+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

jan 2014 intake

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
I have applied last August 12,2013 and the school received all documents August 19,2013.. but until now no decision was made... My status is still Incomplete Outstanding :( I applied for January 2014 Winter intake at University of Saskatchewan.

manojvemuru

Oct 13, 2013
Hello All,

I am manoj from india
I got visa for jan 2014 intake for lambton college (it proffessional course) under SPP.
cantact me at manojvemuru@gmail.com for any quires.

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

My name is Sana, I am an Iranian citizen but living with study permit for almost 3 years in India.

Last Nov I got admission from Concordia Uni (Montreal) in Master of Engineering (Building) program for May 2014.

My background is :
Associate Degree in Computer Science
Bachelor degree in Applied Scientific Architecture

During last 3 years passed different English courses in India.
IELTS score (overall 6.5)

I applied for Visa (online) on Jan 8th my document sent to Dehli, but unfortunately got refused on Jan 21th :(.
The reason that they mention in my refusal letter is:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

My plan is to reapply again.

Please let me know if you know which additional documentation or explanation can help me out.

Thanks,

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
msh_ca said:
Hello everyone,

My name is Sana, I am an Iranian citizen but living with study permit for almost 3 years in India.

Last Nov I got admission from Concordia Uni (Montreal) in Master of Engineering (Building) program for May 2014.

My background is :
Associate Degree in Computer Science
Bachelor degree in Applied Scientific Architecture

During last 3 years passed different English courses in India.
IELTS score (overall 6.5)

I applied for Visa (online) on Jan 8th my document sent to Dehli, but unfortunately got refused on Jan 21th :(.
The reason that they mention in my refusal letter is:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

My plan is to reapply again.

Please let me know if you know which additional documentation or explanation can help me out.

Thanks,
Sorry to hear about the refusal.
The only thing you can do is to write a good SOP, explain everything in it that why you choose that course, if your previous education is in other domain, also explain how the connection is meeting among those courses or you are applying on the basis of some certifications or professional experiences bla bla... Explain everything in it.

This is my suggestion.

shikaf

Jan 11, 2014
HELLO,
here is my case:
i submitted my application at 13 december for a study permit application and there is someone of my friend submit at 20 December

who admit on 20 December got refused at 11 January
and about me till now i still don't have any answer

from Beirut Lebanon

i contacted them about my application they said they r waiting the security checks results

can any one or any expert in dis experience tell me if am in good position or in bad position ? and my university got started at 6 January already
any idea? guys am tired of waiting its almost 42 days

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
shikaf said:
HELLO,
here is my case:
i submitted my application at 13 december for a study permit application and there is someone of my friend submit at 20 December

who admit on 20 December got refused at 11 January
and about me till now i still don't have any answer

from Beirut Lebanon

i contacted them about my application they said they r waiting the security checks results

can any one or any expert in dis experience tell me if am in good position or in bad position ? and my university got started at 6 January already
any idea? guys am tired of waiting its almost 42 days
Relax and be calm.
There are many students who submitted their applications in November but still they receive no response in their applications from CIC.
They will get back to your application soon once it will complete/pass all the security checks and verifications.

john310

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
usman_14pk said:
Relax and be calm.
There are many students who submitted their applications in November but still they receive no response in their applications from CIC.
They will get back to your application soon once it will complete/pass all the security checks and verifications.
HI DO WE NEED TO PAY TUITION (SEMESTER)FEE BEFORE APPLYING FOR VISA (UNIVERSITY CATEGORY) UPON RECEIVING UNCONDITION OFFER LETTER . THANK YOU