+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan-2018 Calgary Applicants

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
Please note that there barely have been any test invites at all for any location in the most recent weeks. There is most likely a very easy explanation for this: Due to summer vacations, the offices are short-staffed. Plus, there don't seem to be a lot of tests in August anyways, so even if you were invited now, the test would be in September.
I received my test/interview invite from IRCC/Calgary this morning (Mon.). I'm a Nov.2017 applicant.

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
were you asked for any additional information since going into IP ? Plus do you get an email or you have check online everyday ?
Nothing was requested since mine went IP on Feb.20th. Invitation was by phone call. Nothing on eCAS yet. Note that I'm actually a rural applicant, being invited to a regional itinerant test/interview service (twice-yearly out my way) that's being run by IRCC/Calgary.

Roy_cazaly

Aug 14, 2018
Nothing was requested since mine went IP on Feb.20th. Invitation was by phone call. Nothing on eCAS yet. Note that I'm actually a rural applicant, being invited to a regional itinerant test/interview service (twice-yearly out my way) that's being run by IRCC/Calgary.
was there a phone ID?

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
was there a phone ID?
No. As I didn't recognise the incoming phone number yesterday at all, I'd just let it go through to my voicemail. But when I realised who it was, and what it must be about, I rang them back straight afterwards, hehe. Just a delightfully pleasant and no-stress phone call with the kind officer who'd been given my file to look after. She was helpful and a real credit to IRCC. After all of this time and struggle and worrying, it was a real delight to speak with her, and I'm looking forward to the test/interview in 31 days' time (not that I'm counting them down mind, hehe).

HADA

Aug 15, 2018
App Sent: 3-Jan-18
App Recvd: 12-Jan-18
AOR: 14-Feb-18
IP: 5-Apr-18
FP Request: 24-May-18
FP Done on: 28-May-18
No test invitation yet

HADA

Aug 15, 2018
any updates guys ?
Nothing so far other than my wife called IRCC last Friday and they told her clearance check completed on June 15 and she has to wait for test invitation. it's really frustrating specially when I compare between her process time and mine 2 years ago.

msamiullah

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Nothing so far other than my wife called IRCC last Friday and they told her clearance check completed on June 15 and she has to wait for test invitation. it's really frustrating specially when I compare between her process time and mine 2 years ago.
Since when she's been in IP ?