
Hey
I suggest him to defer his course to may intake come Canada in April because if he come now to take only two classes then it will be part time study due to this after study he will face problem to get work permit. And congratulations him for getting approval
Hi,
Thanks for ur valuable suggestion.

I have one more question: His course is not there for may intake. Can he defer it to september intake and come now to canada ?

ulas

Jan 24, 2018
thanks for replying to me. were you pass requested? My worry is the fact that they are holding the passport too long. I assumed visa would be stamped in the passport within 2 weeks. It has been almost 2 months
I did not yet pass my case still in process :( ..Did you call to visa office or send a mail ?Because 2 months too long time for stamped ,i hope you will be take it as soon as posible, by the way which school are you going to ?

lilyreyhan

Dec 21, 2017
I did not yet pass my case still in process :( ..Did you call to visa office or send a mail ?Because 2 months too long time for stamped ,i hope you will be take it as soon as posible, by the way which school are you going to ?
I know it’s too long

Chase2017

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Hi,
Thanks for ur valuable suggestion.

I have one more question: His course is not there for may intake. Can he defer it to september intake and come now to canada ?
Then he should defer to September. To come Canada now not make any sense because if he's not going college after landing ( after 3 months) his visa will be get cancel as i read on this forum.. according seniors here on forum suggest land Canada before one month from your classes not more than that .