+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

jan 2016 conestoga college

Baljeet Singh

Jan 8, 2015
hello guys, i have got offer letter of 2 years robotics and industrial automation course from Conestoga college and im going to apply for it bt i have sum doubts
1) i completed my btech mechanical in may 2014 nd nw will be applying for jan 2016 ,is this gap would be problem?
2) i have only one year fees +gic to pay, my agent is saying that it would not be a problem as u can pay your 2nd year fees from your first year gic,.2nd year fees is only $7000. so nw after sending 1st year fees and gic i would be left with no money in my account. so is there a need to show any other financial document or money ?
plz any guide me i would be very thankful to you . :)

gurkawal

Jan 25, 2015
Dont..worry..bro...I got my visa yesterday.(conestoga college. Sept2015)..I paid only first sem fees and GIC....dont take tension...

roohbir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Chandigarh, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Baljeet veere, I'm was also going through this Robotics and Industrial Automation course. I'm a mechanical graduate(2015) But i have a few doubts:
1) This program has 3 study semesters and 1 co-op semester. So would we be eligible for 3 yr work permit?
2) Isn't this program more suitable for ece students since it has subjects related with plc's and all?
Reply would be appreciated.

Baljeet Singh

Jan 8, 2015
1) yes, we will get 3 year work permit bcoz the course is of 2 years.
2) robotics is related to both electrical as well ss mechanical engineering, so i don't think it would be a problem.

Shubhu1992

Sep 18, 2015
Guys please help me with my profile..
10th : 58%
12th: 48.67%
Ielts: 6.0 with no band less than 5.5

As i am done with my 12th i opted for post secondary course of BUSINESS administration in conestoga college.

After 12th i have 5 years of gap where i worked as Sales associate and so mentioned in my SOP that as i have exp in sales i wish to learn the theory about it so opted for BUSINESS course.
I am applying in general category because of my marks and gap.

My dad(sponser) is working with maharashtra government as deputy general manager and so i am showing:

Dads 3 years of ITR
AFFEDEVIT FROM SPONSER
CA CERTIFICATE DECLARING PROPERTY AND ASSETS
dad's 6 months salary slips
Bank statement with more than 10000$
Employment certificate of dad
Bank loan sanction letter of 20lacs

My documents:
Salary slips of last 3 months
Exp certificate
Bank statements
Acedamic certificates
Ielts score card
1st year tution fee receipt

What do yoy guys think will i get my visa? Any chances of approval?

saumilbarot

Apr 13, 2015
Hey..I took admission in robotics & automation ..and I have visa .I have done BE in ELECTRICAL ..nice to meet you guyz