+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 2018 intake

felix.jude123

Nov 27, 2017
I got my Visa on the 21st of this month(Nov).
Here's my profile and the process that i went through.

10th - 85%
12th - 76%
Bachelor Of Management Studies - 61%
IELTS - 8.0
Applied with GIC and 1st Semester fees paid
Applied for PGD in Marketing.

Applied through paper based application at Mumbai VFS on 24th October and my application was sent to Bangalore office for processing.
Got my Visa approved on 21st November.
I also wrote a decent and genuine cover letter on my own without biasing it based on anyone's advice. I think they expect that from the student. Since its not an SOP you don't have to be very technical and formal. The trick is to be genuine and straight forward.
I also made sure that each and everything on all my documents were perfectly visible and were of the highest quality print.
I applied it myself without any problems but i did have someone experienced guiding me through the process whenever i got stuck.

Reactions: the-weird_dude

AGD

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
I am also for jan intake but visa is in processin
I got my Visa on the 21st of this month(Nov).
Here's my profile and the process that i went through.

10th - 85%
12th - 76%
Bachelor Of Management Studies - 61%
IELTS - 8.0
Applied with GIC and 1st Semester fees paid
Applied for PGD in Marketing.

Applied through paper based application at Mumbai VFS on 24th October and my application was sent to Bangalore office for processing.
Got my Visa approved on 21st November.
I also wrote a decent and genuine cover letter on my own without biasing it based on anyone's advice. I think they expect that from the student. Since its not an SOP you don't have to be very technical and formal. The trick is to be genuine and straight forward.
I also made sure that each and everything on all my documents were perfectly visible and were of the highest quality print.
I applied it myself without any problems but i did have someone experienced guiding me through the process whenever i got stuck.
congratss...

Sai varma

Nov 28, 2017
I have got my offer letter for Construction Project Management at Lambton college for jan2018 intake ..... i have applied for visa at nov 28th

Chase2017

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Is anyone here still waiting for study permit jan intake ? I applied 30 November online still waiting. So worried

a_k98

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I applied on November 6 online. Still waiting. My course starts on January 2.
I applied at Chandigarh vfs but my tracking status showing that your file is processed at New Delhi .
Is it mean that my file is now at New Delhi office ?

priyankadec08

Jul 5, 2017
Hi,
I have to 2 time refusal now applying third time.
For January intake 2018
Previous course is PG course advanced Healthcare leadership , Lambton college torronto. Applied for CAIPS REPORT , in that visa officer mention about course you want to pursue is 2 year PG program and have 5?5 in one module .
10th= 60%
12th= 68%
CBSE board
Bsc nursing (graduation)= 59%
No backlog no gap
IELTS = 6.5 BAND (L-7, S-6.5, R-6, W-5
5)
COURSE= leadership in Healthcare profession
1year PG diploma.
College-= CONFEDERATION COLLEGE , Thunderbay.

My number 9737887278.
Thank you
Hi Jaikumar! Did u get visa? My vosa was also approved after two rejections. So don't lose hope.

killersam1989

Jan 8, 2018
Hello Guys,

I got 6 BANDS (L-6.5,R-6.5,W-6.0,S-5.5). Completed my MCA in 2013 with 72.29%. BCA 59.75%, 12th 73.29% and 10th 88.67%.
i got an offer letter for MAY 2018 from college.

So what are the VISA SUCCESS rate in my case.

Please Guide.!!!!